What's the point of powerfull smartphones?

What's the point of powerfull smartphones?
If you are not a fucking zoomer scum who needs to play fortnite there is none, proove me wrong

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

>having a smartphone
fuck off normies

TV
VIDEO games
tv shows
movies
4 main cancers of the world

Because phablets have replaced computers for normies.

You literally don't need anything better than a 3310 or a razr
Do people actually watch movies and TV on smartphones? Why would you do that when you have devices with bigger screens that you don't need to hold

>normies
You fuck off, faggot

no you fuck off
where do you think you are

Nothing wrong with a good movie

cuckchan?

Attached: 1543959084445.jpg (640x800, 223K)

do you carry around a TV? didn't think so faggot

>he watches parts of movies while riding a train for 30 minutes
have fun not enjoying the movie.

life is a movie
life is a game
life is everything, it has no meaning, its beyond meaning

This, I'm 26 and went back to college last year, my classmates dont know how to operate a PC.

a-anime is ok though, right?

what even is a “pc” these days? surely a smartphone is the closest thing to one.

That sounds painful to watch

I don't get it either. I had a smartphone for a while, but now I'm back to a Nokia 105.

people look at me weird when I use my iPhone 5s. I don't plan to buy a new one soon, and since small smartphones don't exist anymore, I don't know what I'll do once it dies

Some people are just afraid of not having the latest stuff for security purposes, you know, like dolphins with guns

i guess only fluidity of os and apps. bought google pixel xl 1 this summer and was amazed that i can double click power button and camera app pops up instantly so i dont miss chance to snap photo of something quickly moving down the street like i used to do with previous lagdroids

I can do the same on my 2 year old phone thanks to aosp.

The fuck? My 3 y. o. $80 Xiaomi can do that.

What's a computer?

I wish touchscreen controls weren't such dogshit. I've tried shit like pic related for playing games in an emulator and it's awful.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Attached: 4234234234.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>HURR FUCKING DURR HELLO EVERYONE I'M A FUCKING /V/TARD
found your problem

You can hook up a dualshock 3 or 4 wirelessly via bluetooth now, all you'd need is some kind of phone holder that attaches to the controller

Based seething autist

>proove me wron
I-I... can't. I'm trying so hard...b-but I can't.

Just buy an old one. You can always buy a new old for 100 bucks somewhere.

Have a nexus to run Kali on the go for fun

26 and same, but my classmates all had MacBooks and didn't know what a notebook was when oldfag teacher told them they couldn't use laptops.

What are you guys majoring in? Remedial english? I was TAing a sophmorore level engineering course last year and none of the 40+ students had an issue using PCs and were expected to take hand written notes on their classmates presentations which was also not a problem once in 2 semesters.

Smartphones are status symbols for the poor. You have a shitty grocery store job, drive a shitty car or take public transport, and live with your parents; but at least you got the latest iPhone/Samsung Galaxy for $500 + monthly payments and it makes you feel you've achieved something.

The richest person I know, the CEO of the company I work, has a Moto G4, yet lives in a $2m home and drives a BMW M5.

forgot social media
no, anime is the worst

Get a landline.

This tbqh

problem is that I'm a yuropoor and everyone here depends on whatsapp... if I were in america I'd probably buy some dumbphone since everybody there uses SMS

Oh fuck off, you're on Jow Forums for christ's sake. You're consuming way more cancerous content right now.

I play music to my mdr 7506 on the fly

The richest man I know drives an early 2000s ford ranger, has a Samsung galaxy S3, and lives in a multi million dollar home.

WRONG
Its cuckchannel

nokia 1

We are at peak smartphone. Unless you are a cute girl who takes 100 selifes a day and needs a really good selfie camera and you just use your phone to browse the internet and text, you don't need anything more than a $200 phone

I agree with you but that CEO likely has multiple phones, including a nice one.

I haven't really seen any difference in usability from the first HTCs from 2010.

Phones need more power only because lazy bloated software. And in case of Apple, planned obsolescence.

Or buy a used mirrorless camera and pancake lens for 300 bucks which will easily fit in handbag and enjoy high quality photos forever. Real cameras and lenses don't really become obsolete.

Attached: 13445983215_5f3243e49e_b.jpg (1024x683, 357K)

I very much want one of these as an EDC camera, but Fuji's X-Trans bullshit puts me off.

None.
There is absolutely no reason to spend over ~200$ on a phone nowadays.
Everyone knows this, but not everyone will admit it.

This. Actual rich people don't care about expensive toys.

true for me, my shitty $50 blade vantage does everything I need it to

Attached: 1494693877814.jpg (2048x1536, 918K)

Because niggers and especially women give you those condescending eyes if you dare not use an Iphone.

Except the house, all the other stuff means he is rich only on paper.
Why have a lot of money and not spend it to buy fancy things and live a luxurious life?
This kind of people are cancer. Hoarding money for a false sense of security and feed their narcissistic ego.

Cope.

This, most of my clients have crystal trash cans for their shit, and they just buy what's on sale.
You honestly don't need anything better then say a Galaxy S5, unless you play fagnite.

XA5 and XT100 use Bayer Sensors.

Not either of those guys but they're LARPing. Yes an increasing number of people don't know how to use laptops or desktops due to using tablets their whole life, but the numbers aren't that bad yet.

>riding the train
I'm not a europeon.

>Being this poor
Vpn, no cloud data, no personal info given to Apple and Touch ID encryption keeps CIA niggers away and fbi cucks, it would cost them 1mil bucks for some jews to unlock

Attached: 6A049497-39A3-4FDF-AE21-1FE44D7CD328.gif (399x152, 135K)

Both of these posts is the reason I never listen to you faggots on Jow Forums I’m happy with my iPhone 7 Plus. Fuck poodroid and XDa. Got tired of that Indian shit. Had a friend go to India and he told me that 1 out of every 10 people had an iPhone. The rest were old school Nokia’s or poodroids.
At least I can keep my data safe from trans Jews at google. Google doesn’t give options like this

Attached: 92D83688-3DF1-4861-A344-24436216763E.jpg (1242x2042, 286K)

>Google doesn’t give options like this
No, but many Android devices give you the option to install a custom ROM that does.

Wat? IDGAF. It's their life. It's just sad.
Kind of like this thread.
Jealous faggots who can't afford an iPhone and in order to cope will tell themselves it's not worth it.