INTEL GPOO SUPERPOWER BY 2020

fool.com/investing/2018/12/21/why-investors-should-cheer-intels-graphics-ambitio.aspx

Attached: intel-gpu.jpg (900x687, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Rajaontheedge/status/1077267118247297026
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Raja Koduri is the Jim Keller of GPU:s. Now that Intel managed to snatch him from AMD, maybe they can replicate the AWESOME POWER of the AMD VEGA PLATFORM(R).

Koduri is a crybaby bitch who did nothing but threaten to walk out and work for Intel if his ass hole wasn't spit polished. Lisa Su called his street shitting bluff afrer he failed to deliver, twice, and got thrown out the door.

Attached: AMD-GPU-Roadmap-2016.jpg (1360x622, 263K)

I hope they dont give up on their Intel Optane SSDs, they really sound much better than regular NVMe SSDs

the more competition, the better, even if this means Intel gpu's will likely have backdoors enabling the feds to see every image you process using their hardware.

cant wait for them to start sabotaging nvidia and amd cards. how will they do it? compiler? hardware?

Attached: 1501510759983.gif (387x305, 494K)

>Raja Koduri is the Jim Keller of GPU

No. Thats an insult to Jim Keller

KINGPOO AT INTEL GOOD
KINGPOO AT AMD BAD

it'll be Larrabee all over again

Streetshitting pozzed intel subhumans will have to wait until 2020 for disappointment kek

they will poop on it

Didn't Intel confirm they will focus on making GPUs for productivity and not gaming?

Pay all the vendors and OEM retailers to only sell their graphics hardware. If it worked once, then why not again.

Attached: intel poo in da loo.png (1000x1000, 162K)

via is gonna re-enter the market and fucking destroy intel like cyrix did in 1990s

superpoop

based

GAMERS BTFOREVER

NVIDIA is the king of GPU sabotaging, that will be fun to watch

the cards will be midrange and bundled with intel cpus

.aspergX

xd intel is finally over then

all we need now is nvidia making CPUs

Attached: 1498833742970.gif (296x292, 11K)

They design their own ARM cores, and have some massively modified barely ARM - ARM core that does x86 translation in hardware.

>>Intel's first discrete GPU

So they're just erasing the Intel 740 from history?
That's some Big Brother shit.

Attached: KL_Intel_i740_AGP.jpg (1912x1316, 1.07M)

i740 was a GPU
This one will be a GPOO
There's a world of difference

>x86 translation
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No we don't

Like it or not X86 is going to be relevant for at least another decade, if not more. Its likely that some software will never be ported to anything else, but demand to use it will be high enough that some degree of high performance emulation will always be required.
We'll never get away from it.

twitter.com/Rajaontheedge/status/1077267118247297026

uh i thought amd was india

guys
? ??

delid dis sir ples

The gaming market is pretty lucrative right now so I don't see why not

Jesus fucking Christ Intel really went down the shitter.

Can he get things done with all the huge egos in Intel? This is the big question.

AMD got rid of the poo.
Intel is the loo.

do the needful
show bobs and vegana sir

unironically hope intel comes out with something good. nvidia price gouging has gone too far

they already sold it off to micron

Attached: 1EDF25A2-3DA4-45F5-AD9F-D8055ED0835B.jpg (448x500, 52K)

Not quite.
Intel's "Optane" literally is phase change memory designed by Micron. Micron partnered with intel because they needed help fabbing it, and in return intel got exclusivity to the technology. The two companies formed a joint venture for it, but Micron was always the majority share holder of it, they merely bought out intel's minority share in it, most likely because they didn't hit the sales that intel projected.
After 2019 Micron will probably be selling phase change memory SSDs and DIMMs, or they'll license it out to every DRAM vendor on the market. Thats if its even relevant by then.

He is the biggest ego there. And he'll replace you with a street shitter if you disagree with him.

They still hold patents for it I think. Would be interesting if they started producing it in their chinese nand fab

Intel doesn't have any patent fundamental to Micron's memory technology. They had working samples in hand, in production, years before they ever partnered with intel. Its possible that intel may have developed some first party controllers they have patents on, but thats inconsequential to the memory itself.

>cant wait for them to start sabotaging nvidia and amd cards. how will they do it?
I'm guessing
but they won't directly pay OEM retailers to use Intel GPUs. It will probably be more like "you can buy thousands of CPUs for X or also buy our GPUs and get a rebate on the CPUs". There will be another rebate if the OEM doesn't sell more than x% of machines with another vendors GPUs in them.

Do keep in mind that Intel's been convicted for variations of that I describe numerous times in dozens of jurisdictions. They always pay the fines and slightly modify the contract and carry on.

Intel is going to get so poo'd

delid dis

Made with 100% organic Indian fecal matter selected from the top designated shitting streets

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

This. Fury and Vega sucked pretty hard (except maybe vega 56).