Superbug Antibiotic Treatment Discovered By Scientists In Ancient Irish Soils

"Superbugs" is a term used to describe strains of bacteria that are resistant to the majority of antibiotics commonly used today. Since the inception of antibiotics, bacteria has also been adapting and changing in order to build up resistance.
Superbugs can be spread in many ways, including blood transfusions, contact with bodily fluids, sexual intercourse, and even through skin-to-skin contact
The name superbug started in 1970,to describe pollution-eating microbes, but since then the word has evolved to describe hardy yet dangerous infectious diseases

Read More: thetelegraff.com/superbug-antibiotic-treatment

Attached: superbug antibiotic treatment.jpg (960x540, 197K)

>oy vey keep destroying our environment goy those old forests are useless goy don't you want a new iphone instead goy

>when you have nothing to say

>expecting legitimate input on a peruvian spiritual healing discussion chat room

>implying we don't have stocks of molecules that work on resistant strains
you know nothing about pharma
you'll be paying with your soul to get the next gen of antibiotics, even though we've had them since 70s
good riddance anyway, the retards going bonkers with antibiotics and prescribing them for everything deserve that

They are only doing this to enable sexual degeneracy.

>t.superbugs

n-no, trust me

Attached: LYaWuHC.jpg (700x700, 48K)

Do you think she ever put the snail on her pussy, out of curiosity?

Do you think you'll ever get laid?

Also wondering this, it's for science, yeah, that's the ticket.

I think the radula is way too hard for it to be pleasurable. I wouldn't risk the snail nibbling on my genitals.

so what it means is a different type of antibiotic was discovered,
and because its never been used before ofc it works on bacteria that havent built up a resistance to it

Attached: download.jpg (245x206, 9K)

see you guys in 2-3 years when the bacterias have evolved resistance to this drug

Attached: tenor.gif (220x272, 63K)

thats a big snail

you'd probably get massively sick

How long until protein folding on super computers gets redirected to creating new drugs? In a couple years we'll be on the cusp of exascale computing with a couple planned clusters finally hitting 1 exaflop or more. Surely someone out there has to be trying to simulate drug interactions in the same fashion.

>develop new antibiotic
>give it to aids faggots who keep dropping molly, shooting meth, smoking crack, fucking hundreds of other STD ridden faggots, and licking cum and shit off of the floor in nightblubs
>antibiotic resistant strain of bacteria emerges and spreads to normal folks in hospitals
>brand new expensive to develop drug no longer works

Humanity needs a purge.

>>/sci/

Does this snail bite? Looks dangerous.

I-is this real?

Not really, but you can feel the radula of these big ones.
Very real, but mold and various parasites kills these things extremely easy. African niggers make jewelry out of their shells.

For u