Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners...

Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to open a window?

Is that the same reason why they drive automatics?

Attached: 1527011073043.jpg (684x513, 71K)

R E N T
F R E E

Seething yuropoor

RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

>open a window in summer
>even hotter air moving in

>seething yuropoor

BOY I SURE DO LOVE THAT COOL ARIZONA WIND JUST FLOWING THROUGH MY WINDOW!

Because third world countries have shit climate

31° inside 42° outside
>Just open a window LMAO

You've never been in a humid summer with 48°C temperatures have you? You'll understand if you came to Australia.

>*opens window*
>50C cold gust comes in
>also
>mosquitos
>spiders
>weird flying insects
>cockroaches

>mosquitos
>spiders
>weird flying insects
>cockroaches

Buy anti-insect window net.

*cuts through*

>i'm a europoor everybody else needs to do the same thing I do to keep my house cool because every city has the same weather conditions and climate as mine

Imagine being poor.

>murrifats
>makes the same retarded assumption (H/T ) they make

Attached: 1527700571910.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>It's cold outside in summer
Imagine actually living in such a sad shithole.

This, asshole birds WILL come along and rip your fucking nets to shreds. Even if you shoo them away they just come right back after like 10 minutes.

yuropoor or actually just poor

Can you imagine being this retarded?

This is a good week

Attached: Screenshot_20181231-232622__01.jpg (1080x1122, 145K)

I have never seen anyone in Australia drive an automatic. We also don't have air conditioning here, but we do have a lot of wood heaters.

>gives it away by datestamping
No, it's a bad week. It's well-known southern Australia is going through one of the worst heatwaves on record.

Attached: 1505706317186.jpg (151x233, 11K)

because their climates suck.

t. yuropoor who convinced himself that high humidity 30C+ outside is comfortable

Attached: 1536584856017.png (490x586, 44K)

>Be me at 14y/o
>Live in AZ so 115°F summers
>hot night so go to bed nude
>leave window open
>wake up with pic related on my chest
>run out of room naked seen by parents

This is why I never leave Windows open

Attached: pvbr-btl.jpg (640x480, 158K)

I think the reason so many people died from heatstroke in Europe whenever there’s a heat wave is the lack of AC.

Imagine being such a faggot continent you only see ACs at McDonalds, KFC and BK and automatically get butthurt about America.

>automatically get butthurt
looking at the current stats you will most likely get shot twice tomorrow. enjoy your awesome country.

>KFC
You don't fucking talk shit about KFC, it's the only thing that gives me happiness

*gets run over and raped*
*authorities don't even count it in the statistics*

... Install screens

>gets raped
>gets stabbed
>gets acid attacked
>gets set on fire
>.gov.eu covers it up for "unity" reasons

Attached: 1488936670414.png (438x401, 123K)

Was an old house with crank out windows. As far as I remember there was no lip to mount a screen to, same as the place I live now. Never gonna open my window again anyway, so no point now.

*pass by a school*
*get shot*

>Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners?

cos we can afford them

> Is that the same reason why they drive automatics?

yes

There's a reason Margot Robbie likes 1st world cock.

Just don't be in school at the end of the round since that's when everyone shoots each other

them biscuits, that chicken gravy. brown gravy is just nasty.

Attached: sides-of-biscuits-and-more-biscuits-foods-photo-u3.jpg (650x287, 18K)

>be american
>do a thing
>yuropes crawling out of the woodwork to criticize
>meanwhile most merry-cans can't even point to user's yuropean islamic nation on a map and don't give a shit if the entire EU exists or not

Yuropes sure have a little brother syndrome.

>Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to open a window?
>opening the window
>when its hotter outside
Are you dumb?

You have no concept of what the weather is like in a place like Australia or Arizona, do you?

You are confirmed for a total retard.

Low quality bait

>Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners?
hi, australian here. why do we need them? because during summer it pushes over 35c right up to the mid 40s. aircon is a must-have here during summers, you stupid fucking cunt.

As an Ausfag (happy new year!), I can confirm that none of us give the slightest shit about yuropoors (and they stupid shit they rant on about) either.

im in southern australia and this summer has been mild so far compared to previous years. it's been hotter on the east coast.

happy new year. i agree. fuck them ranting eurocunts.

When I said "southern Australia", I mean't "southern Australia that actually matters" - NSW, Victoria, Tasmania. Not the actual "South Australia", which doesn't actually matter. My sincerest condolences if you actually do "live" there.

It's hard to take yurocunts seriously when their entire countries fit in the average Aussie backyard.

Well, not Tasmania.
That rock can sink and take all the inbreds with it for all us mainlanders care.

> i am too retarted to know where north, south, east and west is
how did you manage to be this fucking retarded? since when is NSW in the south? TOP FUCKING KEK.

> NSW
> is south
IT'S ON THE EAST COAST, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT.

Draw a line across the middle of Australia, dividing it into "north" and "south" parts. Note how most - if not all - of NSW is in the "south" part. Hell, it's even in the name: New SOUTH Wales.

Attached: 1515099208073.jpg (600x463, 25K)

> yes, the east is in the south
fuck off and die you stupid retard.

Yes, I know you're sore because I just told you nothing west of Broken Hill counts.

This. Get over it westies. SA is a basket case, NT is a crocodile farm, and WA is just a treasury we can raid when times get tough.

All of Australia is further south then Wales

Attached: welsh.jpg (1331x2844, 316K)

>one geomagnetic reversal later

Attached: 1408313256484.gif (180x115, 487K)

Why do you chinks hate the environment so much?

>live near natural reserve coastal area
>open a window in summer
>a mosquito cloud sucks you dry while hornets are murdering you and 4 different kinds of bird fly in the house trying to eat all the insects

Attached: 1507016706204.jpg (540x467, 49K)

Nah, we just hate you. Purely for genetic health reasons. We prefer to be called "Nazis", BTW.

I don't think there is such a thing as a white mainlander, to be honest. It would be weird if I called you a Nazi.

There probably isn't, but we're closer to white (hell, closer to human) considering how much of the fauna you copulate with on that island of yours.