Its over Intel and nvidia is bankrupt and btfo

Its over Intel and nvidia is bankrupt and btfo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

It's over amdroned is finished

Christ I want Ryzen 7nm so bad, stop blue balling us AMD

Stop posting this AYYMD ASSLICKER shit

CES 2019 with mama Su and 7nm. I'm ready.

how much does amd pay adored tv

Attached: 1544130071429.gif (435x284, 2.07M)

So user, please speculate on the sort of damage control methods Jow Forums will employ after AMD's keynote. My personal feeling is not only will the [X] doesn't matter list gain a significant amount of entries I also anticipate Jow Forums will start claiming because the 9000 series has been "available" for a little while everyone has already bought them and nobody will buy AMD.

In addition AVX512 will become the most important instruction set ever.

i want mama Su to drape her sweaty pussy all over my face so i can succle the sweet 7nm juices

I will upgrade from a FX-8320 to Zen 2,I cannot wait.

TLDW:
>Rant
>Tripling down on his leaks
>Correcting people for mistaking his announcement wording as launching
>Ryzen 3000 APUs (12nm) announcement coincide with reddit leak. The reddit leak however, had been claimed by another user(currently deleted) to be entirely made up as a joke for a friend.
>Talks about Vega 2, however still believing Navi announcement at CES
>Ryzen 3000 (7nm) engineering sample code name speculations and discussions
>Lisa Su replied in a recent interview regarding CES keynote
>"We will be making some exciting announcements about our next generation products. That's all I can share for now - you'll have to join us on January 9 for the full story"

Attached: logo.png (673x410, 126K)

Attached: 1546266896365.jpg (673x410, 23K)

>"We will be making some exciting announcements about our next generation products. That's all I can share for now - you'll have to join us on January 9 for the full story"

Straight from the horse's mouth that something is happening and you can bet Jow Forums will deny it precisely because if Intel cannot maintain their lead it must be fake.

IT'S OVER TECHNOLOGY IS DEAD AND BTFO

Attached: 1521244184013.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

>Misaligned text
sad!

I'm getting bulldozer and vega flashbacks

Attached: 1541732715523.jpg (700x565, 73K)

t. Tim@Hardware Unboxed

Well ayyymd is gonna be the future
Atleast for gaymen since All the new next gen consoles soll be amd based

>In addition AVX512 will become the most important instruction set ever.

Ah yes. The Elusive AVX instruction set. Intel boasts about their processors having it, but they tell reviewers not to use Prime95 and AIDA64 with AVX enabled because the processor would literally pull 500 watts and blow up

how do you even use it?
like say if i wan to program for it

You had one job.

You can't jew the Su.

Attached: 1540227948979.jpg (1166x910, 144K)

To be fair at stock you can sort of get away with heavy AVX loads on coolers that match Intel's TDP claims but the second you overclock the chip yeah, your chip becoems a bomb. Does make me wonder if you could stress a locked cpu (lets say the 8400 as an example) on a locked board enough for the vrms to actually explode?

NONONONO PLES BUY INTEL SIRS

Attached: 1491835275725.png (882x758, 234K)

based and redpilled

A
FUCKING
CHILLER

Attached: 1546189558091.png (568x612, 187K)

Please AMD release me from this torment
I have a 4690k that doesn't clock for shit
16C at 5ghz sounds really fucking nice

JEWS BTFO

Attached: 1535658446277.gif (500x491, 376K)

RED AND BASEDPILLED

Thanks for the basic gestalt run-down Tldr now I can get back to shitposting instead of listening to his annoying voice on new years eve

Attached: 48372529_532058740621696_5038566030612365312_n.jpg (552x311, 10K)

Heh I had a 4ghz 4690 non k that underclocked like a boss.
Get a 2700x like I did

Do AMD fanboys never get tired of this "just wait for next gen, bro" BS they keep spewing?

Do intel fanboys never get tired of waiting for 10nm CPUs that will blow AMD out the water

>you'll have to join us on January 9 for the full story"

Wait why is she such an asshole? I thought she was based?

Isn't 14nm already doing that to AMDs current lineup?

>10nm anyday guise!

Attached: 1541519743526.png (900x980, 103K)

t. gaymer
I hope your games start using AVX512 after Zen2 launch

>let's move goalposts until I'm the winner :^)

It's literally just a "wait for 10nm until Intel is a monopoly in the CPU market for 7 years again".

People who, for whatever reason, only use intel cpus don't really have to care about 10nm too much since intel manages to deliver decent enough performance with their 14nm architecture.

>lololol intel 14nm
>turns out amd uses 14nm for their new stuff as well
>b-b-but this doesnt count! :^)

incel going to be butthurt in 9 days

Attached: 1544416271477.jpg (757x627, 87K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1494162098217s.jpg (224x250, 10K)

>10nm was just a joke guise! w-we don't really need it!
uh huh...

Attached: 1521197746633.jpg (626x657, 81K)

tldr on what this faggot says?

Same shit that was in his other video with some extra tie-ins from other sources.

BASEDPILLED

shut up you stupid goy

This thread is full of problematic content not suitable for 4channel! Stop with this antisemitism, do you seriously think any advertisers want to be associated with this forum in its present form? Don't you think Moot deserves a nice retirement on some tropical island?
B U Y I N T E L
U
Y

I
N
T
E
L

Upgrading from 3570k to Zen2

If his leaks are accurate the entire tech press will take turns to suck his cock

>d...don't wait for 7nm and the first full update to zen architecture go.. I mean guys

I'm sure Techspot/Hardware Unboxed will have some way to backpeddle out of their flat denial.

His "leaks" were all pretty fucking safe. If clocks are higher he can just say yields were better than expected. If clocks are worse he can just say that yields aren't quite there yet, but he was only off by X%, so he was still close enough to right.
Bullshit is bullshit even if its close enough to the truth.

The only way Adored actually looks like a fraud is if the entire SKU lineup for Zen2 Ryzen is totally different in regards to core counts, and Zen2 APUs have totally different CU count in the IGP.
I don't believe he actually has a source for anything, I think hes just making educated guesses, and hes playing it safe enough that he can keep internet welfare flowing no matter what the spread is.

Kyle sort of endorsed his ramblings, so I guess at least the lineup is accurate

When Zen2 drops I advise to keep an eye on what Dell is doing.

Kyle is also someone who has burned shitloads of bridges, and needs to remain relevant somehow. When Polaris launched he was leaking info on its power consumption and thermals, so he got burned by AMD. He doesn't get any favors from Nvidia either from a whole other debacle. The site isn't highly trafficed, even SemiAccurate's barely updated front page gets more hits, he doesn't even get half of the clicks of TomsHardware. HardOCP was a small site even 5 years ago.
Whether Adored has any legitimacy whatsoever is a whole separate issue, Kyle would endorse the Hindenburg if it bolstered his adsense paycheck for another week or two.

Guru3D
HardOCP
HotHardware
VR-Zone
Overclockers

These are all dying outlets, and all of them will resort to peddling rumors like WCCFtech as they circle the drain.

AVX512 is such a huge shit-show and you basically have to get a binary made just for your CPU or compile yourself to take advantage of it. The reason for this is that it's not a standard instruction set like SSE4; AVX512 is a pile of extensions to AVX256 and the availability varies wildly between Intel CPUs. A binary compiled to use the AVX512 extensions on one CPU may simply not work on another.

It's not like this isn't a general problem with compiling binaries specially for a CPU, something compiled with march=znver1 (Ryzen) won't work on say Haswell. The difference is that if you compile a binary using sse4 you'll be able to run that just fine on all the CPUs with sse4 but that's just not the case with avx512.

I am guessing this gives AMD a problem implementing "avx512" since it's not really a standard.

Attached: intel-stock-cooler-next-to-motherboard.jpg (711x457, 61K)

there is a reason that the 32nm node that bulldozer used is the last node that Global Foundries successfully made in house.
TSMC would need to develop a company killing level of incompetence to fuck up 7nm that badly.

To be fair the 32nm node was full of nazi science and was designed to clock to the moon for monster enterprise deployments where it can be cooled. Not so great for the desktop.

Breh.
Global Foundries didn't make their 32nm node in house.
That is IBM's 32nm PD-SOI, Global Foundries licensed it.

TSMC didn't fuck up 7nm as evidenced by the fact that there's already quite a few 7nm products in the hands of consumers (Apple phones, for example). This simple fact does make me think there's something to the AMD leaks. It will have been a year since 7nm production begun by the time new consumer CPUs from AMD hit the shelves around April next year. I don't buy the clock-speeds and prices given, but I do see 8-core Ryzen 5 chips as quite possible.

Something I do question when it comes to 16 core Ryzen 7 chips and the whole line-up in general is the AM4 platform. I doubt they could/would make the pin-out work with a new chiplet+IO-chip package design.

Plenty happy with my zen 2 chip. Why do people say this is a hot chip? I have it at 5ghz all core with low volts hottest core is 75c

Attached: zen2.jpg (1234x746, 321K)

8 cores will become the bare minimum in low end chips

Attached: so_good.png (659x609, 66K)

That's probably intentional. I saw rumours of Intel reimplementing x86 with only AVX instructions, which would lock AMD out of the ISA.

You mean the vector emulation thing? Its certainly possible. I think intel is going to pursue this stupid hybrid idea instead. Offer another arch on top of the X86 cores as an accelerator, incrementally improve the accelerator cores, eventually have the accelerator cores replace the X86 cores as the primary processing element on package.

amd is antisemitic nobody needs more than 4 cores theres literally nothing wrong with 95 degree idling temps

Attached: 1539398556114.png (500x600, 197K)

Kyle's a fucking retard who ate up every rumor that came his way, including the belief that a single VP could somehow force AMD to sell off their entire patent portfolio of GPU IP. Literally the dumbest thing I read last year and reddit was eating it up because they're 12 year olds and third worlder monkeys. I want to go work at a company where that's the case. You could go from making 400-500k + options to multi-millionaire, maybe billionaire in an instant if you VPs had that kind of power

6-core will be i3 tier
4-core will be Athlon/Pentium tier

AM4 CPUs at there heart are SoCs
The motherboards themselves are rather dumb
There is nothing stopping them from developing whole new CPUs with chiplets and IO dies and making them work on AM4 as AM4 motherboards are basically there just to provide memory slots and PCIE slots, this is actually how EYPC works
The chipsets on AM4 are nothing more than MUXs to provide more IO

shut the fuck up nerd

top kek. I remember those rumors

I'm a nerd because I know a little bit about ryzen
ok then

I wonder - would having all of these configurations supported by AM4 actually fit into BIOS? That is (relatively) a lot of data that needs to be stored.

>AVX512 will become the most important instruction set ever.
unused in anything except knights landing before skylake-x
>still not used in intel mainstream cpus
>most important ever
AMD64 is the most important instruction set, AVX512 is a meme

>We will be making some exciting announcements about our next generation products.
INTEL UNBOXED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Default BIOS chip size is 128 megabit
Motherboards might actually drop CPU support for CPUs like Bristol ridge. New motherboards could ship with bigger 256mb BIOS flash chips to fix this

hes on the hitlist for killing goygle+

sucks to be poor lol

intel is going to release a gpu for 200$ that's as fast as a 1080ti / what ever AMD releases for 600$

>intel is going to release a gpu for 200$ that's as fast as a 1080ti
fucking delusional

Attached: 1494886290711.png (633x900, 162K)

>tfw intel will become irrelevant in your lifetime
Feels good man

>2020
lol, sure

Thank you AMD. Thank you Lisa. Thank you AMDBros. Thank you 7nm. Than you Navi. Thank you Ryzen 2. RIP in peace Intel and Nvidia.

AMD WILL NEVER HAVE A PROCESS ADVANTAGE TO INTEL EVER EVER NONONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1544136859505.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

INTEL WOULD NEVER PARTNER WITH AMD AND USE A CUSTOM RADEON GPU ON DIE WITH AN INTEL CPU!!! IT'S FAKE FAKE FAKE SHUT UP

Attached: 1544136675478.png (374x289, 150K)

Is he really? all stuff i have seen from him is on point. Hell, his Nvidia RTX video was very good.

The madman still claims his leaks are legit. Can't wait to see his damage control once he gets proven wrong at CES.

Remeber children, the Athlon64 was a lie.

Anything pro-AMD and anti-Intel (which anything pro-AMD will be by definition) riles /v/...I mean Jow Forums up something fierce.

Must suck to be poor.

Attached: sucks being poor.jpg (1440x1080, 143K)

OY VEY

Attached: download.jpg (257x196, 10K)

Imagine buying indiantel LOL

Attached: 61a0dKET8iL._SX425_.jpg (425x315, 18K)

Only sad that it will take some time to see Zen 2 in laptops

ROME IS ALSO A LIE
LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*crashes adobe premiere*

>crashes X
Stop using Intel then. Problem solved.

So his RTX leak was true
His EPYC leak was true
His analysis of vega (lack of) performance was true
His leak of a dual die Cooper/cascade lake was true
His leak that EPYC was going to be made at TSMC was true
But somehow this is going to be the time adored is wrong

How did AMD make such a great comeback so fast?

AMD is still years behind at HEDT so who cares