Why does Apple pretend to care about my privacy and then turn around and sell all my data?

Why does Apple pretend to care about my privacy and then turn around and sell all my data?

Attached: 1546240582809.png (1211x997, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zfqw8nhUwA
warosu.org/g/thread/S69084544#p69085520
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Apple cared about privacy then all their iCloud backup data would be encrypted. Too bad it isn't and easily accessible by the feds.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1522520373374.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

red and basedpilled

Based and basedpilled

red and redpilled

Sataniaposter: Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

Based and memepilled

To fool people like you into thinking they care about your privacy so they can turn around and sell all your data.

???
>inb4 my prism and tin foil hat Jow Forums saying Apple is the nsa.
You fat pimpled face fucks need to go out side and get laid so you don’t waste your time with tin foil hat shit

Attached: C14A2BB3-A205-4078-A6FC-556D025F5A68.jpg (1242x2042, 286K)

A warrant issued by a competent court is satisfactory to hand over customer data. Including encryption recovery keys uploaded to Apple servers.

Asking for anything else is unreasonable and is amounts to indirect support of criminal/terrorist behaviour.

Why can’t Jow Forums explain this then. Seeing this picture actually is opening up some truth if you don’t use the meme cloud or aren’t some sheep that just use the phone out the box with no tweaks. Why did the fbi bitch and moan so much over one device during the San burn. Attack. Then paid the Jews 1mill to unlock it. Inb4 someone says it’s a cover up faggots

Attached: 87FB07E9-64CA-4596-858D-53D876E86799.jpg (520x853, 169K)

BASED

Android fags triggered and surely built like pic related.
>be a Jow Forums faggot
>hey baby let me have your number
>sure
>looks at your phone and OS.
>looks like dog shit to her
>gets a fake number
> Jow Forums fags get played and come shit post on Apple users
Stay mad

Attached: 6FBB76A3-6DE4-484A-A6A1-596B2E89D79E.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

MY SIDES here is a fresh one

Attached: FAA63341-B60B-4084-B8DD-8D990F63F056.gif (399x152, 135K)

>samefagging THIS hard

Attached: 1529125595982.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Why would anyone be upset about this? I'd be glad to know I was talking to a soulless thot from the get-go rather than later on.

Apple is the least pajeet brand there is

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1525138268796.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

These dubs are on Apple side...

Attached: BAE77A27-A12A-470B-96CA-261571D1E9BE.jpg (572x303, 32K)

>Why does Apple pretend to care about my privacy and then turn around and sell all my data?
Because pretend to care gets sales and mindshare adn whatnot, actually caring makes a negligible difference asf ar as sales and popularity, but has a large negative impact with regards to governments.

thistbhfam

>>the least pajeet brand there is
>LITERALLY founded by a shitskin who shat in the street

oof

/thread

ipajeets will defend this

>the vaginal jew will make you not care about privacy
What did he meant by this?

Fap and fappilled.

baste

oof

Because money.

>Why does Apple pretend to care about my privacy and then turn around and sell all my data?
Do you use Facebook?
Do you know what a hypocrite is?

They want to be seen in a positive light. They want more customers, seeing as they seem to be sinking. It's shitty, but a keen eye would have seen through their tricks. They're a part of PRISM, if nothing else.

these

>do you know what a hypocrite is?
Actually user a hypocrite is one that turns around and acts against their stated principles.
To express dislike of one company's practice and being subjected to the same violations by another is not hypocrisy as long as it's recognized. And Facebooks violations are very well known. Along with that you shouldn't expect people on here to be Facebook users. You could make the case if they were to turn a blind eye to one computer vendors behavior and criticise another they'd be hypocrites. But when you start crossing categories like you have you might as well be calling someone out for criticizing apple while remaining a US citizen (or a citizen of any government that spies on its population).

>a large company gives/sell your data

Wow! tell me something i didn't know already.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zfqw8nhUwA

because they "think different"
it is their brand image that allows them to sell tech as if it was a designer lv bag.

Apple actually care less about your privacy than Google. For Google basically all their money comes from having/using your data and (importantly) being the only ones with most of that data. Your data is basically a money printing machine to them. They don't sell your data, they basically sell your money (that's what ads are, advertisers buy a better chance to get your money). So for Google, giving away your data, or even not protecting your data ultimately decreases the worth of the data they collected on you. Even selling the data would be stupid because who's gonna pay more than Google can make off the data? They're the very best at converting your data to money, nobody comes even close, so nobody will pay enough for it to be worth it. Its like selling a money printing machine - it would be STUPID.
What are apples interests in protecting your data? A good image, I guess? But iSheep wouldn't ever have a bad image of them anyway so not really an argument.
What's Apples incentive to give away your data? Damaging Google, their biggest competitor. Sounds pretty clear to me.

when tim cook says he respects your privacy and gets exchanged with generic ceo No. 2

Attached: sp3.jpg (2700x600, 37K)

Distinction without a difference. Saying Google having my data is preferable because they'll just exploit it themselves and not sell it to others is a bit like saying it's okay to have a peeping tom videotaping you through the window, so long as he doesn't sell copies of the tapes, and instead just charges others to attend screenings.

I don't only object to my data being given or sold to third parties, I object to Google or Apple themselves having it.

Based

based

>I object to Google or Apple themselves having it.

It's attitudes like yours that mean Apple can't give SIRI enough real-world data to train on.
That's what Google uses your recorded conversations for along with your browser history and email contents.
God help you if ever there's a leak of the kind that Facebook regularly has.

Well, it works for Mozilla, so...

>why doesn't the soulless corporation act up to their own marketing memes that I fell for?
Gee, I don't know.

Based

This. Google sells targeted ad-hits, that's it. Advertisers can choose what audience they want to target, but they never see a single bit of info on individual people. If they did, they would have no need for Google after one use.

based and redpilled, give this man a red pill

based

>b-b-b-but its apel's right to cuck us, that's what businesses do

Attached: 1526113900807.png (813x1402, 369K)

Moreover
Why does American bitch and moan about Chinese tech spying on people when all American tech does exactly this and has been for years

That's fine as long as you don't expect services to have the quality that can only be obtained by data collection.
I wasn't trying to justify the data collection itself (even though I probably could), but I wanted to show that apple is logically worse at protecting your data.

> 80% of requests granted
top kek. my fucking sides.

Based and redpilled

Based but also based

Attached: 517036729805.jpg (1247x810, 76K)

based and sataniapilled

To this day, I still can't believe normalfaggots unironically believe Apple cares about privacy.
They are literally part of PRISM. It should be obvious to anyone after the Snowden leaks.

They all do it. Even your precious Linux isn't safe.

>a kernel is a company

>Even your precious Linux isn't safe
How so specifically? I'm sensing the SELinux complaint.

What "customer data" are we talking about exactly?

>What "customer data" are we talking about exactly?
Here:
warosu.org/g/thread/S69084544#p69085520
This isn't even news.

because google and MS does it and nobody cares

Redpilled

>t. retard

all US companies are forced to implement backdoors for their paranoid retarded government

apple trying to fool their customers with stupid articles about how the wont cooperate with some police case is laughable

baste

based

sometime I imagine this is a single user,but then I remember what they did to sakurafish, so i hope there are more than one Sataniposter cause fuck the mods.

bas*d

marketing

red and basedpilled

yikes

all of it

double dipping
profits from brainlets
profits from government kickbacks

itoddlers will defend this

based

appletards believe anything their gay overlord tells them to believe