Any questions?

Any questions?

Attached: 1520487224780.jpg (1024x545, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Some-recent-ThinkPads-can-be-bricked-by-changing-a-UEFI-BIOS-setting.346156.0.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wat if I want low quality low price

Acer.

Samsung?

Why are you comparing two ancient laptops. Both are low quality low price by today's standards

>High Quality
notebookcheck.net/Some-recent-ThinkPads-can-be-bricked-by-changing-a-UEFI-BIOS-setting.346156.0.html
Thinkbabbies BTFO

Based and bluepilled

Since when is Chinese plastic considered a high quality material?

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Based but not sataniapilled.

Thinkpad isn't high quality though. Its robust and functional, that's different from high quality. A Ford f series is more robust/functional than a McLaren 720s bu that doesn't make it higher quality.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1520140476484.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

>t. Never used a macbook pro
Have fun with your outdated hardware and poojet OS

based and sataniapilled

Macs are fucking trash. Kys, only thing I will actually defend Apple on is the iPhone 7Plus. Great build, great Nvme speeds 900MBPs+ (as long as you buy the 128GB or above model) and ips until micro led comes through.

>t. SEETHING ipajeet

Attached: 1523974533396.png (813x1402, 369K)

Oh boy. Them ThinkToddlers shilltards are out again.

based and redpilled

cringe and poopilled

Attached: 1519805368447.jpg (480x360, 11K)

But thinkpads aren't low price when you buy them new.

>i5 3520m
>low quality by today's standards
kek

All it takes in an Apple logo for it to become high quality.

The entire value of buying Thinkpads are that they're built like tanks, and can survive 3 years of business use still looking like new, but heavily discounted when corporations retire them by the millions and flood the market, crashing the prices.

based

baste

ahahaha macfags btfo again

Attached: 9ayynzirxz221.jpg (1242x2208, 125K)

DEll xp3 "coil whine" edtion .

>PremiumShit.jpg

>garbage TN panel
>high quality

lol

Hp

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1007x529, 114K)

>nu-pads are shit, more news at 11
no one here considers recent thinkpads to be real thinkpads. The last real ones were made during the xx30 era. Getting anything more recent is hit or miss I guess they never miss huh

>t430
ain't that the manlet edition of the w530?

did anyone ever save that thread where people used their hand to show off their macbooks?

Thank you based sataniaposter

based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled

Mein neger

based

What if I need a desktop-quality-performance 2-in-1 that has a touchscreen you can flip 360deg and draw on with an active stylus, such that you can also install Linux on it?
Does ThinkPad make anything like that?
I know Apple doesn't, considering their retarded personal crusade against 2-in-1s

>desktop-quality-performance
>2-in-1 that has a touchscreen you can flip 360deg and draw on with an active stylus
pick one

>please ignore me, im an idiont, i've never used a modern cpu so I nave no way to compare it

>pick one
I didn't have to, I'm currently using an HP Spectre x360 15". Has an i7 cpu, an nvidia geforce mx150 gpu, 3840x2160 resolution, 16gb ram, 512gb ssd, screen is a touchscreen that flips 360deg and can be drawn on with an active stylus, and fully compatible with linux except that it crashes when you try to wake it from sleep (which is fine since i don't use the sleep functionality anyway).
So machines like this do actually exist.
But I take it Thinkpad doesn't make them?

>mx150
>desktop-quality-performance
pick one

I didn't have to because it gives me desktop-quality performance as far as I can tell / require

what's high quality high price?

>new Thinkpads
>low price
Come on.

Attached: 1475638682111s.jpg (125x102, 2K)

Precision, Zbook, P-series Thinkpads, Toughbooks, Getac.

$75

Attached: 10-1-Inch-notebook-Android-laptop-HDMI-Laptop-8GB-Quad-Core-Android-5-1-HDMI-Wi.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

ThinkSoys neev a good ass kickin

Attached: 41919E8B-2ECD-490F-B5D7-1EA906A77078.png (1280x878, 72K)

new thinkpads aren't low price, they cost significantly more than new apple laptops
thinkpads are professional grade, apple are consumer grade

>an i7
things maximum brainlets say

So you don't actually require desktop perf cause that MX is pretty fucking weak

Where? Cheapest I can find it is $88 on aliexpress

Asus

>recent thinkpad
lol

I want an unused laptop.

get anything xx20

You're out of luck then. Refurbished products are your best (and only) bet.

Precision.

new thinkpads are expensive and shitty

Thinkpad with GOOD screen?

Word. I bought a new ThinkPad a year or so ago. The display ribbon cable seems to be fucked and one USB port died. Posting this from my trusty MacBook Air :^)

>buying an E-series Thinkpad

You dun goofed

The thing is. The vast majority of hardware defects show up within the first year of ownership. When you buy a retired business machine, it's literally been tested for three years without problems, and if it's lasted that long, there's good chance it'll last another 20 years without issue. You just never even see the units that failed because those were already processed back into the warranty program.

Attached: 1522911307920.png (800x570, 554K)

Acer laptops have slightly better GPUs and processors nowadays, for less money

MacBooks and Thinkpads have shitty builds but you pay 1000 bucks extra for the design, nigga p'lease.

Thinkpad isn't really 'high quality' either.
Unless hardware whitelists are considered 'high quality' feature.

It's been like this for a good 10 years now.
Thinkpads haven't been good in over 15 years.
Unis and government stopped using them here about 10-12 years ago and haven't looked back since.

Acers is actually pretty decent, but you'll never see the brand whores on Jow Forums look at a machine objectively, they care about the flashy THINKPAD sticker and font. They claim that 'macfags' only care about aesthetics - but that is really just projection.

New Acers are great tho tried one at the mall, IPS screen, up to 3.60 processor, 2GB vram dedicated graphics card, only 500 bucks lmao
New macbook air processor and gpu is inferior, but is still 1300/1500 dollarinos, what in the fuck.

Not even going to look at thinkpads lmao

no

>Charging port isn't USB
Yikes.

>>Charging port
yikes

FUCKING THIS.

Nothing beats
>low quality
>lowest price

Attached: 1246549694109.jpg (1600x1200, 239K)

ThinkPads are expensive as fuck when new, though. In fact they might just be more overpriced than MacBooks.

>more overpriced than MacBooks.
That's literally impossible.

Attached: 1520937238425.jpg (1750x960, 405K)

Take off the unusable OS from the Thinkpad and it's better. Only pajeets and boomers use wangblows.

i used wangblows in ur mum 12 years ago, seems like it was super effective

xD where can i subscribe?? U play video games? Evin Epicer. You like dogs? Myu nigger!

I remember buying a W520 brand new years back and it was probably one of the worst values I ever got out of a new purchase. The hard disks literally failed within months and the system was rife with stupid and easily avoidable engineering defects.

Shitpads are a meh-quality overpriced fashion accessory for nerds just like Macs are the same for normalfaggots.

Is that an Avaya phone? Because that looks like a mfing Avaya phone.

What's wrong with E-series? My Core i5 E450 has been super trusty for me.

basted

The onions meme dows not make sence here...
You should have used a neckbeard or similar. posting this is just like saying
"Youre the basedboi!" when being called a basedboy

Attached: 1443581317640.jpg (500x375, 58K)

the fuck type of sorry excuse for a battlestation is this?

This desu.

hp anything

baste

Only the E480/580 and E490/590 have Military Specs. The E485/585 don't, even though they use the same chassis.

Older E series are bad though.

I paid for my recent Thinkpad 1800 Euros. I would have paid roughly the same for a comparable Mac.
It's 2019 and all quality laptops cost roughly the same.

>10 year old corelet cpu
*laugh*

yeah, thinkpad screens and speakers are absolute trash tier. chinks don't care because enterprise will still buy

wrong board. try one where people who actually earn money reside. here you find only mentally ill dumpster diving trannies

so that's how poor people justify their laziness.
get a fucking job and if your newly purchased machine breaks you have 3 years of warranty.

E stands for economy.

It's just a cheap consumer laptop, not a proper Thinkpad.
When Jow Forums says "Thinkpad" he means T, P or W series.

X and E series are dogshit, but that doesn't mean PROPERT Thinkpads are dogshit.

>he

shill if you do, shill if you dont

>Conveniently left out A and L series

Exactly. What if I want something with the most recent specs?

new thinkpads arent cheap

This is the ONE thing Applel knows how to do, properly market a brand. Every other OEM are fucking retards that couldn't sell a premium product if their lives depended on it, so they resort to price.

Retards at IBM/Lelnovo diluting the Thinkpad brand with a bunch of cheap consumer trash series just destroys the Thinkpad brand for a tiny short term sales boost from brand recognition, but destroys its long term brand reputation.

Dell at least somewhat gets it by keeping Alienware as a separate brand, but then fucked up by ditching the website and merging it with their own.

It's fucking crazy how the ENTIRE automotive industry gets this concept but computer OEMs are so fucking clueless. When people think Lexus, they think premium cars, the fact that it's owned by Toyota and probably comes off the exact same factories as Camrys is completely unknown to the vast majority of people, and that's exactly what they want.

I'm not even going to go into the fucking retarded product naming with TEG3856713 one year and YHD3865478 next year. Fucking retards I swear to god.

Attached: 1534186661527.gif (480x270, 378K)

There are people that is unironically telling you to buy a computer with Windows 7. Regardless of the OS you prefer, that is not a good idea.