Know google is evil as fuck

>know google is evil as fuck
>refuse to use duckduckgo because the name is cringe and the UI isn't as good as google

Attached: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (645x773, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances
duckduckgo.com/api
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SearX seems alright, but I have no idea if it's secure

searx
qwant

unironically use yandex
what's russia gonna do to you?

try netscape navigator and altavista

great idea

What's wrong with me?
I know these are way better than google but I can't escape the google ui and font etc.
I feel like I'm missing something if I'm not using google.

Just use Google, it's algorithms are unmatched, who cares about privacy and freedom it's 2019 retard.

Attached: 1544342269095.jpg (627x552, 60K)

LITERALLY THIS

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 30K)

I only feel the need to use google when I need to find something that is either extremely current or extremely local. Google is still unbeatable in those.
For everything else, those two are fine or even better. Image search for example, I notice too many results on Google are from tumblr or pinterest whereas you find a greater variety of sites on other engines.

good goys! Yes!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

wrong thread brainlet

Google has been giving shit results for about the past year now.

Yandex, Qwant

Google is literally engineered to make you click links rather than find what you're looking for. It's confirmation bias in software form.

qwant
searX

>Yandex
Memes aside, letting Russia collect your data isnt a very good idea if you're in Europe.

Qwant is literally 20% owned by the French State.
If you're in Europe you're definitely better off with Yandex

Russia is better than anyone else collecting it

SearX is pretty comfy and very customizable, but I know there has to be a "but" somewhere

Attached: 1532657546779.png (1690x190, 22K)

France doesnt have any influence outside their former colonies in Africa. Even in Europe, it is Germany that calls the shots politically.
Russia on the other hand has a strong influence over some fringe left and a few right wing parties and if they ever get to power your data will be shared with those governments.

The but is google blocks them requiring captcha sometimes which can't be filled out since it doesn't appear client side. But I usually just disable google's searches and use literally every other site combined, instead.
If you run your own private version of searx and have family use it or w/e then you probably will never get blocked

I don't even feel the need to use google results, so I don't really care

France is part of the European surveillance program and has even 24/7 analysis of internet traffic to "fight terrorism" since November 2017

Theres nothing wrong in using google

lol

>Russia on the other hand has a strong influence over some fringe left and a few right wing parties
Russians made Drumpf president and caused the Brexix

Russia did 9/11 and the holocaust

No, but they did fund the far left and environmentalist parties in Europe. Some of their policies like de funding the military or imposing crippling regulation on heavy industry and oil extraction are extremely beneficial to Russia.
They did the same in Latin America. Who do you think is propping up the Venezuelan regime?

proof?

whats wrong with it user?
[spoiler] the name does suck [/spoiler]

Attached: kek.png (1881x756, 100K)

literally startpage, which is basically google without the botneting features

How is that any different from what the US are doing in Brussels exactly?

Everybody wants everyone else to fail and fall so they can come and take over.

Its not. Thats why Yandex is just as bad as Google.

What is the worse thing that can happen when you use google?

yea searx is the best then
xyz for me is faster. But you can check out the list and see what you think is better for your area
github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances

You can host your own as well but then it isn't really anonymous

sadly, google is the best search engine and theres nothing we can do about.
Literally nothing can compete with fucking google. Its the best

do you still own shoelaces?

Attached: fuckin_gay.jpg (600x600, 33K)

get spied on

>all this google dick sucking

Why is Jow Forums full of so many zoomers now?

prove all these other websites aren't just abusing your privacy as well

>not using something because of the name

Let me guess, you were raised by a single mother and go to or went to "college" but studied something completely useless.

Amirite?

>it's algorithms are unmatched

Google's algorithm is terrible though?

It's literally programmed to feed you products to buy and political propoganda. It doesn't give a shit about helping you find what you're really looking for.

the UI is better

make your own, retard
>duckduckgo.com/api

Russia is as left as it can get, I am waiting for russian communism 2.0.
All the big "private" companies are owned by ex-agents and/or their family. All the public businesses and services are government funded. The military complex is 100% government funded and controlled. All this could of change, but now its too late, either Putin will die or he will start a war and declare some sort of Extremist regime where the government is the master of all.

It's worse, Russia has no 1st amendment, nor 99% of EU or anywhere in Asia. And all the other freedom stuff US has, and its directly funded by the Russian government and closely monitored by their new laws from around 2016, where every IT company is required to store user metadata ( and possibly all data desu) for at least 6 months on government-controlled servers.

They skip all the conspiracies about NSA, CIA and FBI and just straightforward spies on their own citizens and every foreign company/individual who gets into the honeypot. They have it easy, most of their citizens, even zoomers don't learn English in school, so they are very likely to use whatever is more Russian.

>t. escaped Russian in western EU in the early 90's

Attached: 1543098133494.jpg (684x498, 112K)

DuckDuckGo looks like THAT???!

>don't learn English in school
They literally don't have English as a subject in the lower grades?