EveryDayCarry thread? EDC general

Empty your pockets Jow Forums

Attached: 1545687285176.png (1488x837, 2.35M)

so is that for hacking wi fi network to use laptop on internet?

Its for hacking wifi mitm ect

Attached: 20181009_221403.jpg (2669x3558, 3.75M)

top left to bottom right

battery pack
folding keyboard
shitty set of picks
laptop charger 1
ethernet coupler
caffeine pills
allergy pills
android charger in red push pop case
apple charger in blue push pop case
casio calculator
low profile wireless earbud
shitty backup earbuds
notebooks
voice recorder and mp3 player
candy
graphing calculator
various practice locks
flashlight
RTL-SDR
antenna
2nd laptop charger
USB-C cable and USB hub

I actually carry a card the has a notch in it. it picks locks way quicker with just a slide. would reccomend in place of the locks

Example

Attached: 20181231_182633.jpg (2560x1440, 881K)

Is this where I ask what you need all that shit for and you give me some coy non-response response that implies everyone but me knows what it's for instead of just saying what it's for

not op for that post but i think some of that is just for everyday use while others are for pentesting. and any other stuff is for warm ups

new one for a new year.

(no bully please.)

Attached: 20181231-DSCF0934.jpg (5499x4000, 3.24M)

what knifes are those?
what calc is that?
why do you have an expensive eraser?

I mean im assuming you dont carry that all at once but i like that bag. where did you get it i need a new bag for my carry.

I'm looking to spend some money for some parts of an everyday carry as a compsci student (up to £100-ish), I already have a phone (HTC 10) and a laptop (ThinkPad T450 [Backlit Keyboard, 65w battery, 12gb DDR3, 500gb SSD, 5300U, no fingerprint scanner]).
Any recommendations?

I'm a pen-tester so i don't know a ton about that but. i'm assuming you'll need a calculator maybe a wifi card. of course always run linux on the laptop. ummm also carry a pad and a pencil. a bag to carry the stuff in. i would reccomend a gps tracker in case someone steals your shit and a knife.

fuark i really want to get a t440p
only problem is i already have an ok ultrabook, but i fucking hate it's form design

same i got a shitty hp laptop

I'm actually somewhat interested in your field, have you posted your carry on this thread already? And aside from a nice calculator and a knife, I have a nice set of what you're describing so cheers for the suggestion.

No i havent im op but thats the thumbnail from an old thread. i live in the middle of no where so i dont do a ton of footwork but i have 7 things i carry.
1. USBRubberDucky
2.Keygrabber with wifi i bought from amazon
3. A card to pick locks
4. laptop
5. wifi card
6. mini keyboard
7. rfid cloner from hak5

the card im referring to that picks locks i posted earlier just so u can take a look

havent seen you in a while. what happened to your acer/asus eeepc thing?

>why do you have an expensive eraser?

Because it needs to look good in my hand and on my desk.

It's really more of a fashion statement than an eraser, although I do use it daily to erase.

Attached: DSCF0325.jpg (3000x2000, 2.83M)

OP here thats a screencap from the last thread that guy was in im not really him. i was to lazy to take my own pic lmao sorry....

What is the NERV card for?

you can hack quads with telnet

I assume that you can, but can I use any old card and cut into it to get what you've shown? I have an (ISC)^2 card that I'm considering using for this purpose

always
>phone
>wallet
>keys
>watch
work backpack
>notebook
>lunch bag
>water bottle
>pen
>stapler
>reflective vest
>gloves
>knife
>change
>charger cables
>baby wipes (gonna drop this one)
>bluetooth headset (this one too)

The hook is so if the bolt is facing away you can reach around and pull it. If the bolt is facing you, you can just push it. so it has to be flexible enough to be able to bend around a block but not rip

It has never failed to pick a door lock for me.

Keys
Wallet
Phone
>work bag
Battery pack
Charger
Pens
Business cards
Energency tie just in case
Laptop and accessories
Collapsible water bottle and a small bottle of shower gel for when I have to take a shit in public.

Gaaaaaaaay

>carrying all this shit
for fucking what, all i carry is my phone, keys on my belt loop, and wallet

some of us are 3l173 h4x0r5 and we need it for h4x1ng

>small bottle of shower gel for when I have to take a shit in public

Elaborate.

are u a french revolutionary?

thats a lot of fucking keys , assuming your not a janitor.

Cringe, what the fuck do you need 5 locks for?

Practice nigger

Truly everyday:
>phone (xiaomi mi 5s)
>wallet with cards and my house keys in one of the card slots
>a handkerchief
At work:
>all above
>notepad and pen
Honourable mention:
>xiaomi mi band 2 which I used as a watch but lost last night at some New Year's celebrations because the strap was no longer holding the module tightly

I would like to drop the wallet or at least change to a slimmer one. It's fairly overkill when strictly speaking I already use my cards with my phone rather than taking them out of my wallet.
Too bad the transport NSW are shitters and wont create an opal card app.

Phone, keys, wallet, IEMs, lighter, cigarettes

You carry locks for lockpicking practice in your every day carry?
What a faggot ahhah.

Incredibly based, I'm quite envious.

Elucidate on the fountain pens — What are they, and what inks do you use in them? If I guess correctly the top one is a Caran d'Ache Varius?

ACTUALLY POST PICS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Does it matter?

absolutely user

Correct. It's a Caran d'Ache Varius in Laque de Chine. The Varius and the Graf von Faber-Castell (GvFC) Classic are my favorite fountain pens.

For inks, it depends on the color. I mainly use Black, in which case: GvFC Carbon Black = Waterman Intense Black > Akkerman #30 Het Zwarte Pad

Attached: behind-the-scene--heritage-ottilie[1].jpg (1280x750, 168K)

phone wallet keys smokes

Precure pill cases?

>tfw my pic is edc image
I didn't make this thread.

But I will answer the questions asked.

In a way yes. mentions mitm attacks, and to be honest I have tried to do MITM on my test network, and whenever my "attacked" pc tried to go to a website it just goes to a halt. I haven't tried it with my lenevo though since I had the old acer netbook

Im not going to lie, hak5 got my started, with the basics back in 2012. After I found out about openwrt, and thats what their pineapple (used to?) use, I started just flashing openwrt myself, and customizing it to my liking.

at least didn't try to act like me. so he isn't a complete fag. I still have it. In my closet. Just collecting dust, I don't think I have any use for it, except as a backup. Pic related to prove its me.

Attached: stillhaveit.png (419x744, 556K)

Confident Chad
>watch
>wallet
>keys
>phone

Insecure Virgin
>knives
>guns
>any other kind of melee weapon

ayy its me bro im the guy from the prev thread asking a bunch of sped questions. i really liked your thread so i hope you dont mind i stole that pic.

Ah, gotcha. Did I answer your questions or did the thread 404 before I could answer them?

Attached: IMG_20181023_171853.jpg (5312x2988, 1.02M)

yeah you answered them. I however have some questions about haxing since i am a fellow haxer. i believe in using software instead of spending money on hak5 stuff. anywayyyy everytime i use BEeF and ettercap on my home wifi it dopesnt work. Is it possible my routers stopping me?

>image board
>doesn't post images

>incel
>not on r9k

I never used bEeF, and its been forever since i've used ettercap.

I can only assume that either
1) the exploit you're trying is public, therefor its been patched
2) firewall issue

What exactly are you trying? listing commands helps too. If you can, I believe ettercap has a gui so it might be hard to.

no its on a private network at my own home. when hacking i rarley do mitm because i have 10% success rate i do more phising and physical attacks so. i dont have the commands but it believe its the router since it has a firewall and relatively new software

So you have same bullshit like me, I cant get mitm to work for the life of me. @_@ its annoying.

im curious what you mean by physical attacks though.

actually i got it to work once and after that it wouldnt work again so i have a feeling my routers firewall got smart

i mean like plugging in a lan turtle or something to re route traffic. or a packet squirrel to plug into the router (aka shit that's super expensive or if you build is unreliable and have to have physical access)

checked

marry me

what job do you do?

This is literally thousands and thousands of dollars worth of shit.

The pen is $1450. The eraser is $185.

This is why terrorists want to blow us the fuck up.

oh cool. no gonna like their books covers are pretty cool I almost bought just cause of that.

I like to diy what I can, for example. I built my own usb wifi keylogger, using arduino. I am still learning blender so I can 3d print my own custom usb case for it.

Another was... using esp8266 to tap into rfid data lines and collect rfid card credentials, which was apparently already been done so that helped so I can build my own.

I found a killer deal of hid maxiprox 5375, build my own long range reader, added esp8266 so I can view the data logs in real time from my phone.

If you haven't noticed esp8266 seems to be my go to for projects.

I don’t pay for the bus anymore for this reason, I live in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney so I can have my ID on my phone as well, not going to carry an entire wallet just for the pleasure of paying for the bus.

i dont do good with hardware. the only thing ive built is a raspberru pi zero p4wnp1 but it barley works

Everyone has a preference on their methods. Those are just mine.

>not having a rich daddy

How can I (a 27 year old man) get myself a sugar daddy/mummy?

the average Jow Forumsent carries a nokia n900, a thinkpad,a scientific calculator, 3 fountain pens, a nintendo 3ds, 2 zippos, 2 knives, a pokemon card, a gun, thermal paste, grado headphones, fiji water, gloves, 3 flashlights, a raspberry pi, 3 wall chargers, an evangelion figure, 80´s casio with a calculator, a pocket watch, a monocle and ramen noodles yet they dont carry pic related one of the most essential items for a man

for fuck sakes Jow Forums
no wonder Jow Forums bullies you n a daily basis

Attached: c.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

seize the means of production and slaughter the oppressors in the streets

Attached: death_of_joseph_francois_foullon.jpg (800x459, 135K)

if you think that's as ridiculous as rich people get, wait until you see how the new college aged generation spend daddy's money