Apple Design

So Jow Forums, explain this to me. Why does everyone say that Apple is good at design? Because to me, their products just look like ultraboomer normiecore boring bullshit. The "space gay" just looks like wet concrete, the transparency bullshit in OS looks like a clown gangbang behind a smoke window and so on.
Do normies actually enjoy this? Or are they just parroting the "apple design good" meme, like NPCs?

Attached: johnny ive.jpg (1568x1120, 710K)

Yeah their design really sucks.

It looks very feminine and that's what normies like yes.

Funny how every other company copies their designs straight after Apple introduces it?

It goes like this: Google / Samsung says "no way we can get away with non removable batteries / no 3.5 / notch, our users aren't that dumb", then Apple launches a product with no removable battery, no 3.5 and a notch, and Google / Samsung goes "shit, I guess they are _that_ dumb" and does the same thing.
Apple is the cancer that is killing the industry. They're the forerunner in the usercucking race to the bottom.

Attached: Retired_Jonny.png (706x641, 572K)

long time apple user here (10-15 years), they need to make apple great again soon or they're gonna lose me and a whole lot of other customers.

i think it all started when they allowed employees to "microdose" LSD at work

>i think it all started when they allowed employees to "microdose" LSD at work
that could only improve outcomes for apple, not make things worse.

I think LSD and Jobs kicking Johnny in the ass was what made apple great, now that Johnny is free to do whatever it all went to shit.

Fuckin A.
bumb up the dose, not even.

it all started going downhill*

Apple is a comfy DE if I could use it for other distros

you can't make logical systems when you are fucked up on drugs, you turbobrainlet

Why is the Finder shit at refreshing? It wasn't like that back on 10.6

if someone approached me while I was tripping hard off of acid and said
> we're going to remove a standard jack from phones. it's going to be great.
after laughing uncontrollably for half hour, id pick myself off of the floor and tell that person they were a dumb cunt.

>Apple is the cancer that is killing the industry
But Google / Samsung / PC companies could do their own innovations instead of following? (except Samscum have no notch, yet)

Idk about that, I just like it on a purely aesthetic basis

equally, you cant innovate when you are fixated on BS like profit. Cook's a fucking accountant, a bean counter. Jobs fucked up by being a one-man show, and not allowing anyone near the throne who may have been threat.

>Implying they might actually survive
Apple is literally losing 30bil a day, I don't think they might afford to launch "bad products" again.
Let's say another 3-4 cancerous launches and that's it for apple

You larper have clearly never done real LSD. LSD is not "weed, but stronger", psychedelics are a completely different category of drugs distinct from both stimulants and depressants, on LSD your mind is completely clear, you just see things and think differently.

get lost, loser

Apple makes garbage disposable products all while making all the profits because of retarded npc's. There's literally no way other companies can compete unless the entire population gains 40 iq points.

LSD makes you lose track of what you were doing. The only way I could imagine it being used for design would be by doing it in your off time and taking notes
t. druggie

Nah, it started when they got even more arrogant after Jobs 2.0, then they started doing the 'thinness at all costs" and removing all usable ports and pursuing form over function.

>still use a shit ton of USB A type connector devices (just 4 ports on the Mac Pro...)

>Apple makes garbage disposable products
No, they are mostly good products, just that they are over priced
Price of being 'premium'

not him, but why the grief? is then everything rosy in the garden? to expand upon his original (valid) point, lsd is an enhancer - if you were on weed and dumb n stoned, lsd is going to make you like Stonehenge, via Spinal Tap. its actual use/power, and what he was saying, it can (srsly) enhance creativity, with the proviso, got to be some there in the first place. tldr, apple may now need drugs, because sober? they standing on a mountain top, and wobbling like fuck
>notes on LSD
weeellll... idk, interested in microdosing theory, maybe works, but apparently not. Best is a good memory, and being ALWAYS honest to yourself and your own vision - which desu, you'd maybe struggle to find at apple who still are

> checked
The one time I did LSD was in high school and I remember having a lot of profound thoughts but not a lot of ability to do anything productive

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1541753352205.gif (500x491, 376K)

Your a little late to the party

Attached: arduino robot.jpg (1200x970, 171K)

this actually would explain a lot about apple's current path
everything apple is being reworked
>new os x "apps" (including redesigned app store) are an insult to good os x apps
>apple stores focus on artsy virtue signaling (today at apple)
>so many iphone models targetting multiple lines, removing much of the status symbol it once was
>switching connectors (lightning was a mistake, they should've gone USB-C from the start)
>ignoring the creatives that made the OS associated with media production to focus on normie market
>everything sanitized for PC bullshit (alex jones)
it's going full corporate now
there is no real innovation at apple today

Based.

>lightning was a mistake
Think lightning came out 2 years before USB-C
>ignoring the creatives
Apple will always be handicapped by having to use Mac versions of GPUs. Mac computer market less than 15% percent of Apple's profits, all the staff working on iOS or iPad/cloud engineering

Lightning was better than what they had before

>remember having a lot of profound thoughts but not a lot of ability to do anything productive
- then, maybe working through your thoughts should be your priority, rather than Hamster Wheeling through the motions of consensus realities idea of 'productive'. I would also state, do not believe lsd is in any way 'you must keep taking this to be productive' substance, that is BS. Once maybe enough (when not optimal) for most. Again, it cannot add what is not there, and 'be true to yourself, always' was my takeaway. And if I stick to that? can maybe get through this whole thing called life without major regret.

You're VERY unfunny :(

This. Ive may know design, but he doesn't know much about products line and doesn't have any vision on what normies would buy. Hence, the iWatch fiasco.

I don't get the designs either, people on Jow Forums still thinking 10+ years ago looks good. And the UI is a little cartoonish. They probably think people are buying because the design, there's a age gap where apple and boomers are just out of touch.

Space gay makes me horny

>dude LSD lmao

Attached: 1514064974475.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>removing much of the status symbol it once was
ON WHAT PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON WHERE MULTIPLE $1000+ DEVICES = LESS OF A STATUS SYMBOL THAN A $699 DEVICE????

>ON WHAT PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON WHERE MULTIPLE $1000+ DEVICES = LESS OF A STATUS SYMBOL THAN A $699 DEVICE????
ON THE SAME PLANET WHERE THESE FUCKING """STATUS SYMBOL""" SHIT IS BEING MADE BY FUCKING INDIANS, KEKASS

Tfw cu ck is now being auto replaced by kek

Attached: images (13).jpg (543x565, 17K)

In what third world shithole do you live in where $1000 is a symbol of """""""""wealth"""""""""""?

Attached: 1529701556539.jpg (875x930, 234K)

They aren't status symbols due to where they're made you mouthbreather. They're status symbols due to how their marketed and their price in those markets.
Also none of them have been made in India yet.

Like, it would have been easier for you to just not post and recognize you're wrong instead of doubling down on shit you don't understand.

>Also none of them have been made in India yet.
OH NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1536220333244.jpg (1000x1470, 450K)

did never advocate taking lsd daily (or w/e) to 'fix your kreativ krisis' tbf, quite the opposite. And yourself? What are your constructive suggestions? How would you Fix Apple? Or, is it All Good, and tastes just like Cherry Kool Aid, all the way down?

Arabs already started to switch to Samsung
Fuck off brainlet, enjoy your poo electronics with curry smell

because their products are well designed
have owned many android and non-apple phones
have owned many windows laptops
the apple products take a huge steamy dump all over them
it has gotten to the point where I'm far happier buying an apple product with lower specs because I know at least the product won't be a huge piece of disgusting poorly designed shit that will fall apart. and I know it'll be easy to resell since people know the product won't fail 10 days after buying it second hand

but who really gives a shit about Jow Forumss retarded opinion? any non autistic engineer will confirm that apple has a clue with design. both aesthetics and pure engineering. so hearing what some retards on Jow Forums thinks is completely irrelevant

imagine being a street shitting ipajeet and thinking anyone is gonna read all that shit

Attached: 1525577255156.jpg (1200x1200, 374K)

>t. good shills want double time at New Year, so here I am

>poo electronics with curry smell
As opposed to the dog eating, thieving chink tech you buy everyday with rice smell?

>rich smells worse than poo
Ask me how I know you shit in the street.

Attached: 1525435186865.png (2266x1626, 561K)

I've always liked the design of their older devices, but now they look horrible like you described.
>Looks like a toy
This specific design looks really good to me, but it is understandable that many people wouldn't want their computer to look like that.
MacOS9's design is even better than its hardware

Attached: IMac_and_iBook_Blueberry.jpg (800x450, 52K)

>rich
How you know?

>The "space gay" just looks like wet concrete
Ditto

Attached: hp_spectre_13_1546253563_78eb4bdb.jpg (1080x608, 40K)