Louis Rossmann just took a shit on Linus Tech Tips and called him for being a JEW holy shit

Louis Rossmann just took a shit on Linus Tech Tips and called him for being a JEW holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6uGB8F3yhiw

Attached: Linus.png (601x1016, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsgI1mkx6iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoying this shows a serious lack of imagination on your part, posting about it, even less.

t. Linus

what's the timestamp that he names the jew?

no he didnt

LinuxCuckTips BTFO

Attached: 1529908736083.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

I don't mind people shilling products, I get that they need to eat. My biggest gripe with Linus is that he runs a tech channel but his knowledge of tech is basically non-existent. LGR is another tech channel that suffers from this same problem.

>hover over it
>the thumbnail has transparency
woah

Attached: neat.jpg (894x742, 186K)

you know i had to do it to em.

Give me a timestamp Louis. I can't be fucked to waste my post new years comfy watching 2 hours of this shit.

>knows nothing about tech
That's not true...

>LGR tech channel
Lazy GAME reviews? It's a nostalgia channel you inbred

this freaked me out too

>>LGR tech channel
>Lazy GAME reviews? It's a nostalgia channel you inbred
Besides, to call his knowledge of technology "basically non-existent" is not really true. It might be less than what you want from any given vaguely tech-related youtuber, and he might not go into enough nuts-and-bolts detail for your liking, but it's unfair to say he knows nothing.

That's just a name. Go look at his channel description. He markets himself as a tech channel.

Linus knows nothing about computers. Watch this and cringe. Like teaching your grandma to program her VCR: youtube.com/watch?v=SsgI1mkx6iw

>That's not true...
Yes it is. Linus is a fucking idiot. He's the poster boy for "you don't need to be smart to build a computer".

what?

I'm not into these YouTube celebs and shit but why did the fat guy say RMS pasta?

Alt-right dog whistle.

what?

already deleted lol

awww

this is not acceptable

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-01-01 at 4.18.46 AM.jpg (640x861, 65K)

Did anyone download this vid?