Yo, Jow Forums

Yo, Jow Forums
I recently discovered that all the login info on my Firefox browser that I thought I deleted is still intact because I'm dumb and know fuck all about software'n'shit. Can anyone explain how the fuck I can decrypt all the info in the logins JSON file? I might be able to get my ex's login stuff for Firefox, Gmail, Steam and so on since he's a sentimental dumbass that never changes his passwords. Teach me, oh great and mighty board

Attached: frfxsht.jpg (65x44, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/lclevy/firepwd
nirsoft.net/utils/passwordfox.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tits of gtfo dumb bitch

nypa and this

If any fucker can teach this dumb bitch to do what I wanna do, you get tits, ass and maybe a free steam code for a game if I can politely ask my ex's friend, Flamigvu L Pine for his credit card info to BORROW

just post tits you dumb whore
quick
we'll help you decrypt the md5 hash

In words that I can understand. I can pick apart and put together a computer but I probably couldn't tell python from c++
I know it's some shit do do with that key4 db file but I'm not some kinda 00110000 00110001mancer

github.com/lclevy/firepwd
A python script for it.

why wont u post tits

OP is most likely a homosexual man.

Thanks, user. If you wanna see my tits and ass, say the word lol. BUT. I am a guy

>he
fuck off faggot and stop trying to steal someone else's stuff.

i want to see your tits bro
i said it

no, people don't deserve to have belongings when they make false rape accusations to cover their own, admittedly real fuckin nice asses

No thank you I am not gay.

discord?

post tits here man
im jerking off right now

I don't want a ban .-.

literal and figurative faggot

come on man
post tits and ass
FUCK

I know ^_^

ask on dicksword, negro bitchsloot#8951

nirsoft.net/utils/passwordfox.html