Are you fags ready for AMDomination?

Are you fags ready for AMDomination?

Attached: cmlk4m7dki221[1].jpg (1080x1397, 154K)

Wake up

Grab a brush

You ready for total embarrassment adored?

Put a little makeup

How little?

When are they releasing a $500 product that can compete with the RTX 2080 Ti?

>*competes with
Lul

The CPU side of things is considerably more interesting.

>RX 3070 $200
>RTX 2060 $350
either one must be deluded

Attached: 1543795832616.jpg (266x285, 25K)

What's with the number convention? They trying to make normies think that a 3080 is Nvidia?

synergy with ryzen 3000, move on from polaris vs vega naming being so different

They should synergize a useful alternative to cuda that devs are willing to adopt.

>boy oh boy I sure can't wait for Navi to force Nvidia to drop prices so I can get the 2080 cheaper!

>2019
>release a product that's supposedly gonna compete with a 2016 card
>somehow it's still not believable

half on 2060 chip is useless rtx shit so it makes sense, amd could sell it much cheaper without rtx trash

why the fuck 2080 ti cost 1300$ in the first place

>Domination
>best card only competes with gtx1080
A 1080 isn't even enough to drive high refresh rate 1440p user. Nvidia makes the fastest GPUs available and AMD comes in years later and goes "Duh, I can do just a good for cheaper" yeah no shit considering the 10 series launched two and a half years ago, and that's what you chose to compete with.

Jensen didn't want to get cut out of possible mining boom shekels.

This is completely untrue unless you are a retard that insists on meh-tier settings (MAH ULTRA SETTINGS AND HEAVY LEVELS OF AA/AF!)

Protip: THe overwhelming majority of high-framerate junkies play their shit at medium and low-details.

I spend most my gaming time on Destiny ATM, playing 1440p 120fps on a 1080ti at Max settings. Why wouldn't you want to play with all the eye candy user?

I just ordered an RX570 a few days ago!

Of course not as it makes people who splurged on the RTX cards (in this segment) realsie they've been shafted by Nvidia. Since Nvidia must always be the perfect solution for vidya then it must inherently mean anything that brings this belief into doubt is a lie.

1.56% up in a single month. and i bet December will be even worse for intel.

Attached: Capture.jpg (950x179, 29K)

>AMDrones actually believe this
Top kek, have fun on your great value brand PCs

Exhibit A your honour.

Yeah my 1600x was in fact really great value. and it performs like a 9700k in 1440p games

And the money i saved means i can easily upgrade to a 3600x and get better performance than a 9900k and still have saved money.

thaaaaaaaaaanks.

>I could not afford a GTX 1080 at the time
>I can now afford a GTX 1080 equivalent at THIS time
Seems a perfectly sound an argument to me

>equivalent
Does amd have cuda, and nvenc now?

>CUDA
>NVENC
>RELEVANT FOR GAYMEN
kys

The issue is that they aren't innovating. They are staying two steps behind Nvidia and just putting out cheap midtier hardware for budget builds. It would be nice if they tried to compete with enthusiast grade hardware so Nvidia would have to drop their insaine prices.

>Gayman
>Relevant for Grow up you retarded fuccboi, and get yourself a useful GPU from nvidia.

Vega with 32GB HBM2

Quoted wrong post

Attached: dog.jpg (826x793, 101K)

Why? They can still make a healthy margin in the mid and low tier. Why compete at the high end when there are only small margins to be made from 1% of the gayming market? OK they may not win market share. But as long as they stay profitable then they fill a niche. Until they get a bigger budget from Zen sales they will do just fine.

It's up because games are banned in China again (by default)

Because Nvidia is holding a monopoly on enthusiast grade parts and that's fucking people who want high grade components. Them being unopposed is the reason why the 2080ti costs $1200

Good. I hope the price doubles. Nvidia fags deserve it.

Also. If AMD release a competitive GPU in the high end all that would hap[en is Nvidia would lower prices and everyone buys Nvidia again. Pointless. Stop using AMD as a means to buy Nvidia cheaper faggots.

>I hope the price doubles
Oh, you're a retard I get it now. You realize that if PC components keep inflating in price like that it's going to slow advancement in technology. If no one is buying shit because it's too expensive then companies arent going to keep pushing towards making better hardware because no one is going to buy it.

Nvidia holding a monopoly on the cutting edge of GPUs means that they can keep putting out needlessly expensive hardware updates that are only incrementally better than the last. Having competition means competitive pricing and better hardware advancement.

Saying "I hope Nvidia doubles their prices to show Nvidia fags how dumb they are" is you saying that you hope the market for new cutting edge GPUs dies.

>Saying "I hope Nvidia doubles their prices to show Nvidia fags how dumb they are" is you saying that you hope the market for new cutting edge GPUs dies.
Yes please. Good riddance.

Good. Let it die. Gaymers are cancer anyhow.

Good, we never should have gotten past 1080p
Even that was a little much

If you are paying more than $400 for a GPU to play games you need your head examined.

b-but muh 1444444444440 Hz GaySync monitor

always did, it's called OpenCL

that naming scheme is lame, they should differentiate themselves more from jewidia

>nothing that competes with 1080ti/2080(ti)

Thanks AMD for holding back the GPU market :)

Yea, but can you name a good alternative?

The only thing holding it back is Nvidia

can I finally get an AMD replacement for my 1080Ti?

Holy shit you elitist oldfags are too much for me. You'd holdback the advancement of computer hardware just because it doesn't help you install i3 gaps on your arch Linux install. Liking budget hardware is fine but being this much of a bitter oldfag is just depressing.

Alternative to what?

>amd has no card that is on the same performance level as nvidias top tier
>nvidia is the only thing that holds back the gpu market :^)

Are you mentally retarded?

kys.
Just play Crysis at 4K once.

I'm not expecting any good AMD offerings in the high end yet, but maybe they'll surprise us. AMD is usually strong in the low and mid range market.

>competes with a 1080 3+ years later
Fuck, if this is true then this shit won't be any better than a RX 480 in 2016 which only managed to compete with 2013's 290X.

I want Nvidia fags to suffer for as long as possible. They bought this upon themselves through blockheaded brand loyaylty. Even if AMD release a RTX 2080 Ti killer at $300 people would just wait for Nvidia to lower the price.

>people don't buy amd even when they have the best performance
>waahhhhhh why amd no make good card no more :(
you are in fact the retard here

Kill yourself you waste of energy

You have to understand the history of the GPU market. Things are not black and white as you surmise. Go watch some videos on the history of the GPU wars.

This. If I wanted a 1080 I would have bought one 2 and a half years ago.

What the hell are you talking about? Nothing from AMD beats the 1080ti/2080(ti). It's impossible to play 4k with AMD cards because they simply are not powerful enough.

inb4
>hurr 4k is a meme :^) see? i moved the goalpost again

>proprietary GPU computing platform
>gaymerworks
No, you're the retarded here.

To cuda. Try to keep up numbnuts.

4K is a meme at anything less than 32"
1440P is the sweetspot on a 27" display.

As a customer I literally don't care about politics between these companies.

Ah yeah I forgot that gpus were only invented this year thanks for reminding me dumbshit

>you're the retarded here
You're not making a very compelling case for your argument with Engrish like that.

remember when nvidia tried to hijack their partners brand names? yea that was AMDs fault.

If you think what you're doing isn't AMD brand loyalty then you need to look in the mirror. Nvidia is shit yes, but the only way for things to get better is for them to have competition. Sperging out about how much you hate Nvidia and people who buy their hardware is just childish. Nvidia isn't going anywhere, they arent going to go away without getting pushed out by competition and AMD could do that if they put their foot in the enthusiast arena for once.

bigger number = better
same as what Intel did in response to ryzen (i9) and what amd did with x399

>moving goalposts and failing to understand basic English grammar at the same time
Wow, a rare combo

OpenCL you fucking idiot.

Attention.
>no cuda
>no nvenc
AMD GPUS are low end GPUS that can only be used to play console tier babby vidya gaymes with eye candy features turned off.
Prove me wrong.

There will be 6 versions of the RTX 2060. What does this tell you about Nvidia and their practices?

No.
Just play crysis at 4K once and you'll understand.
4k is just very costly.

AMD still has a fuckton of inventory like Nvidia, so you won't see them releasing a cheap product to clear out old inventory.

#truth

I'd rather AMD just close RTG altogether. Let Nvidia fans rot in their own shit.

Name a decent alternative though. Also try one that nvidia GPUs can't do.

Why are nvidia fags so fucking stupid? I swear to God

>cuda
>nvenc
Literally why you buy a graphics card, besides graphics.

4K requires huge, detailed textures. More bloat to download. You can play older games at 4K but they will still look like shit because of low res textures. 4K is just a resolution and has no real meaning when it comes to quality.

>name a decent alternative
>openCL
>name a decent alternative
how about you fuck off?
>Also try one that nvidia GPUs can't do.
No, exclusivity is cancer and anyone who is promoting such a vile thing should be hanged from their balls.

How did you come to this conclusion? Did you own at any point a 4k capable system/monitor?

But they influence you, you fucking retard. They decide what is worth selling and for how much, who gets access to their technologies, how their products should be reviewed to show them in the best light. If you "don't care", you're literally their cattle.

>I'm not a gamer, so let them get priced out until they can't enjoy their hobby anymore

You sure are bitter user.

I have a 55" OLED. I enjoy 4K content when it actually makes use of the resolution. Which is rare (Most shit is 2K upscaled and the CGI looks like ass).

So you can't, and you're throwing a rageful gay fit over it?
Just admit that you are wrong, gay, and would probably suck two dicks while being wrong, friend.

You're very wrong. In fact it's just that you notice more details in current textures.
Can't stress it enough.
Play at 4K once.
I recommend Crysis, because that's where it's more obviously superior.
But RotTR is also pretty eye opening.

Good. Buy a consoles instead.

I gave you an alternative, you're the homophobic faggot that can't accept my dick in your ass.

Who cares?

If you can hit 30 fps with high res, game settings jacked and af/aa turned on then your doing good.

Thank god I play older titles. Any card made within the last 10 yrs or so, long as they got least a 128bit bus can run them all with all things jacked and at high res with no problems. So that means your so called "budget" cards are plenty for my needs.

So while you are all blowing $600+ like it's nothing on shit that will only last you till the next big thing hits I'm kicking back letting my money pile up in the bank.

Attached: Speccy.jpg (894x588, 239K)

There is a video on Youtube that goes through several games in 4K including Crysis to see how they benefit from it. I was not impressed.

no competition

You gave a poor alternative, and one that nvidia GPUs can do as well.
You must be retarded, and gay to do that.

I remember playing quake 3 at 20-25fps, back in the days.
Nowadays kids are just spoiled.

because nvidiots pay for it no matter what
amd could make a single RX equivalent to 2x 2080ti and nobody would buy it

Well, I was.
Maybe you shouldn't watch that video on a 1080p display.