Name a better cloud drive

Name a better cloud drive
Go ahead, I'll wait

Attached: .png (300x300, 26K)

g-google cloud?

Nextcloud

Attached: Nextcloud_Logo.svg.png (1200x851, 52K)

Owncloud the only decent cloud

Attached: download.png (595x311, 23K)

nvm, I'm outdated, this guy's right

/thread

Attached: Syncthing.png (512x512, 41K)

Dropbox.
Mega's client is bad and using it directly on browser is terrible for large files.

>rent a 500GB storage VPS for 5$
>install owncloud or some other shit on it
>????????''''????'''?
>profit

Meh, I just love my 50 guys a month free.

I prefer Yandex.Disk but I've heard Nextcloud and SyncThing are better.

>he uses mega client (app)
Dude just use megabasterd already

Syncanthing is p2p fuckwit

>50 guys
Fag

>Yandex.Disk
Whjy is it better than mega?

I haven't used MEGA in years. I liked Yandex.Disk because of how non-bloated it was. It was incredibly straightforward and had a nice UI. No attempts at engaging you emotionally on any level and no persistent notifications or emails or anything like that.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-01-16-20-29-485_ru.yandex.disk.png (1080x2160, 88K)

What's the free space?

>I liked Yandex.Disk because of how non-bloated it was
if you're ok with putin/kgb reading your files comrade, sounds good!

1GB

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Hey lil user,try making emails and add many attachments, you get unlimited that way.

no thanks, I get 50GB free on my free mega account.

Really though, I doubt anyone on Jow Forums would use a cloud service for content that would be sensitive enough to care about it leaking.

I got more than 100 on my e-mail.
I got another 3.5TB on cloud mail.ru.
Why do you trust mega so much, it's not even owned by Kim anymore.

1. I dont speak goopnik so i cant navigate on .ru sites
2. I encrypt files I upload on mega and it is actually fastest on my country since it has a datacenter here

>I dont speak goopnik so i cant navigate on .ru sites
Use autotranslate, dumb ass.
Most chink free storage services pulled back the offers while Russians one still going strong.

OneDrive of course

Attached: ch.jpg (500x650, 43K)

>not using all of them for pointless crap you want to dump somewhere

Attached: ome9tW2[1].png (697x258, 16K)

I got 42GB free space when I signed up. Today I think it's 10GB.

I certainly don't want Americans reading my shit anyway. But I don't have anything personal without it being password encrypted.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-01-17-51-27-262_ru.yandex.disk~01.png (1080x203, 11K)

Interesting, just signed up. It's 10gb.

would not trust some cheap ass server that offers me 500GB for 5 dollars.

They fucking lie about giving you 50 when really it’s 10 + 5 with some hoop you jump through, and an unlockable TEMPORARY +40 which you have to unlock again every year by doing a dozen ridiculous things like referring a paid customer. Fucking false advertising and makes me ashamed to use their service.

I just know the shittest one is google drive
unbearable UI

Raspberry pi NAS set up with open VPN.

last time i checked zero knowledge encryption was still in buggy alpha state. waiting for that to change.

if you only need your files synced between your devices and not send download links to other folks, you are probably better of with syncthing. i hope it does one thing and does it well.

it's a good sign when they rename the client from google drive to backup and sync because they don't want you to associate it with the company name...

mega is not good. their daily download caps are ridiculous.

any of this clouldshit offer to sync only folders i want?

last time i tried google drive it tried to sync 10GB to my phone.

Owncloud is best but it sucks when you have poor upload home speed of 100Kbps

My 42GB is permanent, so I'm not really bothered. It's been insanely useful these past years. I feel it has more integrity than the competitors due to it's clean, fast, neat, no-bullshit style despite the false advertising. But use it or not it's up to you. I'm personally looking for better.

Tresorit.

You're welcome.

>inb4 it's not free
You didn't specify NEET cloud drive.

I'd like to know too. I need an app that synchronizes my school folder on my notebook, cloud and on my tablet constantly.

>"one drive please."

This

Your own

G Suite. £5.20/month unlimited storage + runs my mail server. I just moved across today from Drive 100gb. Yep. I know nobody wants to go with Google but I spent the past couple of weeks experimenting with Nextcloud and running my own mail server, etc but I'm thrilled end couldn't be fucked with the ongoing hassle.