>some resistances are illegal

The Jews.

Because gay jewish niggers run the world

>2019
>Not using LED bulbs
Enjoy your high Wattage, faggot.

Because they last roughly 20 years.

produces too much heat

LEDs aren't meant to use in enclosed fixtures, because they overheat and die quickly. I should have a choice to use whatever I want for lightning, faggot.
>b-but muh efficiency
Eat a dick. LED bulbs make everything look unnatural and washed out.

>Unironically wanting to pay energy jews
lmao, best goy.

>unironically wanting to pay chink semiconductor foundries
yikes

There is literally nothing wrong with that

What's illegal?

Attached: 1522748611525.jpg (480x558, 49K)

Because politicians want to pretend to solve the energy consumption power by attacking low-hanging fruit instead of address the real culprits of it.

Heavy industry, chemical processing, lifestyle choices a.k.a mindless and rampant consumerism.

communism

Jews
I think we should hang the people behind energy efficient lamp scam.

Imagine thinking 65W is a lot

>65W vs 4.5 - 10 W
>~14.5 - 6.5 times the wattage
Relatively, it is.

what ? bulbs are illegal? where?

You're going to pay them regardless of what you buy, user.

Imagine thinking 65W is a lot

>anywhere from 2-4x less efficient than incandescent let alone halogen
>low light output per bulb
>such low color temperature it's perceived as even more dim
>a 14 year old male getting some under the school stairs stands to lasts longer
>not considered to even be a light bulb and is often exempt from regulation and is still freely purchasable
Nothing personnel kid

Attached: data.jpg (600x600, 83K)

>I should have a choice to use whatever I want for lightning
No.

>Eat a dick. LED bulbs make everything look unnatural and washed out.
What are high CRI bulbs.

>What bulbs
Filament bulbs
>where?
EUSSR

>Unspent money is wasted money
>B...but I want some savings
Just get a loan you filthy antisemite.

Kys

>EUSSR
cringe

No.

He's right tho.

He's right that those bulbs are out, but EU has nothing to do with USSR, it's honestly pretty cringe when anyone suggests otherwise

But you have more than one. If you have 10 in your home than it's 650W.

they don't all burn out, i've got LED lights that are 4 years old, which is probably longer than any incandescant i've owned.

I live in sweden, they are forbidden here and during like 3/4 of the year we heat our homes, so whats the big deal?

>Defending the EU
This is why I hope the yellow vests win.

Saying retarded shit is retarded is hardly a defense.

Comparing the EU to the USSR is hardly retarded. Far fetched yes, but not retarded.

I have 200W worth of ceiling mounted leds in my living room (around 16000 lumen).
Maybe 700W total in the apartment.
As far as I'm concerned the sun could disappear and I'd be fine.

It's pretty damn retarded. Makes almost zero sense. Why not call it Nazi Empire or whatever if you're at it. Why Nazi Empire? WELL THEY HAVE RULES AND REGULATIONS TOO!!!

>EU is leftist
>USSR was leftist
hmmmmmmm

unironically, one of the few things obama did that was a good thing. LEDs have made phoenix a much better place to live.

Attached: matilda-fiship-tyler1.jpg (1838x2344, 675K)

>Being this assblasted
Are you German? Or just a dumb Democrat?

>Eat a dick. LED bulbs make everything look unnatural and washed out.

Nigger LEDs are available in all sorts of color temperatures by now

>EU is leftist
LMAO
Sometimes other people's idiocy does anger, even when I know I shouldn't bother.

>imagine thinking 650W is a lot
That's not even one horsepower.

it's not.

where tf do i even bring money you filthy nigger. You seem to be the one that prefers to pay 5$ less to ''save'' so you could have shitty lighting. What a dipshit

>LMAO
So, you're such a faggot EU isn't enough for you anymore?

>a 14 year old male getting some under the school stairs stands to lasts longer
topkek

exactly my point.

>Why not call it Nazi Empire

Nazis care about securing the existence of our people and a future for White children. The EU wants Europeans to stop having children so there is more room for shitskin refugees. It's really sad that I have to explain this.

Attached: meatismurdernazifamilycomic.jpg (1826x2400, 495K)

LED bulbs are cheaper and use less electricity for the same light output. They also last longer than the main alternatives.

Here oin Britain you can literally get LED bulbs that will last longer than a decade for £1 from Poundworld. There is no reason not to use them

If you're so fucking bothered about "washed out colours" then buy one of those retarded bulbs that comes with a remote that allows you to set the hue of the light.

Attached: LED colour changing bulb.png (1446x425, 202K)

Enough for what? You're making less sense every time.
Take cared about Aryan/German children, not about the rest. Mongrels (per their terms) like Americans would've been oven material, for example. White or not.

>Mongrels (per their terms) like Americans would've been oven material
How's that bad?

>you can literally get LED bulbs that will last longer than a decade for £1 from Poundworld
I bet it's not even flicker-free.

Well kinda ruins the "muh white children" argument when it was a very select group (based on shit science at that) of white people

>Mongrels (per their terms) like Americans would've been oven material

The Reich had protocols of how much foreign blood you needed to have to be considered subhuman, they also had classes of mongrelization. Up to 1/4 jew-blooded was still up to mix with germans and clean the lineage of jewishness, as for niggers, this was not even possible.

>low-hanging fruit instead of address the real culprits
Bureaucrats, and it's them who make most of the rules in the undemocratic fascist union, do tend to miss the bigger picture.

LED bulbs need rather complex ballast which causes a lot more pollution in their production and disposal. Yet LED bulbs are really environment friendly compared to compact fluorescent lamps. These contain toxic mercury. Breaking one (say a lamp falls over or something) is really bad health-wise. They also need to be disposed of as hazardous material.

Incandescent lightbulbs are extremely safe and extremely environmental friendly compared to compact fluorescent lamps. Power usage isn't the only thing that matters. LEDs aren't nearly as bad as fluorescent lamps but they too have a higher environmental cost (production/disposal).

>undemocratic fascist union
I was joking about the Nazi Empire thing though

There's no point using incandescent bulbs anymore. You can get LEDs in various colors, so it's not difficult at all to simulate the same color temperature as an incandescent. But no matter how much better they are, there will always be people who will reject them simply because "CHANGE IS BAD!" so they need to be dragged kicking and screaming into compliance.

mercury bulbs are the ones that should be illegal
allowing companies to manufacture that is as irresponsible as it gets

because people see they are fifty cents and will buy them forever because LEDs etc will never be that initial price point due to complexity while being better for us overall

they should have just put a 50x tax on them so we would not have to say they are illegal and richfags could mog people by using shitty expensive lights for status

There shouldn't be ANY consumer product with mercury in them (other than antique shit I guess). I could probably kill a bunch of people just by buying up a handful of old style thermometers, harvesting the Mercury, and getting creative with it. The fact you can still legally purchase those is fucking outrageous.

Things like Mercury, Arsenic, and Lead should have been IMMEDIATELY made illegal for public purchase when it was discovered they were poisonous substances. There's no excuse for having these substances in consumer products. Nowadays, broken LCD screens or CFL bulbs have to be treated as hazardous waste. That's literally insane. We used so much mercury in our shit that it's contaminating the oceans and becoming concentrated in large ocean creatures. Tuna and Sharks are potentially dangerous to eat now because of high mercury content. The companies will tell you "OH IT'S FINE, JUST DON'T EAT IT TOO OFTEN!" to make you feel safe, but just remember, it builds up slowly in your tissues, just like lead.

>imagine having reptiles
Enjoy being jewed out of your shekels, faggot.

Couldn't agree more with that. Excellent post.