Buy an iPhone in Japan

>buy an iPhone in Japan
>can't turn off the camera shutter sound
ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: iphonex-TA.jpg (2400x1799, 236K)

Are Android phones allowed/able to turn this off there without rooting/custom rom?

You can install an official ROM seeded to other regions without unlocking the bootloader on Sony phones.

Fucking pervert PEDO scum kys

Yeah okey but there's not a normal disable function for Android phones either then.

iPhones suck as creep phones. There's that no disabling sounds or being able to use the camera in the background like Android.

there is, just install another camera app.

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1541879410983.gif (640x360, 962K)

because japs are creeps. imagine a whole country of Jow Forums Jow Forums users

My Sony Xperia phone doesn't have this problem and I just realized why thanks to your thread.

Attached: smile.png (499x499, 193K)

Attached: npc.png (1006x813, 73K)

PSP camera shutter sound also couldn't turn sound off. Anyone remember this?

Just plug in headphones or airpods, god nips are so retarded

Attached: 512563161343.jpg (750x432, 67K)

>>buy an iPhone
Found your problem.

I have a mute on my camera (Huawei P9 lite stock rom)

This on my p20 lite, absolutely LMAOing at non-chinks

when I put my S7 edge on silent mode
shutter sound dont activate when i take pictures on stock camera app
i'm on official android 7.0

Same on my stock Galaxy S8.

that is because of the creepers on japanese trains

It's a law in Japan that all items that take pictures must have an audible sound that cannot be disabled, m8.

don't be a fucking degenerate user holy shit

this is the basically the same argument as
>everyone who wants privacy is a criminal
fuck off bootlicking retard

>law
it's not a law, it's just a standard put in by jap mobile carriers

ANDROID CONFIRMED PHONE FOR PEDO CREEPS.

Attached: 920A73EB-010B-4533-8364-04FA989E13BB.jpg (450x350, 30K)

What about other iPhone camera apps?

There are no multiple firmwares for an iPhone model. You can change the region and the setting will change also. No checks are made, eg if you live in a country without apple pay, but select a country with apple pay, it will appear in wallet app
Fake and gay

does apple allow for that in the appstore?

Its allowed but you will lose advanced features made by apple

you can install whatever you want, but they all enforce the camera shutter sound

not on my phone, the stock app makes a sound and the custom one does not.

Mute switch turns off the shutter sound on all iPhones.

>>buy an iPhone
Found your mistake.

iPAMPERS collecting the juice LMAO

Some phones have it dictated by the SIM being used.

If you use a JPN Sim it forces the shutter sound, but if you switch to US you can turn it off.

Have an ipad,will never get another apple product. Everything is convoluted as fuck. It was my first foray into apple products.

Have a p20 lite had p8lite 2017 before . Disabling sound in camera is basic feature

I can't believe they actually made the shutter sound mandatory by law just to combat creep shots.

based

>imagine a whole country of Jow Forums Jow Forums users
That'd be pretty great actually

Attached: 005.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

It's not law, it's carrier agreement

I had an iPhone break a couple years ago when I was living in Korea (where they also have the non-turn-off-able shutter), so I used a $50 chinkphone until I could get to a free country to buy a new iPhone.

No.
From what I've been told it is a legal requirement to have a shutter sound because of fetishist that took pictures of under skirts of high school students.
I'm not familiar with iOS or android, but this also makes a shutter sound for screenshots. Maybe because screenshots are like taking pictures but with the output of the display as input? I don't know really.
Somehow, this doesn't apply to my moto g5s which I bought off japanese amazon.

I will make the flag.

don't work. see

>Somehow, this doesn't apply to my moto g5s which I bought off japanese amazon.
Because it is an import.
But, yeah a lot of devices are like this, either detecting your SIM or network or just built into the firmware. It's not really a big deal and kinda understandable considering how discretely you can use phones to take photos (also if you are on a packed train in Japan it is best to have your hands up so you can't be accused of groping someone).

Sure, apps like LINE use the standard output so will send the sound to headphones, but system apps can force output device.

My shutter doesn’t make a sound?
>iPhone 6S, US
Is it only Japan or?

that's a good thing, since those fucking japs don't seem to know that they shouldn't be taking creepshots. fucking faggots.

>set all notifications to shutter sound
>sorry miss, just getting a Line message

Attached: 1546019978384.jpg (720x960, 43K)

lmao, you were dumb enough to buy and iPhone

embarrassing

What’s stopping a Jap from just recording video and avoiding the shutter noise altogether?

Because it still makes a boop when it starts recording.

Obviously what he means is that you start recording well before you start voyeuring.

Honestly I'm sure this only affects the casual creepers, and that the seasoned ones worth a damn use those micro cameras that can be worn casually.

Yes, but even then you want to do something about the casuals and not just let them normalize it.

i have a samsung.

Chinkphone wins again

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-02-02-15-23-085_com.android.camera.png (1080x2160, 156K)

Japanese people have jobs.

>wagecucking
>jobs
kek

retard

this

>*click*
>oi oi obasan~
>you wouldn't want these pictures getting sent around would you
>come back with me and I'll promise to delete them
I can already see this being used in JAV

3d chinks are fucking disgusting
3d anything is fucking disgusting

Nah it's a law, even the 3DS does it

You type like a retard.

It depends.
All the phones I have brought in New Zealand have, one of them even let you set a custom sound.

>buying iShit
Found your problem.

>>buy an iPhone

ayo why dis bad bitch gotta rhino horn nose and bats in er weave

seething andreets

Mind linking to the law?

yes. mine does.
moto g4.

yes. Xperia XZ1

Sounds like its to mitigate a problem that would only get more prevalent then escalate. I don't see a problem with this, the should just do it worldwide.