How many /Samchads/ do we have here ready to make the upgrade?

How many /Samchads/ do we have here ready to make the upgrade?

Attached: s10 mockup.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

when does the note 10 come out i want one

is they stylus good?

I cant wait to buy my newest phone! Thank you Samsung for making this possible, this upgrade will define my life.

S6 Edge user, is it time?

>a black dot on the screen
What great innovation.

I have a GS9 through my company. Hate the phone, the curved screen is dog shit. It distorts details and somehow always has a glare. I'm constantly dealing with a temporary burn in of the always on clock. If they can fix this shit, maybe. If they remove the headphones jack and the removable storage they can go fuck themselves. Also the next phone better be flat screen rather than this curved bullshit.

This thread looks like one of these Apple fanboy threads.
Again Samsung proves that it only knows how to copy others.

Stylus has been great since the note 3. Very responsive and good to use but in the end it's still a tiny stick so remember that. The note arrives around august/september, in earlier years it used to be october so you can expect this timeframe IF they even release a new one. the note series might've been killed since again the note 9 sales aren't that great judging by the promotions you saw shortly after release. people don't buy $1000+ phones that often! wew.

Samjeet here,

I am not ready

those “apple” rounded corners are disgusting

Apple has square corners?

>Mole
Pass. Samsung can fuck off.

>longboi
Why is it so long?

I have a S9 though work too, i mirror your thoughts. Other than battery life its shit.

I have an S7 and feel no need to upgrade. It's pretty much the perfect phone for me.

i have s8, next upgrade will be12+

>battery icon cut off by camera

Disgusting should have gone with a notch

S8 here, owned for 2 years.
I hate this phone.
It's somehow so ungodly that it's harder to install custom rom's on than Samshit's *newer* phones. This is basically a missing essential since touchjizz is a bloated trashfire like GNOME 3.
The curved corners and screen were easy on the eyes at first, but it gets old fast. The corners being cut off on the wide angle media I watch triggers my autism.
The only thing saving this thing from ebay is the quality hardware. It's pretty dang durable and the built in audio processor is pretty nice as well, to the point where I don't feel like lugging around an external DAC anymore. Camera auto focus is efficient and accurate, probably the best in that aspect as far as smartphones go.

But the software is just infuriating. I thought I'd have an easy upgrade from my Windows Phones, but I'd forgotten how greatly the average Android stock ROMs have worsened over the years.
If I'm buying a new smartphone, it's going to be the Librem 5 or something similar. iOS and Android are suicidal platforms

Attached: evil-penguin-rewires-the-net.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Yeah, nah. I pass

Attached: LiveMessage_2019-01-01-22-58-13.gif (450x450, 251K)

why the fuck did they place the dot there

I was considering the s9 but the infinity glass concept pisses me off like no other because it's such an asshole design clearly designed to sell phones to that strange demographic of young city folk with office jobs and disposable money but little critical thinking skills. Fuck those losers and every piece of shit tech blogger that hyped it.

I think I'll upgrade from S5 to S7 now,