AHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE TELL MY SISTER AND HER BOYFRIEND TO GO HOME SO I CAN LEAVE MY ROOM AND GO PISS

AHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE TELL MY SISTER AND HER BOYFRIEND TO GO HOME SO I CAN LEAVE MY ROOM AND GO PISS

Attached: 1532203480581.png (633x758, 136K)

>not pissing on them to assert dominance

NO MEME ANSWERS I AM REALLY STRUGGLING

rape them

The piss bottle is kind of a meme, but it's based on very useful advice. Can't you do that?

piss out the window

makes noise- there is literally only one door between them and I. I can hear their conversations perfectly.
I would need napkins to put in the bottle to drown out the sound but I don't have any napkins.

piss in my mouth

Piss in your bum.

Attached: DiurKqwVQAAaJLj.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

There is a metal net on my window to keep the cats out I cant pee through the window

Angle of entry.

are you retarded or something?
why cant you leave your room?

Piss on your hand and go out and throw it in your sister's bf

This man knows his bottle pissing.

when i was a kid i used to take multiple socks and piss in them but that would be too messy.. maybe i just have to suck it up and go out... fuck!!

i dont have enough experience

i have horrible social anxiety bro

do you have any snapple bottles or wide rimmed bottles.

Attached: piss_holder.jpg (500x333, 71K)

I only have
>plastic energy drink bottles
>glass coca cola bottle
>various soda/beer cans

>stick benor in a bottle
>tilt it to 45 degree angle
>adjust angle as needed until finished

how fucking hard is it to leave your room say hello to your sister and bf and then take a piss jesus christ get a grip on life you fucking loser (also i guess take the biggest bottle you have, stuff a sock inside and then piss in it)

the big glass cocacola bottles would probably work well though they have limited capacity so keep an extra ready for rapid deployment

>not being your sister's boyfriend

Why are Finns like this? ASSERT YOURSELF

it is too risky. once again they can hear everything i can do and i can hear everything they do. i have to come up with something that isnt messy. i could piss in my bed but that would be messy. i could piss in a bottle but that would make a sound. i am thinking

shut up normie you just dont understand

do you have a knife or scissors around?

I have both

maybe you should just fucking kill yourself then you retarded piece of shit

Attached: 1529738512201.png (438x503, 89K)

okay
first, cut the plastic bottles in half down the length of them
maybe save one in case of emergency
now all you have to do is make an aquaduct to channel your piss through the bars and out your window

I still think the bottle thing should work... but I guess if you've never done it before you might not be confident in it.
Pissing in your bed doesn't sound like a good idea. Don't do that.
Can you take that metal grate off the window with screw driver?
Hmm... am running out of idea.

iz not nice to mock people with mental troubles
Finland is a good boy and he needs our support

Attached: 1428799605777.jpg (1920x1200, 762K)

I have terrible social anxiety but not in my own house. If my gf brings her bf over I walk around shirtless and spend most of the time hogging the kitchen so they have to sit on another floor alone or with my mom in the living room. 9 times out of 10 they leave early. If the bf gives my gf a sidesmirk or tries to get cute I ask him questions until he feels retarded

Attached: 27C098B8-B3F3-4AD9-A537-60CF5D3C9B08.jpg (253x229, 60K)

they are not bars they are a net, opening the window will make a massive sound

i've done it but it has several years since my last time so im not confident
i could take the metal off with my bare hands but it would be too loud

thank you

>if my gf brings her bf over
based

the guy is literally to retarded to go to the bathroom because hes scared of his own fucking siter and her boyfriend jesus christ

ohhh yeahhhhh
fuck off you don’t understand

Attached: 9135A7B3-2F33-4073-8423-F02B0E8629AE.jpg (364x394, 33K)

GENICKSCHUSSECKE FÜR DEN RÄUDIGEN FINNISCHEN ZIGEUNER

Attached: mauthausen.jpg (600x399, 172K)

i fucking cant, is he like 8 years old or what like what the fuck why would his sister care if he made noise in his room

okay okay
maybe cut the plastic bottles into a slide for another bottle so there is less impact noise

like how the fuck can you be old enough to drink beer but be too retarded to walk past your sister and her bf

i fucking cant
this guy is a massive waste of oxygen honestly just fucking kill yourself already

That would make a lot of noise and he'd probably piss in the process. That's not helpful at all.

>I like literally cannot even
>just b urself and socially interact :^)
I think we know who the real waste of oxygen is here, and it definetly isn't him

you dont understand what are you even doing here normie?

i dont know they would probably hear me cutting the bottles bro

thank you brother

nigga get a bottle

I've had the same problem before, just suck it up and go piss, it seems really weird but you shouldn't feel embarressed for going to the bathroom, they should feel bad for putting you in the position of pissing in a bottle

>suck it up
Terrible solution.

>tells someone to kill himself because of problems of going to the bathroom while other people are talking because of embarrassment of ruining a conversation because of the sound of piss in the toilet water
You do know this is a common problem between men right?

I didn't say it was the best, but it's an option

What Canada said

Attached: 86A8FAAF-F630-4FEE-BEC7-98D7A44B7FB8.jpg (742x560, 55K)

yeah because im the one too retarded to go take a piss k.
i piss as loudly as possible to assert my dominance and he should too
i am here because i want to shittalk all the shitty gypsie countries

Attached: big meme.jpg (870x768, 60K)

like how fucking thin are the walls in your house that you would hear someone cutting a bottle and why would you think your sister would care i dont understand
i said that he shouldn't be himself because hes fucking retarded and so are you you sweaty whiteknighting autist

not enough experience to do it quietly

i think i can last a while longer i will only go if i absolutely have to. they should leave soon

my problem is not pissing loudly. It is just the exiting of my room, knowing that they are right outside. When I leave, they will pause their conversation and it will be awkward i will say "hey" they will say "hi" and i will walk to the bathroom as fast as i can.
But pissing loudly, not a problem. Sometimes I piss as loudly as I can because I dont want them to think Im doing something else like jacking off. I want them to know that I am just doing a regular thing, pissing, so I piss loudly.

i am not a gypsy country so dont shit talk me

there is not a wall there is a door. My room -> the kitchen. They are in the kitchen.

piss in your own mouth

i don't get it why would she care if she heard you cut up a bottle?

>piss as loud as possible to not think i'm jacking off
Now I feel worse
>human interaction
Well, I can understand that, and there is no way to fix that, just remember, humans can hold their piss forever

what if they come say "hi" or whatever while im on my neck pissing in my own mouth

>"hmm whats that sound i better go check"
>"What arer you doing????"
>uhh im cutting up a bottle....
>"why"
>*face very red* no reason...
>"uh, okay..."

it is getting very painful. i've held it longer while i was in school, during a class ( i didnt want to ask teacher if i could go use the bathroom). i can go for a while longer

it'll make for a fun story at christmas family dinner

finnish "people"

no real person acts like that and i doubt that they will even hear it but ok
man you worry too much, nobody will think ''oh my brother is in the bathroom, i bet hes jerking off'' like just speedwalk by them say hi and then take a piss its not that hard

I had an idea.
u give me ur phone number
I call and be like "hey there is something outside ur house go and see, quick! quick!"
they go and see
u go peepee
mission accomplished

Attached: 1493268960310.jpg (680x179, 22K)

By this point, OP should have built up enough pressure to piss clean through the door and knock them both out then blame the whole thing on a burst pipe.

Attached: 1542356495084.png (1267x785, 97K)

are you ok m8 or did your bladder finally rip and you are now lying on the floor silently dying?

They left. I pissed. Feels good!

during family dinners (i am forced to participate) i just eat as fast as i can and keep my eyes on my food

I am very paranoid, my issues ruin my life

this would have been good

im ok now, after holding piss for a very long time and then finally pissing i get a warm feeling. i've gotten this before.

Piss in a cup and then throw it out the window... I do

Attached: 1540509299024.png (322x283, 143K)

you need help but ok good for you i guess this thread is over then

we did it reddit

Attached: 1536339772335.gif (800x500, 614K)

noise

im too far gone. the help should be given to the young who will be like me. i would kill myself if people tried to help me

*dab*

Attached: 1540786763629.gif (300x217, 53K)

Now you must practice your angled bottle work as not to be caught off guard again.
That or buy a catheter.