/bst/

Attached: 1540321812183.jpg (2560x1771, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/food/2018/dec/29/nitrites-used-in-bacon-cured-meats-linked-to-cancer-experts-warn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty gay friend

pretty cute don't you mean

Jow Forums truly is the worst board

What do you do when you gotta hit a function key OP?

Are there any nice desks on Amazon, Jow Forums

Attached: 1392692569945.png (756x715, 889K)

ikea has nice desks.

I suppose it depends on what you're looking for, what colour, how it's built, materials, etc.

Attached: 20181229_132219-1.jpg (3010x1661, 3.2M)

There aren't any Ikeas near me and I didn't have a pleasant experience the last time I ordered from them

Attached: 1405302434737.jpg (500x283, 39K)

This, I got the $200 Bekant and it's the perfect desk

my insurance money should not subsidize you smokers

Yeh I also have the 200 buck "manual labor" Bekant.
Nice solid desk, currently handles 4 monitors without a hitch.

Bekant is nice.

Attached: DSC_1141-Pano.jpg (5000x1108, 1.78M)

There's also a can of soda on the table. I refuse to subsidize soda drinkers either. They both deserve to burn in hell.

Discussions about toys belong on /toy/. You're welcome to (be)rate anything else.

I'm so friggin jealous every time I see a triving bonsai tree. My chinese pepper is dying on me. Just repotted it yesterday as a last result measure.

Attached: bst_121018.jpg (3412x4154, 1.6M)

is that a tiny house?

exposed speaker wire, dropped

it needs sun

go write a law about it, bitch

Nope, normal apartment
I'm too lazy to hide it

It has seven thousand lumens of lighting blasting it with all the light it needs.

do you stream?

unless it's the right spectrum it will still die

what do you do with the rpi?

One of my favorite that I've seen in a while. My living space looks maybe 3-4 times worse than that(it is clean though). Having such a nice and well lit area probably does wonders for your mood too.

Attached: nikon-d5000-img002.jpg (1639x1229, 1.54M)

I deliberately said lumen instead of PAR not to confuse normies, but if you're technical like that, it's a 400 PAR lighting setup that has enough intensity to grow aquatic plants 45 cm deep in water.

No, I just upload. My internet is too shit for streaming.

pi-hole

ok you must be toxic to plants then, if all else fails, put it outside for a few months, my ferns came back to life that way

I'm not good at taking photos

Attached: image1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

I bet you eat bacon too. Good luck on your cancer.

cancer is no joke please apologize.

chinese pepper can't handle temperate winter, sub zero degrees kill it faster than a lack of light

>you must be toxic to plants then
seems that way

>z170 pro gaming
I'm sorry

t. I have that board and it's trash

That's not very specific. What's wrong with it?

after years of building a comfy setup it feels like i'm only using it for shitposting.

nice headphone collection.

Attached: crapphone.jpg (1912x1415, 343K)

I know that feel. Half the garbage I used to obsess over and finally got when I stopped being a poorfag has got less mileage than my dick.

it must be a curse...

I mean, it's not like anyone else around here does anything on their computer other than shitpost

Attached: 1186696951103.png (436x434, 17K)

I like your monitor setup, can you tell me which models are those?

>I-I'm an adult!

>what is anime

Something you can only find in my browser cache by pure passive exposure to weeb sites such as Jow Forums.

Attached: IMG_0576.jpg (3456x2304, 2.59M)

Firmware is terrible and ram support is spotty. Integrated sound card picks up gpu noise

Just generic crap, but they don't make 43" curved TV/Monitors anymore.

Samsung 43" Curved 4K UE43KU6500 VA TV
AOC I2476VW 24" 1920x1080 IPS Monitor
AOC I2476VWM 24" 1920x1080 IPS Monitor
Acer KG251QF 144hz Monitor

I liked the whole portrait x landscape x portrait thing. I used to see that kind of setup in the past with 20" 30" 20" 16:10 monitors that's why I asked.

Ahh yes I remember my friend had a setup like that with his good old 2560x1600 beast.

I can't comment on the firmware, my two sticks of RAM work fine even though as you can see on my old picture I bought the second stick later (slightly different model) and the audio is entirely irrelevant since I use a DAC through S/PDIF.

Jow Forums surely has the highest concentration of posers on Jow Forums/nel, right? Painful.

So I been using an old compaq for some old software I wanted to try as well as retro gaming. Got any suggestions of software I should try for windows 3 or 95?

98 second edition

What specs? Do you at least have 64GB EDO RAM?

Cry more, queers.

You're damn right I eat bacon, you stupid muslim/jew. That's what makes me the most American man on Earth.

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

theguardian.com/food/2018/dec/29/nitrites-used-in-bacon-cured-meats-linked-to-cancer-experts-warn

user NO

Attached: 1544681920647.jpg (1078x1028, 80K)

I’m going to go through a bunch of those old shareware cds and see if I find something new that I had never payed attention to before as well as some abandonware I never had a chance before to play with. Gonna be playing with “the way things work” in a few minutes.

That’s what I’m running
I think it has 256mb

You're father must be proud.

How the hell do you have support for 256MB of RAM and not have 98SE? I had 3x32 and I ran Quake 3 Arena on friggin Windows XP.

Reading and comprehension.
I said I am running windows 98se

>I'm not good at taking photos
Typical Yankees fan

why blur the pic when you can simply hide the window

>discord
Pretty gay man.

Oh man do I have to check all meats and see if they are cured with nitrites at the store?

FDA has stronger food regulations than yurop. Enjoy your garbage believing it's the US that eats garbage, while it's the opposite way.

Shitty phone camera. Make fun of me.

Attached: IMG_20190101_162042.jpg (4096x2304, 1.65M)

>Enjoy your garbage believing it's the US that eats garbage, while it's the opposite way.

Really? So why is it that your beloved FDA allow things like Synthetic growth hormones for livestock, artificial dyes like Yellow 5, Yellow 6 and Red 40 in tons of confectionery while the companies who make them use natural colours for the European market, BVO, banned in Europe and Japan for food, but it's in a lot of American drinks, ADA is banned in Europe but is in almost all American bread, arsenic (literal poison) is Okayed by the FDA to be found in livestock while in Europe it's not, Olestra banned in Europe and Canada, okayed by the FDA though

Yeah, much better lmao

Tripfaaaaaaags

For every suspicious crap the FDA allows there are two to three definitely harmful ingredients the EU allows. Listing the FDA's shenanigans won't make the EU's go away.

Name a couple of harmful food additives that are okay in Europe but banned by the FDA

>boo hoo muh cancer!
What a bitch. You're gonna die just like everyone else, except you'll have enjoyed nothing. Trendy shitlib hipster eating is the food equivalent of using Arch Linux. You get no real benefits while making your life 100x harder.

Attached: 1539215028917.png (1144x888, 337K)

Boys boys cut it out, both the EU and the FDA and the USDA allows for some pretty bad garbage, but industrial food production requires it. HFCS exists in both places for example but labeling is just different, food production has gone global. We all eat the same shit.

C7H6O3 is the most common traditional preservative in anything pickled, FDA says it's fine, EU banned it years ago for being directly tied to causing senility.

I wish I had animoo girls around my pc, I just have sentai figuarts

Might just buy a 2nd drawer, but too lazy to drive back to ikea(2 hour drive).

Attached: 1546078399643243.jpg (2304x1728, 527K)

Do you use that mic just to chat?

Wrong way round, I said name things that the FDA have banned but Europe haven't

is that yours or just coloring

you a streamer?

Mine, it's a character I'm working on,I want to attempt a graphic novel.

I asked because of the discrepancy of quality between the eyes and everything else

heya

Attached: setup4.jpg (2000x1500, 561K)

What's wrong with the eyes :/

Attached: Capture.png (471x215, 210K)

I don't like your carpet

me neither, i'm replacing it with wood soon

they are the best part actually

>1 remote
it's like you don't have a HTPC, TV and external sound system to control or something

I was gonna call you a dick until I looked closer, that has to feel annoying when he moves the chair.

wow thats my desk!! iwas so surprised searching "bst" and it came up. i feel honored!

you use your right pinky to hit the function layer key and then its just the number keys. HHKB layout is pretty standard. its nice because everything is close to the home row

i'm a girl

My bonsai is starting to dry out now because its winter. It's making me sad but it still is ok for now I think!

Attached: IMG_20180818_160106.jpg (3120x4160, 1.8M)

london

what a faggot

>i'm a girl

No you're not, you can't just pick your gender you trap cunt, I know you have a dick

We will need proof

where did you get that big mouse pad(?)

No bully

Attached: 1546311479860.jpg (1974x2530, 1.43M)

wanna get married

what's behind that curtain

I got it from taobao. I think the store closed now, but I'll try take a look and see if I can find it to show ya.

huh?

you're being mean.

i don't think I need to prove it, I don't mind if you don't believe me or not

i saw your post last thread. I really love your kirby plushies! How are you liking smash ultimate?

Mine is literally dying. It has maybe 20% of its foliage still on, and even those are turning yellow, then completely wilt and die.

I've tried everything and I can't keep it alive. Everything was completely fine when I got it in June, then in October it started dropping leaves and everything went to shit since then very fast. This happened in two weeks vs. the four months I had it. If it was something I did I think it would've shown earlier, but they told me it shouldn't drop leaves this bad indoors.

Attached: chinese_pepper.jpg (5976x5312, 2.49M)

>Sѹtendo trash all over the place
Unironically kill yourself.

>the state of Jow Forums and the traps who frequent it

Attached: bst.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)