Why are (((they))) so eager to deny and discredit the existence of the sasquatch/bigfoot?

Why are (((they))) so eager to deny and discredit the existence of the sasquatch/bigfoot?

Attached: sasquatch.png (1170x750, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

alumni.berkeley.edu/california-magazine/just-in/2018-10-26/so-why-do-people-believe-bigfoot-anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=OBTUQI60yqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neanderthal dna

The image has been studied over and over by credible professionals/experts in the field animology/scientology/geology/naturalology/astrology and they all say the same thing. No possible way a human person could have faked that.

>this is your brain on Jow Forums

Disproves evolution

its a fucking man in a monkey suit you utter imbecile

There is a 0% chance that in the age of ubiquitous cameras that a 700lb animal can possibly exist undiscovered.
Bigfoot stories are a combo of bear stories and hermit stories.
In fact, that's the very reason bigfoot looks like a cross between a man and a bear.

i agree. Other accounts of them is that they look monstrous. I'm guessing it must be the creepy effect you get from something looking 'slightly not human'

They are real
Foot prints everywhere in the middle of nowhere
So many fucking sightings
Circumstanstial evidence
So much more
Reason to discert is cuz cryptids are in the same category as aliums
Also, havent ruled out the possibilty that some bf may be ET or have some sort of portaling tech

This. National Parks generate lots of money each year. Not to mention the logging industry would be crippled if it was admitted that an endangered species of ape lived in our forests.

>THE JEWS DON'T WANT US TO KNOW ABOUT BIGFOOT
I think you need to get off Jow Forums and go outside for a bit OP

Attached: 1537448828486.jpg (960x940, 45K)

Pretty much anyone living in Yukon, Nunavut, or Northwest Territories can tell you Bigfoot is real.

I've seen their teepees in the middle of nowhere and heard their calls myself. They are tribal and they are the best trackers and maneuverers of forests in the whole animal kingdom. Like 700 pound ninjas.

Attached: bigfoot teepees.jpg (450x393, 163K)

they dont though

"Missing 411" reports sound like deranged hermit stories.
That's why the bigfoot myth exists.
Bigfoot is less scary than the truth.
And the truth is that there is a sizable number of hermits in the American wilderness who are willing to live there lifestyle just to be able to rape and kill the occasional child.

do you think bigfoots learned teepees from natives? or vice versa?
+ how do you think the logging companies will be affected if bigfoot knowledge ever surfaced

*their

OY VEY! Delete this thread now!

Attached: oy.jpg (600x737, 68K)

Point to me 1 Jewish person openly denouncing bigfoot.
I'll wait.

Probably vice versa. Bigfoot learned to live in the harshest winters without clothes or fire which means they've been around for millions of years here doing this, whereas natives need clothes so are obviously a newer immigrant creature. The teepees bigfoot builds are more for marking their territory rather than to live in, though. Also engineering wise the triangle is a very common design so it's tough to attribute it to any one source.

Attached: teepee nunavut.jpg (1600x1200, 671K)

Attached: evolution.gif (711x664, 79K)

>Berkeley Alumni
alumni.berkeley.edu/california-magazine/just-in/2018-10-26/so-why-do-people-believe-bigfoot-anyway

Interesting. I'm sure that they must have greater complexity in their ocular biology. I suspect nocturnal vision and possibly greater varience in colour, esp greens and ochres

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

Lolz

She's not Jewish, she wrote an article about how gross Ben Shapiro is.
You're a moron.

They do have much better eyesight. It is comparable with that of a hawk's. They are also nocturnal creatures that mostly hunt by night. They also hunt in groups and use cornering/trapping tactics to track and kill their prey. They do forage as well and eat fruits/vegetables and they are fond of green apples (often used as bait in bigfoot tracking circles).

Bigfoot "families" stay up in high ground during the day to rest and they have a few spotters that stay up to watch for predators and dangers coming up from lower ground so they are always able to see/hear you come and move away from you. The best time to encounter bigfoot is actually at night when they are hunting which can make it more dangerous for you if you accidentally run into them. Though they don't typically hunt humans there are many cases of people that go missing after they go looking for bigfoot.

They are overall intelligent and noble creatures that like to be left alone but will not hesitate to fuck you up if you encroach on their territory and avoid their warning calls.

Attached: upside down trees.jpg (500x497, 85K)

It's really Khole Kardashian

You imbecile, bigfoot doesn't exist.

Now Bigfuck on the other hand...

Because (((they))) want the only mythological creature to be a Jew that tips above 15%

Attached: 59F003D7-7139-453A-9238-1BF868E10237.jpg (612x379, 160K)

more bigfoot pics for you folks

upside down tree planting is one of their markings

Attached: bigfoot-upsidedown trees.jpg (400x300, 76K)

>bigfoot
Isn't that just an exceptionally hairy nigger?

bigfeet don't exist anymore. I used to see them in alabama and their laugh is scary. The ones who seemed more intelligent would learn how to make fire but they usually ended up getting burned themselves. A lot of these random fires you see in the woods are them being cocky, so yes, I'm pretty sure they are behind what happened in cali.
Nasty big fuckers

I guess their bones are biodegradable as well?
You bigfoot people, I fucking swear.
You're not AS bad as flat earthers but, damn, you're close.

Reminder to sage and ignore imptrash

▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▄██▄░░░▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░▄█▄▄░░░░░░▄█▄▄░░░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐█████░░█████▄░░█▌░░░░░░░█▌░▐████░░░░░▐████░░░░██▌░██████▌▐█░▐█████░░█████▌
▐█████░░██████░░█▌░░░░░░░█▌░██▀██▌░░░░██▀██▌░░░██▌░██████▌▐█░▐█████▌░█████▌
▐█░░▐█▄▐█▌░░██░░█▌░░░░░░░█▌▄█▌░▀█▌░░░░█▌░▀█▌░░▐██▌░░░▐█░░░▐█░▐█░░▀█▌░█▌
▐█░░▐█▌▐█░░░▐█▌░█▌░░░░░░░█▌▐█▌░░▀▀░░░░█▌░░▀▀░░▐█▐█░░░▐█░░░▐█░▐█░░░█▌░█▌
▐█░░▐█▌██░░░▀█▌░█▌░░░░░░░█▌▀██▄░░░░░░░██▄░░░░░██▐█░░░▐█░░░▐█░▐█░░░█▌░█▌▄▄▄▄
▐█▄▄██░██░░░░█▌░█▌░░░░░░░█▌░█████░░░░░█████░░░█▌▐█▌░░▐█░░░▐█░▐█▄▄██▌░█████▌
▐█████░██░░░░█▌░█▌░░░░░░░█▌░▀████▌░░░░▀████▌░▄█▌░█▌░░▐█░░░▐█░▐█████░░█████▌
▐████▀░██░░░░█▌░█▌░░░░░░░█▌░░░▀███░░░░░░▀███░▐█▌▄██░░▐█░░░▐█░▐█████▄░█▌
▐█░░░░░▐█░░░▐█▌░█▌░░░░░░░█▌▄▄░░░██░░░▄▄░░░██░▐█████░░▐█░░░▐█░▐█░░▐█▌░█▌
▐█░░░░░▐█▌░░▐█▀░█▌░░░░░░░█▌▐█▌░░▐█░░░▐█▌░░▐█░██████░░▐█░░░▐█░▐█░░░█▌░█▌
▐█░░░░░▀██▄███░░█████░░░░█▌▀██▄▄██░░░░██▄▄██░█▌░░▐█▌░▐█░░░▐█░▐█░░░█▌░██████
▐█░░░░░░█████▌░░█████░░░░█▌░█████▌░░░░█████▌▄█▌░░▀█▌░▐█░░░▐█░▐█░░░█▌░██████
▐█░░░░░░▀███▀░░░█████░░░░█▌░▀████░░░░░▀███▀░▐█▌░░░██░▐█░░░▐█░▐█░░░██░██████

They bury their dead that's why you don't see them. There have indeed been bones that have been found but they are routinely shot down as hoaxes and journals don't even allow findings to be published. It's your scientific circles that you so adore and believe in 100% that manipulate you by suppressing the info.

You may not like it, but this is what peak homo sapien looks like. (((They))) just feel inferior to this obviously perfect specimen.

Classic bigfoot snap pictured. These tree snaps are typical bigfoot signs that many find as they exhibit some inhuman qualities.

One of these qualities is the fact that they are usually made at 8-12 feet level of the tree, which is very high up for a normal human and that's because Bigfoot is around 7 feet tall and with his arms outstretched he can reach this height.

Another sign is how clean the snap itself looks. It has a very flat and straight snap. Whereas if a human tried snapping a tree like this, you would often times see a crack or a peeling effect where a huge chunk of the lower side also gets ripped off, as humans do not have the strength to bend the tree so tightly to ensure a straight snap.

Attached: the classic bigfoot snap.jpg (400x300, 54K)

Another bigfoot snap so you can see its height more.

Attached: the classic bigfoot snap2.jpg (400x300, 58K)

Bigfoot also like to bend the trees and wedge/weave them through other trees. Similar to the snap and the teepee structures they create.

Attached: bigfoot-tree-bending.jpg (400x300, 83K)

Another of their bending structures.

Attached: bigfoot-tree-bending2.jpg (400x300, 72K)

honestly not a bad thread for imptrash

I watched a like 7 episode series on bigfoot done by Les Stroud.
He went everywhere looking for bigfat.
Nothing really ever happened.
He thought he heard a noise in one episode then he also had a dream where he thot a bigfoot humped him but it was just a dream and then someone took an apple off the tree but the camera didn't record it so maybe the bigfoot can deflect camera rays or some shit lots of excuses

I default to : it obviously isn't real
but even if it was its rather odd we've never come across them given how much time has passed and with humans constantly shitting all over every nice place and going everywhere
but really why would the average person care?
maybe if you're like a big time hiker and u frequent areas they're suppoised to be in u might care alittle but even then... come on
for average person its like who give a fuk seriously
if they real then go find one or don't think about it like everyone else
lochness monster

Attached: 1451814270760.jpg (233x172, 15K)

not trying to be a dick though so sorry for the rant
if you find it interesting and wanna discuss it... then by all means please do, I might even take part
I don't think they real though

big feet but small dick
poor ape

Fun fact: Les Stroud actually does believe in Bigfoot in real life.

Attached: BC Bigfoot.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Foot prints everywhere in the middle of nowhere
Found by human in middle of nowhere

What a retard

Why would they care about the existence of some ape like creature living in the mountains?

this fucking post lmao

Attached: 5E2E025E-CCBD-424A-8BFE-1DB9E6C417E5.jpg (900x900, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OBTUQI60yqQ