Are vacuums tech? Cause I need a new one

Are vacuums tech? Cause I need a new one.
>USA
>mix of hardwood, and carpet
>corded upright
>tight spots
>$150 budget
Is SharkNinja still shit? I had an iron from them a few years ago, utter shit. plastic paint peels quickly, but their shit is highest rated on amazon

Attached: hdh.jpg (693x1500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZBIZTW/
youtube.com/watch?v=DK-7X3oSVoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>$150 budget
whatever you get is going to be shit no matter what.

I know price is usually a meme, but with vacuums its unfortunately true. But don't fall for meme brands. Dyson is a meme brand. If you want the best vacuum you can get, get a miele.

>2019
>not owning a robot-Vac
get with the times boomer.

Attached: ROBOVAC.jpg (1500x1000, 163K)

Be a janny, and clean up this mess

Attached: gg.jpg (700x525, 45K)

Anything by Dyson. You can go cheap if you want on the low end models. Yes there is a price premium. No I've never seen a Dyson get stuck or break during regular use.
All the other cheapo bag vacuum cleaners my family has had got stuck, had problems with the insertions or filters or flat out broke.
With any tech: recognize what the userland says about the brand and don't go too cheap (I say this because if you look at Apple, normies always complain about their shit breaking despite loving the brand). You get exactly what you pay for.

If you're going to pay for a dyson, why not pay for a miele

Dyson is garbage. OP wants an inexpensive vacuum, not a overpriced garbage

Stretch it to $200 and you can get yourself a V8.

Dyson being bad is a meme they have the largest vacuum community in the world and extensive repair guides throughout the internet because of how popular it is.

Get a Bissell. I've had this one for 4 years now.
amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZBIZTW/

All I've had to do is clean the filter and empty the tank. Replacement parts are easy to find if necessary.

here here.
i bought the miele cat and dog last year after watching a youtube vid comparing it with the dyson and showing how shit the dyson was. ya it costs $600, but it's fucking built like a tank and works great

youtube.com/watch?v=DK-7X3oSVoA
here it is. if you still want to own a dyson after watching this 3 minute clip you're a fucking retard

WIth dyson you're paying for advertising and flashy clear plastic

With a Miele you're actually buying a properly engineered machine.

Also bags aren't that terrible; self sealing ones like mieles are actually better than Dysons, as you just have a little parcel to toss in the trash.
>b-b-but i dont want to buy bags, what if miele goes out of buisness
so buy 100 now.

is there any benefit to having such clean carpet that justifies the $400 additional dollars spent?

>tp
yikes

>Dyson is a meme brand.
You're a meme brand

not getting my dollars with a sales pitch that poor in effort

get a Shark
I have one and it is the best vacuum I've ever used and I've used Dyson's

Just get a used Kirby, they never break and perform better than any vacuum on the market.

my friend wants to know if a dyson is so powerful it would injure any skin that may accidentally get sucked into it

I got the commercial version of the shark. It still sucks good after 4 years. Just wash the filters every 2nd use. It can be a little bit of a pain on stairs, but otherwise no issues. I think it was like $220.

Dyson is great if you like overpaying and replacing it every year if you actually use it.

>t. iToddler

Shark is 10/10. I've had the purple one for 3+ years, couldn't be happier.

Attached: cce971e7-b262-48c0-8916-00de5fed8b6c_1.44a4a221435fc22ad648bc83cd869914.jpg (2000x2000, 152K)

I bought my mom a shark vacuum. It's pretty good for the price. I wouldn't buy a Dyson though, buy a shark if you want best bang for the buck, a miele if you want to splurge and get the most out of your dollar.

Kirby G5 my Grandparents bought before I was born.

What's a good flexible, lightweight vacuum?
I don't have carpeting, but I need it to get under furniture