What's your excuse for not using Windows LTSC?

It has all the advantages you Linuxfags constantly boast about without all the autism.

Attached: s-l1000_800x.jpg (600x600, 24K)

Telemetry and inconsistent UI

Attached: telemetry.jpg (703x646, 90K)

>Telemetry
It's minimal. Stop being paranoid, it's not like you have anything interesting to hide anyways.
>inconsistent UI
The most recent update has system-wide dark mode

>Stop being paranoid, it's not like you have anything interesting to hide anyways.
2019 and you dumbfuck commie dimwits are still shitting out this retarded talking point

I'm actually playing around with the latest 1809 LTSC in KVM right now. Sucks ass just like always but runs my pirated games fine with pci passthrough, only the ones that don't work in wine due mostly to the cracks, not the games themselves. I don't dual boot because I don't trust windows with direct access to my hardware / storage.

I occasionally use the app store
Muh games
Can't legally obtain it as a consumer

8.1 embedded is better

Your games work the exact same you retard

:( something went wrong

It has dx12 support and games for Windows?

>using any kind of Windows 10

>vulkan, opengl
games for windows live doesnt exist anymore

yes but heck are you using app store for

>It's minimal. Stop being paranoid, it's not like you have anything interesting to hide anyways.
Haha my car smells like shit, but its only a little bit so its not like I care.
>Omg why do girls leave me when I give them a ride FOR FREE?
Pic related, its you.

Attached: 3u4t9nr2gmn11.jpg (590x960, 39K)

>I don't dual boot because I don't trust windows with direct access to my hardware / storage.
What's the worst that could happen, fry your hardware? And OS on which every game is being developed on and constantly engineered to avoid costly catastrophes?

LMAO WINDOWS BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

>It's minimal
Only if you use enterprise and enable an obscure group policy.
>it's not like you have anything interesting to hide anyways.
Wrong
>The most recent update has system-wide dark mode
Wrong

Apps

>over engineered piece of shit written by pajeets trying to read filesystem it doesnt even recognize for no reason and destroys it in the process of doing so
sounds about right

debian subsystem

>The most recent update has system-wide dark mode
No it does not, stop lying. Pic related is the newest preview.

Attached: VirtualBox_Win10_02_01_2019_05_32_40.png (1920x964, 426K)

As if theming is so consistent on Linux with window manager themes, qt and gtk2/3 apps?

It is.

Attached: 2018-12-24-153208_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

you do realize that the use of telemetry is also to study how to influence you right? then again if you are already stupid is not of much use I guess since you are that simple

>implying it itsn't

botnet.

>muh whataboutism when the lie is spotted
lol

I'm still on LTSB 2016 and see no reason to update.

>Not using windows pthc

>muh whataboutism when the lie is spotted
pathetic

LTSC is based on 1809 which is the buggiest W10 release to date, and the fact that LTSC doesn't offer anything substantial compared to the regular releases of Windows. You can defer updates on Enterprise and Education for like 2 and a half years, at which point a new LTSC might come out, and guess what, you'll probably update to that won't you?

>guess what, you'll probably update to that won't you?
No he won't, he would have to reinstall the whole OS.

the problem is inconsistency.
hardly anyone here actually lives without telemetry, they just don't like Window's telemetry.
If you have a smartphone with google services running at all or have steam installed at all (even if you didn't opt into survey) then you've already got just as much if not more telemetry running than Windows 10.

LTSC 1809 seems to be overall unaffected.
I haven't seen any bugs and my documents didn't get deleted.

Last time I used it, it had the file associations bug, where stuff wouldn't stick, and they'd get reset to Windows default.

>What's your excuse for not using Windows LTSC?
Well, that would be a long list. But this is an argument from ignorance.

> Microsoft only put their cock in your ass a little bit. It's not gay.