Jow Forumsfag looking to install linux

So I got a PC in a firm's liquidation sale and I can't use edge or explorer on it because it's asking for an activation key that I do not have. Please help and don't tell me to go buy a activation code or some dumb shit like that being poor limits the shit you can do.

Attached: i_sad_treadmill.png (638x558, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

properfucked.net/hitlerlinux.html
linuxmint-installation-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get Mint. It's better than Ubuntu and looks like XP.

install gentoo

If you're looking to install Linux, I recommend Mint or Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu/Lubuntu. Ignore the people who will come in recommending Gentoo or Arch. Those are fine distros but they don't make as friendly an into to Linux.

If you're looking to keep Windows, you can get kmspico or Microsoft Toolkit to hack activate it. Just be careful to download it from a safe source since there's a lot of people injecting malware in it and putting it up for download.

how do I do that not really all that tech savvy

You need a flashdrive and a currently working computer.

install gentoo

Try Debian first. It can be autistic about drivers though so if it doesn't work try Mint, Ubuntu, etc
If we knew what hardware it was using we might be able to make a proper recomendation
Or just install Gentoo

>I can't use edge or explorer on it because it's asking for an activation key that I do not have
Gake and gay.
No version of Windows has EVER had that restriction. The only restriction in pirated copies of 10 is you can't easily change the wallpaper.

If he can't figure out how to pirate Windows himself and needs to ask for help, debian will never work. He's not going to be able to figure out how to do anything in linux. The smallest problem will be a complete showstopper for him and probably anyone he knows, even semi tech competent people.

Buy a $10 copy of Windows 7 off ebay and install that.

properfucked.net/hitlerlinux.html

>A distro very similar to ours
kek

install gentoo or LFS, if neither of these work, install netbsd or assemble a distribution built on top of illumos.

Ffs buy windows for 10$ on eBay or live with the dumpster fire that is Linux for desktop (yes technically gnu+Linux you fucking autists).
Or why don't you just meet your savior and install TempleOS?

>implying Windows isn't a bigger dumpsterfire

It really isn't a bigger dumpster fire. It's shit obviously but Linux desktop is just garbage.

It really fucking is.

Congrats on making the first step.

linuxmint-installation-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

If you're going to use an activator, make sure it's from a reliable source (read:mydigitallife) or just buy a cheap windows key like what that other user said.

Since your not really a tech person I’d recommend Ubuntu because it is the most-polished distrio out of the box.

Once on you get Ubuntu you can do everything the average user does though their GUI; so you don’t ever need to learn how to use the terminal for anything. You can even update through the GUI.

As for Ubuntu being speculated as a botnet, you were using WIN 10 before, so I doubt privacy matters. However if your interested in privacy you can run this in the terminal:

sudo apt remove popularity-contest

and

sudo apt remove apport

You will be asked to confirm by typing Y, then enter.

You can also get greymarket windows 10 keys on eBay for 5 dollars; I’ve done it before. You just need to create win 10 USB media from microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

I recommend Gentoo hardened with i3wm

Void Linux

Very easy to install and excellent documentation.

Im a Jow Forumsfag too. Do Jews control VLC media player? Im trying to download certain videos from youtube using the (pic related) thing and I get bugged out window.
Extremely woke videos wont download but bullshit like NFL network videos will work

see what i mean?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 3.13.53 AM.png (646x379, 69K)

forgot first picI just want to be able to red pill people after armageddon happens

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 3.12.16 AM.png (601x413, 41K)

>macshit
Literally the digital jew.

i was bluepilled when i bought it. Why does VLC jew me out of getting the URL info?

You're behaving like a lazy nigger and the only jew is yourself.

Learn how to install and use youtube-dl. That is the real way. Or if you are a easy button pleb, just get the Newpipe app from f-droid and you can download any YouTube video on your phone.

install arch

Listen to these incels. Mint is the easiest.

fuck off systemd cuck

>No version of Windows has EVER had that restriction.
windows xp won't let you log in if the grace period is over, i forget if it was vista or 7 when they started letting people use windows when it expires

>Jow Forumsfag
Why do you have to tell us your identity. That's like women on the internet saying they're women. What can we use as a' tits or gtfo' for critters from Jow Forums?

>Shitpost answer: Install Gentoo
>Non shitpost answer: if you like windows, what the fuck are you complaining about, you already know the answer, pay for the key. However, be warned, especially as a Jow Forumsfag: (((Microsoft))) gives zero fucks about your privacy and will gladly sell you down the river for a few shekels. It's shocking just how much data they collect on users.
If you want to avoid that, there are several Linux Distributions, like Elementary OS, Linux Mint, and Kubuntu that are designed to be newbie friendly for someone not used to a Linux system.
Installation is really easy, you just download a "live image" .iso file which is kind of like an installer but it lets you try out the whole thing without committing to it. All you do is use a program like every etcher to burn the .iso to the flash drive or DVD and reboot to that device, it will walk you through the rest.

install gentoo, the white man's OS

i use arch btw

Couldn't you do that on your phone using dd though?

windows and 'rufus' are easier to use than phone-flashdrive adapters

Sure, but you don't need a working computer to create a bootable USB drive

I'm white btw

kde neon because
1. its ubuntu under the hood
2. its kde and since you won't need other DEs why waste time adding it to base ubungu

Fuck off Jow Forumstard

is kot ok?