How to get somones IP on ps4

my friends are being fucking annoying I wanna teach them a lesson, how do i get a ps4 IP address so i can attack them (not physically)

Attached: fullsizeoutput_8b.jpg (640x1136, 241K)

How do people have any sort of tech understanding and not know this?

I advise you to attacj them physically.
You can always resort to swatting like a true gamer.

Why not just throat punch them? What are you a pussy?

Install Gentoo

What exactly would you do with his IP?

Ask him what his IP is

>not physically
You didn't need to clarify that, we know you're a little pussy and wouldn't do shit.

Play a game that's point to point and log your traffic.

Send him a link to a tracker website which logs his IP when he enters

Go to his house with his wifi
and google what his IP is

There are more sophisticated ways of doing it but you're too much of a cumguzzling jackass to figure it out any other way.

OP, my man. Ignore all the other posters in this thread. I'll tell you how to get their IP.

First step is unplugging your router, plugging it back in, and pressing the reset switch for ten seconds, three times. That masks your router from any reverse tracing, so you protect your ass against your friends' PS4's anti-debugging software.
Next, you want to go back to your Playstation, press the left and right bumpers while hitting home. That will take you into debug mode.
After that, you should scroll down to a menu listing that says "Networking Tools". Open that.
You'll find various options for packet tracing, but the one you're looking for is "trace.friend.addr.ipv4.ipv6'. It will dump all the IP addresses for all your friends. You can also use 'trace.friend.addr.mac' to get their MAC addresses as well.

Godspeed user

Attached: tumblr_o21v7mrWA71twd672o1_400.jpg (300x388, 55K)

this

google.com

also underageb&

Yeah and what are you gonna do with their ip? go to bed daniel.

God tier

Download a bunch of torrents, so their internet will die. Only works if you are on the same LAN.

Attached: password.gif (740x354, 379K)

Download the mainframe duh

Just hack Sony servers and match his account name with a login IP history in the logs.

The IP address is useless info you complete skiddie

some people really shouldn't be given the power, you know this is a public website? i might seriously have to drop an fbi tip

>completely useless
its how they caught osama bucko, if op ever gets his hands on a nuke he will only need the approximate coordinates

Damn so powerful

Underage pls go

LMAOOO yall funny af but deadass im not that butthurt no more but still for fun haha wanna boot them

bruh sound effect