How many calories will I burn for coding eight hours a day? I'm 300lbs and trying to lose some weight. I am American

how many calories will I burn for coding eight hours a day? I'm 300lbs and trying to lose some weight. I am American.

Attached: 1518155206844.png (981x315, 246K)

get walking desk like linux torbalds

Bout tree

just eat less fatnon

try eating less

>I am American.
>I'm (only) 300lbs
I sense lies, tell use your real weight fatass.

>I am American
Just give up

Ever heard of working out and eating less, you fucking fatass?

Walk around the block for a while.

>american humor

You don't need to eat calories at all, at that weight. You need vitamin intake and protein. Lots of water. I wouldn't say you burn more than 1k a day. I'd eat about that if you want to slowly lose weight

Good technology thread.

Jow Forums and then /fast/.
sage for not technology.

Just do a detox. Order some zeolite and start taking it. And let your body naturally get rid of all that extraneous weight.

Attached: Zeolite.jpg (783x848, 355K)

Install gentoo and exercise while compiling.

Detox is top tier mom science. Just do 8 x 3 fork put downs OP.

Depends on how much physical activity you do for the other 8 hours before sleep you lazy niggerfaggot, and also what kind of dogshit you eat for food.

Attached: 1541225513354.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Adol, what are you doing?

A little more than TDEE maybe. Eat low carb high protein, high fat to melt the weight weight off while you kode, also make sure you're getting up and walking regularly. since you're obese you have a higher chance of developing blood clots which can go to your heart and kill you

Stop being fat

>coding
Don't bother, no one needs your contribution.

I lost like 30 pounds (started under 200) from a keto diet in like 4-5 months. Literally just stop eating bread and you are fine. If you are 300 pounds you can lose like 100 from just not drinking soda and eating bread for one year, and zero other changes

Attached: product_thumbnail.jpg (213x320, 33K)

I'm pretty sure he doesn't really use that.

try fasting during your coding hours
then extend to 16/8 from there

Don't eat anything one day out of every three, maybe fast more often in your case. Also exercise whenever you watch any kind of video content.

160 Jow Forums male here.
Typical lards like this are why I hate being an American. Learn how metabolism works, improve said metabolism, vigorous exercise 3 times every day. Muscle consumes fat.

> coding
cringe