This shit OS is hitting me with this... But I am the administrator

This shit OS is hitting me with this... But I am the administrator.

Any idea how to resolve this Issue?

Attached: IMG_20190102_052811.jpg (2592x4608, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/tn-archive/cc512587(v=technet.10)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not a virus though...

>I am the administrator.

Are you sure? It looks to me that you did something stupid, and installed malware that took the administrator access away from you.

Wipe, reinstall (from trusted media) and don't be so stupid next time.

Ask your mommy, daddy or it sysadmin of your company to let you have admin rights on "your" machine.
Upload file to virustotal, post results

I had some Dell software do this shit to me before but I fixed it instead of coming to Jow Forums

It was for opening Device Manager. This is why I'm saying that it's not a virus.

I recently made a new user account, gave it admin privileges, then erased it as I did not need it. That's where I believe the issue has arose from.

When you open the device manager, you invoke mmc.exe to display it, the fact that is says "Publisher uknown" instead of having a digital signature from microsoft is that somehow, you managed to replace a critical system file with a virus or someone tampered with your machine.
Backup.
Format.
Reinstall.

I'd suggest skipping the "backup" step. I doubt there is anything on that system that can't be re-torrented. If they back things up, they'll likely back up and reinstall whatever crap they installed in the first place.

For fuck sake.

He will just download the same infected torrents, so might as well kill himself to be sure.
Microsoft direct advice after having a compromised install is to reformat, no joke here, read it yourself
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/tn-archive/cc512587(v=technet.10)

>windows 10 blocking its own tools
im worried when windows 7 dies, fuck microsoft

Using Windows 10 has been the worst experience of my life.

This is the clean mmc.exe hash of a windows 10 17763.195 build.
Microsoft tools have the publisher digital signature, OP one doesn't.

Attached: mmc.png (396x509, 13K)

Windows 10 and WSL got me to move off of Linux for my desktop.

Go into powers he'll and run "gpupdate /force" then restart or sign out or something. Just try and restart the policies.

>being this dumb in public
>doesn't seem to care
KYS before you breed.

Attached: 4553820.jpg (430x327, 39K)

That isn't a policy, its Windows stopping a counterfeit exe from running. Op hasn't posted virustotal scan results

>But I am the administrator.
You clearly aren't, give account you are using actual admin rights.

I've climbed into bed as it's late as fuck but in tempted to get back up again. Bear with me.

>But I am the administrator
>but still receiving UAC popups
So, pick one. My telepathic debugging skills tell me you are A administrator, not THE Administrator.

Actually fuck it, I'll try sorting it when I wake up. I see lots of people with this problem and they're mostly blaming Windows updates for it so I'll look more into it later. Worst comes to the worst, I'll reformat, reluctantly.

Oh yeah, I did this shit too.

Attached: unknown-5.png (960x480, 35K)

Did you read the error message you posted?
You've screwed up, and something has replaced system files and taken control of your computer. You have lost the game, and it is time to reinstall and be less stupid in the future.

if mmc is blocked, you fucked nigga. basically you got some nasty bug trying to fuck with your management console and change whole lot of shit at once, i suggest you backup your stuff and reinstall windows.

>something
Generally means "you" in this context. My guess is some sort of failed hack to mmc.exe to try to make gpedit.msc (or other version-locked MMC(s)) load.

Just out of curiosity OP, did you check your SMART?
May be file corruption fucking up the system