How do you backup your files?

How do you backup your files?

You do backup d-don't you user?

Attached: rusty-wd_disk-624x335.png (624x335, 386K)

With Google Drive.
Fast, easy, and efficient.

Projects go into a git-annex repo; I keep two local copies of data/metadata in addition to the working copy, a remote copy of the metadata, and an encrypted copy of the data in Google Coldline.

For whole system snapshots, I use bup writing to a local repo on a mirrored filesystem, and with par2 error correction enabled on the repo.

how did you manage to get this good at being a hacker man? what do you do for a living?

I have a bunch of old laptop drives on caution.

would these be okay to be a backup to the backup?

Portable harddrive encrypted / incrementally backed up with Borg, kept in my desk drawer at work.
I have two drives so I can make a backup at home each Sunday and then swap them over at work.

>not using the same seagate hard drive from 2012
Lol dumb fucks get on my level

Yes

Attached: 1515908722242.jpg (239x238, 16K)

whenever I get around to it, I get images of all of my drives and put them on a larger disk

haven't done it in a few months or so... looks like a project for tomorrow

My PC? I use this.

(missing backups is because my PC was powered off when I left for holidays).

Hate inbound for being proprietary software, but it just works. Uses NFS to my backup server. Can restore the whole volume with a backup CD, or files, and it's incremental.

I needed a reliable, easy to configure solution and it's never failed me.

Attached: backup.png (727x342, 51K)

SSDs/flash drives/ 2*10TBs/ a few 4 TBS

everything that sort of matters is in at least 4 spots, most of my shit I don't care if I lose

Nice bait

All of my code is on github, so that is taken care of
Documents, pics and vids go to MEGA.
The only thing I actually backed up is my music collection

I run urbackup on my server

I've got 6 terabytes on my media server. I haven't found anything cheaper than Backblaze - $5/mo unlimited storage.

Several external hard drives.

I use Gdrive for small things because I'm poor and lazy, and I can tell you first-hand it is none of those things.

I used to not back up my files and it fucking sucked every time my hard drive failed. Anons back up your data for your own sanity.

How the hell is 10TB of storage backup fast?

*stores your private PGP key for decades*

I don't care if my drive fails, i'd actually welcome the motivation to start over.

I have Veeam free agent setup to backup to my nas