Security question

>VPN
>proxy
>throwaway E-mail and phone number
>burner device
>tails or cube IS

Is this all I need for the ultimate safety? Or could experts still find me?

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-105828.jpg (1071x822, 351K)

Oh right... I still need a virtual machine don't I?

Yes. The Providers will give your IP if there is warrant for your arrest.

Even if I commit a crime AFTER activating all the safety measures?

No they'll just give you a good 'ol slap on the back and reward you with a thousand dollars.

I knew it.

All cpu's made after 96 have cia/nsa backdoors

Bridged TOR from a public WiFi with no security cameras, my dude.

what will happen if i don't use any sort of networking?

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, could public WiFi work with the security measures above?

tor

They arrested Ross Ulbricht when he was using TOR via the public wi-fi at a library.

That's cause they already deanonymized Ross beforehand. Or rather he ad deanonymized himself by being an idiot.

If you do something illegal you'll get fucked either way, you're forgetting about all the various tracking measures there are today. Of course depends on how illegal, you'll probably get away with minor shit but if you're doing something to a government or to something like a bank you're going to have a really bad time.

>implying you won't commit the same mistake
That guy was pretty good with computers yet he slipped. No matter how good you're, you'll slip, and I sure as hell think you're nowhere as smart as that guy.
Also wtf are you doing? But let me put this way. If you're doing something that has high stakes, then you should already be supported by some top level agency or government, else you're fucked. If you're doing something highly illegal, just don't. Not worth it. Seriously, you're getting a filthy big nigger dick up your ass and mouth and it feels awful

I'm gay btw

This, dont believe the movies, nigger dick isnt that good, desu was a disappointment and give it 4/10 despite it being 11/12

parallel construction

Ross was good enough with computers, but he did not have a mind for opsec. Do you know how they picked up the trail on him? They basically Waybacked the phrase "Silk Road" and found him asking questions on some stack exchange-like site like "How would I set up a storefront via TOR?" or putting out offers like "Looking for a partner to put together a storefront" and then including his personal gmail, which included his actual name! Ross also liked to go to the same public WiFi points to do stuff. He also got up from his laptop without locking it to intervene with two feds putting on a fake fight right in front of him. His opsec was shit. He didn't operate with the thought that people were actively hunting him.

Yeah, if you take all these steps, you'll probably only be open to complications from human error. Depending on who you're hiding from, that will likely be enough. If you're evading active federal eyes, it's still not bulletproof, but if you're looking to avoid corporate eyes and the general collection of the government, you'll likely do that just fine.

I remember this one story of a college kid sending a bomb threat to cancel exams a few years back. They found that there were 6 instances of students accessing TOR that day on campus, and only two of them had exams that day. Regular police work had the kid in cuffs within like one hour.

Yes. This was a great example of why you should be using bridges.

Don't operate outside of the law, dumbass.