Hey Jow Forums...

Hey Jow Forums, this fucking sixteen year old kid somehow got my ip and sent it to me threatening to send a fucking bomb to my house. What are the chances of my IP having my address? Pic unrelated

Attached: christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar (600x450, 46K)

yeah ur fukd

None

Attached: DvA6ksCWwAA6_Zw.jpg (680x502, 48K)

That's my younger brother. I taught him everything I know. Say your prayers.

Sounds like it's time to move.

That's not how this works. Did you accidentally send him your real address instead of your IP when he """social engineer-ed""" your IP?
I mean theoretically he could get your rough location (think phone area code) and then brute force the rest of the way by sending a bomb to every address in your locale

he only has my router ip.

>when you hate someone so much you bomb everyone in town

but I'm still really concerned if he has my adress??

>"Brute Forcing"

Tell him that you ACTUALLY have his adress and the bomb is on the way for trying to mess with you

bomb threats are illegal OP you could technically snitch him out

No your public i.p will not give you your physical location. It might be in the right area i.e your town

No but they can fuck shit up.
Now if this really happened, you should call your ISP not be shitposting on Jow Forums.
With the router IP he can gain access into the routers account page and do all sorts of annoying shit like even changing the password and username.
You should just take that router, unplug it and buy a new one since that ip is static.
How the f did he get your router ip?? Skype?
Also no one can get your address through ip's and routers etc.
Geo location can get it down to a neighborhood, but if your isp uses a giant satellite to broadcast it will show you much farther away.

It's too late OP, I've backtraced your DNS and hacked into your DHCP backend database mainframe
I know your IP now, it's 127.0.0.1
You're fucked, kiddo

are you fucking retarded
how can he connect to a wifi router if he lives somewhere else?

he said he got it on counterstrike and i reverse searched it ig and its in my neighborhood

anyone can easily learn your public IP4 address, this address is necessary to connect your home network to the internet. unless you have tons of ports open on your home router, there is not much you can do with an internet routable address. however, you have an account set up with your Internet Service Provider when you signed up for their internet service and this account holds generic billing information including your home address, so if this guy were to somehow gain access into your ISP's customer account database (not fucking likely) then they could search up the IP associated with your account and learn your home address. Of course, this kind of information is not given away to just anyone, you need special authorization to acquire such details; the FBI (serious) could subpoena your ISP for the customer account associated with (this) IP address and find out where you live and all that.

so they cant find my house address?

>counterstrike
Well grab a gun user, he is clearly on his way to plant the bomb at your house

no
the only thing you can do with an IP is ddos or pentest and hack further

i doubt he knows how to hack further.

Which operating system do you use?

windows 10

Op trash your router like yesterday man.
Go buy a new one and stop being a fucking retard.
I traced mine numerous times, and it's a dynamic ip address, and it always ends up in NJ where the isp Sattelite is.
It might find the town you're in but good luck finding the house.

just close all your ports and just allow the https port. Stop playing gaymes with script kiddies nigger faggot

trashing your router does nothing if your computer has a virus or hidden malware.

Your computer should be secure. If your computer is secure, has a good firewall and you don't install shady shit (non free software) the attacker can't do much with ur public ip.

Yeah but he has my routers IP and keeps saying he's gonna send me a bomb through discord and shit.

Dude tell him you have obama on your phone, and if he doesn't want to get drone striked he should back the fuck off

Chill the fuck out op. Ain't nothing gonna happen. It's just a number. What's he gonna do? At most, restart your router by ddos. And most modern routers already have ddos protection enough to handle amateur attacks

Thanks for all the feedbacks IG, it just kinda freaked me out when it was my address. He said he was gonna sell it to the deep web and shut but I just lesnred to chill and unfriended him. Been a couple of hours and nothing's happened yet. I just have really bad anxiety why is why I kinda freaked out

Here hack my router 192.168.1.1, you fucking retard

go to the cops instead of making a thread on Jow Forums

If he's 16 wouldn't his mom tell him off???

This.

you can't get an address from an ip.

got ur ip as well, calling my gorilla warfare team as we speak, you're fukin done m8

I c bajs forsen1

Heh nothing personal kid

Attached: 1529966116954.png (548x410, 174K)

Terry is burning in hell.

Sleep Tight Terry

>What are the chances of my IP having my address
It's often pretty easy

you know the deep web isn't a thing right

Sleep Tight Terry

Just get the cyber police to backtrace his IP user

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 11K)

OP, he can get your general location like maybe towns within a 20 mile vicinity or some shit like that but he can't get your exact address, calm down, call him a faggot, record it and please report back to us.

Depends on your country and if he is able to social-engineer your ISP to give him your data.
In my country, only a court is able to allow the ISP to give away the owner and address of the IP owner.

Otherwise your IP just gives him the location of your home town (or in my case, a city, which is 100 km away from me).
So, if your ISP isn't totally retarded, no.

Also call the police. Threatening you to send a bomb to your home is a crime in nearly every country.

sleep tight terry

ur fucked now

Haha he said he ddosed me and my network didn't even slow I called him a faggot and he said he had my address. Then he asked my how to take a screenshot then blocked me.

Attached: 1543710444337.jpg (118x250, 3K)

Tight Sleep Terry

hunter2

Be careful he might send a cybernuke

Attached: cybernuke.png (994x600, 294K)