Torrent Clients

Why can't we have a good torrent client in 2019? Why does everyone always come out recommending clients when they're all shit? Why the obsession with lightweight clients when all i'm asking for is basic functions, why can't I sort RSS how I want while also having a filter in the same client? Am I the only one who sees this major issue? Cause no one else in all my life on the entirety of this website, has ever brought it up, never, not once to relate to the struggles of a decent anime client.

Attached: Torrent.png (2560x1440, 393K)

More retards spouting the same shit since ancient times, really what was I expecting?

we do. it's called transmission

Attached: lovelyz.jpg (4000x1500, 567K)

Garbage RSS manager, next

Deluge
RSS is a meme

Because torrents are supposed to make their way to your computer via magical pixie dust

the only way to start living is to stop hoarding user, if you dont appreciate how hard it is to maintain and run a piece of software forever dont complain about it like a bitch

Attached: __fa_mulan_wreck_it_ralph_and_etc_drawn_by_stanley_lau__fb5ba4c46cee08d7c37d5e4f84104c43.jpg (800x1024, 111K)

rtorrent + rutorrent

qbittorrent
inb4 stalled

deluge

Qbittorrent is literally perfect
Fuck off, retard

Whats wrong with utorrent?

Attached: 1520260267990.jpg (604x438, 16K)

imagine thinking these paint-slathered frogs with the personalities of battered wives are attractive

Attached: 1525577419118.jpg (640x377, 97K)

Unironically this.

deluge
rtorrent seems nice too but cba setting it up

The ads

deludge, qbittorrent, transmissionQT, or just any torrent manager that's open source

So, what's wrong with rtorrent?

If you want a full feature torrent client there is BiglyBT (Azeureus v3). It's java though so ram hog.

Attached: 1546006122849.png (1500x2670, 968K)

Attached: this anime character is impressed at the absurdity.jpg (285x279, 13K)

This sort of thinking is how we get yet another electron-powered pile of trash all the children will jump on because it "looks" and "feels" cool. Who cares if it uses 8GB of memory?

>separate rss feed for every series.
wew

rtorrent + radarr/sonarr + remote control client of your choice.

It's not that I don't appreciate trying to keep up a piece of software running over long periods of time, I'm arguing that there's never been a decent client to begin with, well I liked Utorrent 3.3.1 more than 2.2.1 because it had a filter, but it sorted RSS Alphabetically instead of by date created, I mean ideally you would be able to sort it as you please, but in the end it was blacklisted on nyaa so using it stopped being an option altogether

Doesn't even have a filter, the fact that people bring up clients like these without bringing that up makes me question if they even torrent shit

Attached: file.png (902x242, 79K)

Libtorrent best client.

>35mm

best way to keep things organized, doesn't take any more time to setup than having one big ass feed and filtering for shows, and causes a lot less problems

Attached: This is what having full control over your client looks like.webm (1468x746, 2.62M)

I can't be bothered with Linux shit, I don't want to spend the whole week changing operating systems

theeeeeen you're fucked

qbittorrent

qbittorrent

Use rtorrent you niggers

it's my favorite after utorrent, but not having good RSS organizer kills it for seasonal anime

Attached: what the fuck am I even looking at.png (902x303, 53K)

>and causes a lot less problems
cause you're a dumb ass

Use a OS that runs .exe like a normal person

qbittorrent-nox on my media server. downloads in a proxy, has bulit in torrent search, automatic torrent mangement puts the files in the right folder for plex to pick up
literally perfect

>utorrent alternative
search engine you lazy butt

Imagine using utorrent in 2019 when every tracker that's not retarded has banned it for being insecure proprietary trash.

I love how wincels always complain about Linux not having any software yet there isn't a single torrent client for their OS that isn't complete garbage.

it's like the only exception, I can't think of any other piece of software that I thought was as incomplete as torrent stuff for this long a period of time

Use Tixati, faggot.

I used Tixati as a backup for like 10 years ago and finally gave up on it a couple years ago, it's complete shit