Would you have sex with a Middle Eastern Muslim girl?

To all straight white male anons, would you be willing to have sex with a Middle Eastern hijab wearing Muslim girl if she was down to fuck?

Attached: 189387653456.jpg (968x681, 22K)

No, because sex before marriage is degenerate, and I refuse to marry a Godless heathen.

Yes why wouldn't I?

I’ve done it but she doesn’t wear the hijab. She still practices Islam etc.

Does she have a dozen twisted half-brothers hiding in the next room waiting to honour kill?

Hell leave alone white people we Indians hate Pakistanis, but give every indian secretly wants to fuck a Pakistani chick

no way

no, disgusting

I want a brown anime gf

Attached: miyuki looking down.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Not sure. My moral side as a man says no, but my twisted degenerate side says yes.
Arabs have always been very nice to me, the secular ones and the religious ones. I can remember only a few that have been rude.
We have a strange connection with each other, me and Arabs. Maybe it's because I'm Italian and I have some of their blood in me, although that's never been proven.
If I get high though I'm going to do some dirty things with some dirty Arabs.

nah

based and redpilled

>thinking anyone wants to have sex with me
user i....

I'm going to change my answer to a yes now. I love Arab women.
Everything is going to be alright brah.

this but 100% unironically

I'm not the most optimistic person about life, but there's more to life than worshipping women, stop degrading yourself over them and find something else you can be pleased with

thanks for your support
whoa settle down, i dont swing that way and youre barking up the wrong tree pardner

My mistake then. it's just that some people turn it into their life goal to simply get laid by a girl, but it's good to see that you're not like that.

if she doesn't wear the hijab doing it then yes

yes because those fuckers are clear of STD's

>Would you have sex
Stopped reading there
Yes
Next question

I want to fuck a muslim girl while she wears her burkha

Failed state

Attached: AD528AC6-294E-4FDB-9520-ACB52C502C2E.png (1280x640, 5K)

Well if I did, I could have her stoned for being an adulterer.

Well first of all if she’s a Muslim she’s not down to fuck... do in your dream world it’s already hypocritical. White straight males are attracted to different women some to colored women do to their multicultural societies blasting interacial sex all over. There will always be a few losers of each race who’d fuck an elephant.