Are Zowie mice any good or is Logimeme better?

Are Zowie mice any good or is Logimeme better?

Attached: ec2-b-01.png (1260x840, 138K)

I have the EC1-B.

They are excellent mice if you don't need/want all the bullshittery that comes with more well known brands.

It doesn't require special software or drivers, I can configure the polling rate and DPI with switches on the bottom of the mouse; LEDs tell me what the settings are currently.

Works flawlessly in Linux.

All around a nice, simple 5 button mouse with no nonsense or GAYMUR ascetics.

Zowie mice have very good sensors and the best shapes imo, also every model has 3 different sizes.

I used to have a za-11, excellent shape and sensor but it was too big for me so i recently bought white fk-1 which is the perfect size for my hand.

Zowie mice have shapes for all grip types. All mice these days have very good and similar optical sensors. Just buy a mouse thats has the perfect shape and size for you, thats the most important thing.

EC2A. Best mice I have ever owned. No gamer faggotry, all the DPI you need, god tier sensor and most importantly ergonomic af. Only bad thing about it if you are really picky is the cable which isn't treaded

Same mouse. Love the ergonomy, my hand sits on it perfectly, very comfortable to use even during long hours.
The sensor is supposed to be one of the best in the market, holds up well, no complaints there.
Have had it for little over a year, I think? Was a good buy, even if a bit expensive. Hoping to get at least another 2 or 3 years before it craps out on me. If it does, I'll be more than satisfied with it.

>Only bad thing about it if you are really picky is the cable which isn't treaded
Most people seem to prefer the rubber cable on zowie mice as opposed to braided cables.

Have the fk1, i thought i have small hands but it seems the fk1 is to small for palm grip
Form is just ok but not really comfortable
Sensor is godlike though, best i ever had, way better than on the naga 2011
The mousewheel is a fucking pain in the ass
Overall solid, but in my opinion nothing special

Because it is a really nice high quality plastic cable that doesnt get stuck on anything, one of the best if not the best cables even though it looks cheap

Mouse doesnt necessarily need to be ergonomic for you to aim well. I've tried a lot of different mice and I've found out that I aim better with simple symmetric shapes like fk1 than ergonomic shapes like EC1. Sure, ec feels more comfortable but my tracking and flicks are a lot better with fk1 than ec1. Fk1 isn't really a comfortable mouse but my aiming has never been as good as with the fk1. Its a really good mouse.

I bought ZA11 just after the release. It still is good condition, although I had to purchase a couple of glades

Nah i cant move the mouse super fast because 1/3 of my hand lays on the mouse pad
But even if not, i can't be that precise because my central nervous System is damaged so i prefer comfort if i can get it

I have the FK1+

I like it.

No and you can ignore all zowie shills in this thread, those people either never owned good mice, forgot how one feels or are paid in rupees.
I bought zowie ec1 and logitech g403 at the same time and returned zowie despite it being "quality" one and more expensive. Biggest issue is material those mice are made with, its just plain plastic that makes your hand sweat and because of this your mice will be slippery and you will constantly need to wipe it.
Also there is shotload of issues with zowie qc, despite charging premium prices.
You buy zowie if wmo shape is the only one you can use, thats the only use case for their mice, otherwise there are better and cheaper.

The plastic shell of my EC1-A creaks whenever i rest my hand on it but I didn't bother RMAing for that. Ergonomics are great, the sensor as well, and it's light.

sweaty overweight turd lol

I own:
Zowie EC1-evo, FK1
Logi: G403, G302, MX518, G9x, G400s
Roccat: Kone Pure Owl eye
Steelseries: Rival, Rival 310, Rival 600
A rog gladius
and a few Intellimouses 3.0 and a WMO
ALL mouses are the same shit. You don't notice the difference between a 3090, 3310,3360 or 3988 sensor. Go try a few mouses and hold them in your hand, pick whatever you like in terms of shape and aesthetics. especially if you don't play shooters like csgo or other intensive games you are fine with just an office mouse.

Ducky Secret

PBT plastic mice should be mandatory. ABS plastic mice looks like shit after 6 months.

Is 75kg overweight now?
Fuck you, its common sense that something that is covered in rubber will provide better grip than polished plastic. If you are too fucking stupid to understand that maybe you should go back to middle school phisics.

>not accepting the MX518 as the only good mouse ever
Wew lad.

>t. 1.50m
It's wrong, retard. stop sweating like a pig.

>DPI switched on the bottom of the mouse
I have the EC1A and that's the only thing I really dislike about it. Why do I have to lift my mouse every time I want to change DPI? Pic somewhat related

Attached: IMG_20190102_215856.jpg (1574x1352, 405K)

what did you guys end up doing with your sticker, i put mine on my pc case

Attached: 1533673790098.jpg (1500x1000, 214K)

I refuse to use anything else than Zowie mice because I'm an adult.

No, stop defending shit. Truth is zowie used cheapest, shittiest plastic which has only one benefit: looking nice on pictures. Its literally apple level of design.
Again, I had this mouse and returned it because its shit and not worth the money they ask. 50% of the price would be right.

The mouse wheels are retarded. Way too few llevels. You have to scroll them like crazy to get anywhere. And if you turn scroll speed up in the OS, you just end up scrolling too much due to how acceleration works.
Also they are for tiny hands.

I'd get logimeme.

I've always used Logishill and never been disappointed. Never tried Zowie or Razer or any other brand and don't see a reason to.

The scrollwheel is not the best. Otherwise I think the zowie mice are very good. Sure, u can arque that the plastic is mac donalds happy meal toy quality, but my grip more than good enough. I own a white fk1 and i've had a black za. Theres a lot of friction and the mouse is everything but slippery, both black and white.

Also implying that the plastic makes your hands sweaty is fucking bullshit.

EC2-A since it was released not a single problem with it, even the back button is still clicky where as every other mouse i had it turns to mush in 6 months.
If i was to find one issue with it it would be the scroll wheel is meh

Have the same mouse, my only complaint would be the scroll, which has a bad feel to it (all Zowie mice have that).
You need to be careful with EC series, might not feet your hand, FKs have much safer shapes.

Replaced my oooold kinzu with EC1-B and immediately returned it. Got the ergonomic microshit wireless combo thingy which cost the same money as the zowie alone. Fuck these memes, these days you can get a decent mouse without going for overpriced gaymer shiteware.

Everyone in this thread is wrong, zowie buttons are literal trash and the scroll wheels are pure garbage. Sensor is good but so are the sensors of dozens of other mice. Only thing left is the shape and that's subjective.
The absolute objectively best set up for a mouse and pad right now is one of those logitech wireless mice that has the charging while you use it on their mousepad, unrivaled quality of life, max comfort.
>w-wirele...
Dont even meme me with that shit, people are using wireless mice to compete in tournaments for thousands of dollars fuck right off

Logitech recommends that the receiver is placed 1m away from a router, there's a router on my desk which means wireless is a no-go for me.

I have a ZA1. There are better mice out there, I don’t recommend it.

If you do anything other than gaming, then don't get a zowie. I spent a few months of alternating between my g403 and EC2A and every time i went back to the g403 it felt the same way when you try to pick up some small object right after exercising. The buttons are hilariously bad that I thought I had a defective one at first

Why would you want to change dpi so frequently that it's a hassle?

The buttons are bad enough that I honestly thought it was fucking up my aim when I clicked

there are subhumans that use dpi mouse in fps shooters as an alternative sens when zoomed in

Got FK1 like 5 years ago, scrollwheel started doubleclicking last year, other than that it's excellent. No meme software, good enough dpi settings, no stupid leds, fits my ogre hand very well. I've heard people complain about the side buttons but personally I've found them to be better than in the Logitechs and I used MX518 for almost a decade.