Jow Forums makes a Dating App

Today, this new year let's make a dating app Jow Forums which language would you use?
which algorithms?

Attached: tinder.png (340x340, 64K)

Needs to be open source, written in chad C#, also needs to be able to compile natively on Gentoo.

I’ll make the logo.

Rust
ArrangoDB
Fully asynchronous
Plain js frontend

Java

php and mysql because I'm not 14yo wannabe programmer concerned with unimportant stuff

Rails and postgres because why not.

Hey guys I'm the designer and decision maker. I tell you silly programmers which domain to put your precious time into developing. And I say that you need a program which mind controls the creator of Facebook into letting your integrate your app with Facebook.

Already made
Jow Forumsrindr

Here's your logo bro

Attached: logo1.png (1080x1680, 72K)

It'd be an app for your phone with a simple "on/off" icon for your homescreen.
Whenever you had a boner, you would turn it on. When it retreated, switch back to off.
Basically, the app would use your phone's GPS to place the location of you and your boner on a world/local map. You'd be able to see how many people in the world currently have boners.
You'd also be able to see large clusters of boners in your area and be like "whoa...I better get down there. Something's going on that's giving everyone a boner".
Facebook/Twitter integration would be a must.
You could track friends' boners so you could shoot them a text like "congrats on the boner" and collect stats for yourself and others, e.g. boner frequency, boner duration, prime boner time.
You'd probably also want bluetooth or NFC to alert you of boners within 100ft of you so you know to knock before walking in a room and getting an eyeful of boner.

Classic

>mysql
wew

Is this idea copypasta? Seen it before, on it's own thread.

I made the logo

Attached: g dating.png (1024x1024, 54K)

We're witnessing the start of something special here lads

One of the best things ever posted on Jow Forums

Operating system should be part of the profile

this is a good logo.

Unironically based

stealing that logo

Who cares, we really just need a dating app where you're matched based on common topics and interests and chat for a bit before you're able to see what they look like. The game of "Do I want to fuck him/her right now" needs to be weeded out of dating.

t. Someone who took fucking ages to find a relationship and tried basically every dating app available

any suggestions? Im in my early twenties and just don't meet any girls (basically hang around with old school friends (all guys) and people from work). I've tried dating apps but haven't had any success.

I consider myself fairly good looking (not stunning) and i have a decent job for my age. I've tried clubbing but I feel too awkward to make a move.

have the same question?
How the fuck you meet women after college?

>php and mysql
>not 14yo wannabe programmer concerned with unimportant stuff
Pick one

>which algorithms?
ML that detects users' race and never matches them with anyone outside their race.

lets do it simple:
-back- php, mysql,
-front- html, css, js,

You don't, society is fucked.
Just wait for the next war/plague/ecological disaster.

By having interests and exploring them with friends, socially, and meeting someone somewhere doing something you yourself like to do.

Bowling is a good starting point.

Anonymous chat app based on location and interests might work pretty well actually.

>Jow Forums outside of its containment board
this should be bannable

>friends
>socially
>meeting someone somewhere

kek

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Make it an anonymous image board and automatically group people who consistently post in the same threads.
I'd write it in Go, of course.

Attached: 1525578109087.png (245x300, 40K)

all of my interests seem to be exclusively male - my city's board game society, economics/philosophy/logic and starcraft 2 are all very male dominated.

I suppose a fiction club? Choir maybe?

>exclusively male
You mean exclusively white

Have you tried bowling

A Jow Forums dating app would be 99% male and 1% traps.

The hardest part of making any dating app is not coding it or picking the algorithms, it's getting single women to use it. And if you suddenly woke up with the ability to get hundreds of single women to do something, you probably wouldn't be making a dating app.

t. triggered millenial SJW piece of shit.

>2019
>having friends
get real
how do you even make friends after university

Attached: 1546092141607.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

>on /g
>having friends
Pick one

Should have no online functionality.
Should be like pictochat and only work if you are close.

Ehh, honestly it took me like 2 years of trying to even land a date. It ended up being a visiting girl from Brazil who I've seen every few months and will be moving in with me in the next few months when she finishes her thesis. I can tell you that having confidence is like 90% of the game, and having the confidence to be yourself no matter what goofy hobbies you have. Passion is what turns girls on.

I had the idea previously to make it so you long press to view their profile, where you can read a bit about them and the algorithm sorts you by length of time spent on each other's profiles. Maybe after chatting for a certain amount of time you get to see what each other look like.

thats what im saying
the only people i regularly have contact with are work colleagues during work hours and my mom
i dislike my colleagues so i dont really want to be friends with them, plus theyre all mostly in their 50s and above with families and no free time

Love it

>algorithm

retrun singles[Math.Random()]

You get what you get.

I'm not from US, bowling is very niche thing here

>Math.random()
>Single number 4637373
>Like rolling
>Last 2 rounded digits get the 3.14 qt waifu gf

written in java and has a backdoor so pajeet devs can match with any girl they swipe right to even if the girl swiped left.

Kinda this, I literally mentioned vidya and death grips on my first date with my gf. You don't have to sperg out and explain how the crafting system in starcraft 2 works, but you should explain some hobbies even if they're chill nerd stuff. She doesn't spend her Sundays reading Thoreau either.

Dart+Flutter for the mobile client.

I mean you'd be forced to use either java or swift anyway so I guess those?
Also can it have r9k rules so I don't read the same 10 shitty catchphrases over and over