Gigabyte Leaks Ryzen 9 Specs

So, how screwed is Intel?

Attached: qfbgger6k2821.png (2302x1010, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X470-AORUS-GAMING-7-WIFI-rev-10#support-cpu
pcworld.com/article/3245606/security/intel-x86-cpu-kernel-bug-faq-how-it-affects-pc-mac.html
theverge.com/2018/1/23/16922530/linus-torvalds-intel-spectre-cpu-fixes-comment
trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/news/vulnerabilities-and-exploits/spectre-next-generation-new-intel-cpu-vulnerabilities-found
blogs.technet.microsoft.com/srd/2018/08/14/analysis-and-mitigation-of-l1-terminal-fault-l1tf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X470-AORUS-GAMING-7-WIFI-rev-10#support-cpu
Please URL, site don't say anything about Ryzen 3000

They removed it I guess

FAKE NEWS

Attached: hAsPoIm.jpg (947x523, 80K)

This is so beautiful. It's justice for the shit those jew bastards pulled when they tried to tank AMD's stock with those phony security claims.

I get that it's a public secret that these are PR stunts, but who's paying whom? Is Ryzen enough of a brand to pull people with that "that gigabyte leak" is considered now an advertisment or is AMD sending spreadsheets everywhere asking for someone to leak it?

OH NO NO N O N O N O N O
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Attached: images (13).jpg (543x565, 17K)

It's probably Niggabyte trying to cash in on the hype and get a jump on the competition. I'm sure AMD isn't overly concerned with rushing their announcements.

Yep, I'm gonna buy the 3700X

also, for those nay-sayers out there who will say "lmao why only 7 series listed fuck u AMDiscount drones".

Remember 1st gen Ryzen and how only the Ryzen 7 was launched first? :)

Attached: 1546373360679.jpg (480x678, 36K)

archived version please.

I truly hope these leaks are real. This could finally be the upgrade I've been waiting for if performance matches these specs. Maybe it's time to retire my trusty 4790K.

Either AMD is about to have the best CES ever, or Zen2 launch will be spoiled by failing to live up to incredible internet rumors.
2019 is hype AF.

Maybe it's time for me to replace 3rd gen Intel i5 chip with ryzen
I y the way, is AMD affected by the spectre?

3700X HYPE TRAIN
30% MORE IPC
200% MORE THREADS
100% MORE COARS
25% MORE NIGGAHURTZ
50% LESS TDP
THE 8700k/9700k JEW NIGGERS ARE ALL GON

They are affected by like 1 variant, whereas Intel is literally 28+ affected at this point

Attached: Untitled-1 (4).png (2000x1543, 58K)

> max 4.6ghz
top kek. AMD BTFO YET AGAIN.

> no sources or links
great story, faggot. links or gtfo.

>Max 4.6GHz
>95w TDP
WOWOWOWOW
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
INTEL FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

Does this mean that Threadripper 32core version won't be memory bottlenecked and can run at like 4,5GHz?

Makes me want to go threadripper desu because I have some spare DDR4 ram modules

Attached: 1528763837735 (1).jpg (1038x1000, 163K)

>Acting like the X binned variants doesn't exist
Wow the shills are that desperate....

with the I/O die latency should go down significantly, and since they're eliminating NUMA inside the socket, there's less layers of thread scheduling to worry about, which will benefit Wincuck users. so yes

Attached: file.png (2000x1543, 91K)

here you go. Some of these hardware security vulnerabilities have multiple variants. Oh and btw, Intel knowingly launched 8th gen processors when they knew many months before that their 8th gen processors had many hardware security vulnerabilities (meltdown, spectre etc).

You think Intel did right when they even accellerated the launch date a couple of months and knowingly sold 8th gen processors which all had hardware security vulnerabilities without telling the customer?

pcworld.com/article/3245606/security/intel-x86-cpu-kernel-bug-faq-how-it-affects-pc-mac.html

theverge.com/2018/1/23/16922530/linus-torvalds-intel-spectre-cpu-fixes-comment

trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/news/vulnerabilities-and-exploits/spectre-next-generation-new-intel-cpu-vulnerabilities-found

blogs.technet.microsoft.com/srd/2018/08/14/analysis-and-mitigation-of-l1-terminal-fault-l1tf/

>Threadripper performance for gaming
Will this still be a meme? Or will it change?
32 cores for multithreaded games
4 channels of supreme DDR4
Low latency thanks to IO die, will be same as regular 7nm ryzens
Aye or nay?

Attached: images (17).jpg (739x415, 30K)

Only if vulkan really catches up.
Without it, the game get funnel shaped, because only "the sacred core (tm)" can touch the GPU and issue draw calls, and all the other cores can do is to pre-process shit to make the work easier on the sacred CPU.
Now with vulkan, all your 32cores can touch the GPU in a processing gangbang.

>32 (thirty-two) MB (MEGA-bYtes)
>of CACHE
HOLY SHIT WHAAAAAAT

idk, but it would be neat to shove a bunch of addon cards without having to think about available pci-e lanes etc

Take pic related for example (if your motherboard supports pci-e bifurcation (dividing a 16x slot into 4x4x4x4x so that each nvmeme ssd gets full speed))

Attached: 1901083_1[1].jpg (1024x600, 126K)

pls launch at ces

shitty html edit

The only way a 12c/24t and 16c/32t package is possible is with 2 dies. Each having 16MB of L3. If we're super lucky, both dies will be tied together by an I/O die, in which case any memory connected to the CPU will be UMA--and that would completely BTFO Intel so ungodly hard.

>24 threads @ 4.6GHz
>95W TDP

Intel struggles to make their 16t at 5GHz not exceed 140W, bitch please

What does the cache even do

why can't we have 16GB cache on CPU? hmm?

>300 seconds latency

>What is "die space"

Attached: aYJ0g2NG_700w_0.jpg (700x616, 45K)

because a 1gb die of memory is already the size of a cpu

Imagine if you basically had DDR5 RAM but inside your CPU so it was super duper fast to talk to. It's very expensive to put something inside the CPU, so you can only have small amounts.

what is prices

Since the 70's, there are two basic types of memory, dram and sram.
Sram is made out using digital logic, basically 8 transistors that can hold a bit logically.
Dram on the other hand use tiny capacitors (think on a battery that charges and discharge fucking quickly).
Sram is a LOT faster than DRAM, it's not even funny, because it is made exactly of the same shit CPUs are, and this is why they use it as a cache, it's a super duper hyper fast memory glued directly to the CPU.
Dram on the other hand, dram is sluggish, dram needs to keep refilling the capacitors, dram is slowish.
But a capacitor and shit to control it take the same space of ONE transistor, which means that Dram can literally have 8 times more data per size than Sram.
In the space you shove 8GB of DRAM, you can only shove 1GB of SRAM.

Very informative, thanks

Threadripper right now is decent for games. It's worse than mainstream CPUs, but it's not like it's so bad that if you have a Threadripper PC games will run like complete garbage and be unplayable. Threadripper right now is a bad buy if your main performance-hungry activity is gaming and it will remain so in the future as well. This won't change.

Games don't really benefit from large numbers of cores. Games on these new CPUs are likely to run best when all their threads are running inside the same CCX/die. This should provide 8C/16T for the game, assuming you have a CPU with completely functional dies, not cut-down dies. This should be more than enough for any game, so performance will be dictated by how fast that 1 die runs. TR won't really run any faster than the mainstream CPUs, so at most you'll get the same sort of performance as a mainstream CPU but at much higher price, which would obviously make it a bad deal.

If this architecture proves to be legit for mainstream, I really wonder what core-to-core latency will be like if the cores are on different dies. Do individual dies have to go through the I/O die in order to reach another CPU die or do they also have some direct link? It looks like there won't be a direct link. Certain loads like some video games or video game emulators really don't like high latency between cores, so performance could suffer if the OS schedules threads on different dies instead of the same die. I'm not sure whether Windows is smart enough to schedule threads from the same process on the same die.

4.6 would be maximum boost, not all-core sustained clock under 100% load.

very good post

Attached: 1536201498862.jpg (474x808, 59K)

Thanks user
t. brainlet

where is the archived version

will never happen, pcie lanes are a hedt premium.

>TR 2950X in an AM4 package
It's probably going to suck in gaming but 16C/32T in a "consumer" CPU would be pretty gud

Some random russian retailer is listing the same thing

Attached: zen 2.png (836x922, 239K)

How do i upvote a post??

So, why we can't have $100 2GB sram sticks with rgb and builtin onahole for 9900k and 2080ti owners for dem 400fps?

where are the AMD 35w non housefire cpus?

About 4months after normal chips.

>16c/32t
>3.9 base, 4.7 boost
>sucks in gaming

Fuck off, you fucking kike shill. IPC brings it past skylake, and now it's matching Intel chips in clockspeed. It's going to fucking wreck the 9900k.

That's actually a quite decent question, but probably something something the lanes dedicated to the memory are just not wide enough to handle the load.
The SRAM inside a CPU can do shit like 400GB/s.

There are no SRAM sticks, but stuff like FPGA accelerator boards do use SRAM chips.
That stuff is enterprise only though.

There's no reason for it to suck. IPC should be better than Intel and it clocks high, plus it has all the cores a game could ever need. Only possible issue I see is if there's some inter-die latency and the Windows scheduler is full retard, but even that can be worked around using affinity settings if AMD and/or Microsoft don't do something on their end. With 8C/16T per die you could easily force a game onto a single die and it would still have more CPU than it would ever need. These should have excellent performance.

>16 fucking cores
>32 motherfucking threads
Holy shit so if I buy a 3800X I could quite possibly use it for like an entire fucking decade without it going obsolete?

3nm will still feature 0.5 the power draw while having 1.5 the clock speeds of 7nm, also double cores/cache
So it might be a personal matter...
But Its different story for the boards tho
Hell, I think even AMD's x370 boards are perfectly capable of new gen

>implying i wouldn't want a CPU twice as big with 1gb of cache

The IPC would be like Broly's powerlevel........MAXIMUM!!!

thats boost, try an oc scrub

This hoax had already been discredited.