God dammit, I hate Firefox

Why is it that when I do a clean install of Firefox on a freshly formatted computer, it works great for a year or so, but if you let it update itself, then it will gradually start crashing and fucking up webpages?

I'm currently unable to do something as simple as use Youtube's dark theme because Firefox saw fit to not even display the website correctly. I have Firefox installed on a different computer, and there are no problems. It's only when you let the browser update itself for too long. What's going on here?

Attached: firefox-256.e2c1fc556816.jpg (256x256, 19K)

This is how Youtube looks on other computers or other browsers on this computer.

Attached: 3333.png (1863x57, 5K)

And this is how Firefox displays Youtube to me now. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the browser, but that didn't do shit. I still get memory leaks and fucked up websites. My work email uses Outlook online, and that won't display on this installation of Firefox. There were no problems initially, but as Firefox was allowed to update itself, it gradually started fucking up. God damn frustrating.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-02 YouTube.png (1703x84, 7K)

Imagine being too dumb to use a computer

Youtube is doing A/B UI testing all the time, so I also see some differences from time to time when unsigned, sign in if you want consistent look

>install a program
>use it as intended
>allow the program to stay updated
>gradually the program stops working as it should
What am I missing?

It's A/B testing you clueless retard and it has nothing to do with Firefox.
I use Chrome and I've experienced exactly the same thing.

Attached: 1485214033586.jpg (211x290, 11K)

There is no difference whether I'm signed in or not, in this regard. I just figured if I was signed in, people would bitch and moan about how it was some sort of preference I had selected. Clearly I was wrong and you people will bitch and moan either way.

Unlikely but possible: firefox fucked up your profile
Likely: you fucked it up yourself by changing things you don't understand in about:config or by using some shitty extensions
Solution: launch it with the -p argument and create a new one. You will lose all your custom settings, obviously
Update your drivers and windows, if you're using win7 and don't have the media patch installed firefox wont be able to use hardware acceleration

Signed in on Firefox from computer 1

Attached: YouTube signed in from computer 1.png (1645x86, 8K)

Have you tried deleting all cookies? What extensions are you using? Is your system up to date?

Signed in on Firefox from computer 2

Attached: Youtube signed in from computer 2.png (1327x65, 6K)

Yes, that's exactly what A/B testing is you fucking mong.

No, it isn't. Stop doing damage control for your fuck up.

I can't

>hurr I never update my software
>hurr why do things that depends on new versions stop working?

That's literally what A/B testing is you dumb fucking faggot.
Sometimes when I open YouTube links in incognito I get the older version of the site. Why? Because it's a blank browsing session slate and I happened to get the B version of the site.
Actually clear your browsing data instead of re-installing (which doesn't clear shit btw) and you'll probably get the new one.

Attached: ohmy.gif (426x426, 1.33M)

Do a clean install, save only the profile folder and delete the rest, delete the prefs file in profile folder too.

why

Attached: 1532396593864.png (1831x84, 11K)

Attached: 1546399711490.png (1030x169, 29K)