I feel like I'm being looked down upon in society for having an Android

I feel like I'm being looked down upon in society for having an Android
Everyone I look up to has an iPhone and all the girls I want to date have one
I always see memes mocking Android users
I know Android phones are superior in every way, but I'm thinking of buying an iPhone. Help me.

Attached: iphone7-black-select-2016.jpg (470x556, 50K)

Stop acting based on other's opinion's. It's cancer.

But no matter what I do, women will always see me as inferior
At the moment I have a Mi A1 and I'm worried people just think it's a fake iPhone or something because of the dual camera

I liked the design of the iPhone 7 but iOS is fisher price shit. Also I shouldn't be surprised that normans genuinely get butthurt over "blue bubble" shit but I am.

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1532129898258.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Women looking down on you based on what company produced your phone aren't worth your time

>throws a fit over the way an OS looks
>I SHouDlnT Be SurpRisEd ThAt NormAns GenUinEly Get BuTThuRt ovEr "BluE BubBle"

It's in your fucking head.

>the user interface of an operating system isn't open for criticism

retard alert

Women think you are inferior because you let them, not because of what you do.

I have a mi a1 aswell. Just own it, say its a fake iphone 7. If somone judges you based on the phone you have it's probably not someone worth your time anyways.

Buy an iPhone, maybe you’ll stop obsessing over phones so much

>instead of recognizing his lack of self-awareness and going "oh shoot, you're right, I too am being just as superficial as them", he doubles down on nonsense assuming I'm trying to shut down any criticism
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

You're retarded. You think things matter on a scale that they care about your phone?

You realize the people that talk about shit like that basically can -only- afford a phone? Instead of focusing on what car someone is driving or riding in, it's become what phone people use because they're so fucking poor lmao.

On the other hand there's a sizable amount of people that are just silently going to think you're a retard that had to get the phone for retards.

rise up android users

You're looked down upon because you're a filthy neet. If you get an iPhone you'll simply be laughed at even more. like that one omega kid in class with a new toy.

I look down on you because you actually thought to buy an iShit. Only subhuman trash buy iShit.

Attached: 1535471352227.jpg (400x305, 34K)

>worrying about roasties instead of choosing to be a homosexual
Faggot

Haha

Getting an iPhone isn't going to fix your non-prominent jaw, bad facial hair genetics, your height. It won't give you a deeper voice. It won't make your feet bigger.

Never even used an apple product in my life and I've had sex with 28 women.

smartphone culture is anti-social at its core so wouldn't those individuals looking down on you mean that you're most likely more sociable in some regards?

Me too, when people ask what phone I have I just say 'google mi a1' because it's technically true because it's partnered with Google

I got an iPhone,iPad, Macbook, Earpods and an iWatch. Am I cool now?

>I feel like I'm being looked down upon in society for having an Android
No, it’s mostly android users who look down on people for their choice of phone

Spot the lemming

People who look down on you for your fucking choice of phone are not people you should care about, and its a tragic reflection on the modern world that you feel peer pressured to buy a certain product.

I feel like I'm being looked down upon in Jow Forums for having an iPhone
Everyone I look up to has an Android and all the fine Jow Forumsentoomen I want to hang out have one
I always see memes mocking iPhone users such as Satania

>This is a fake thread made to make it seem like anyone at all cares about iPhone/Android stuff cause it sure as fuck doesn't

Samsung or iPhone is your choice. Just buy a Samsung then you'll have android and no one will think its weird at all.
Problem solved, enjoy your new Samsung.

me too, but i bought an iPhone XR anyway

if this is because of the whole green bubbles bullshit you should know that RCS protocol is getting bigger and better and more widespread and sooner or later people with newer Androids can look down on iFags and poordroids and circlejerk each other. Androids have already begun to break the $1,000 mark, Note9 did it (and Note8 too I think). S10 will blow the XS out of the water.

Attached: android-samsung-messages-rcs-810x298_c.jpg (810x298, 18K)

Op must be a califag

Get a real Android phone...

This, Samsung is the iphone of androids, in that it's the normie tier.

>I always see memes mocking Android users.
Stop using fagbook.

Christ, what kind of shitty upbringing did you have to make you worry about such trivial shit? Grow a spine, only literal retards seriously judge someone based on the products they own. If you are so entitled to think you've got someone figured out based on something so menial, it's time to bust out the noose
t. someone who was adored in elementary school for my Sony Experia Play
It's just that OP, elementary. Stop being an NPC and think for yourself

Attached: 0gBmk2n.png (660x495, 402K)

Please look at
Here comes the triggered Jow Forums and Jow Forums shitters. I switched to iPhone XS Max because my company paid for it. I had the 7Plus before. I just use it now for my car playing music. I still prefer the 7Plus for the price to performance and still fast for a 950MBPs nand

Attached: 3C113989-0C10-4166-9FDB-7F98D0AEC33D.gif (276x260, 1.08M)