What is the most impressive thing you can program?

What is the most impressive thing you can program?

Attached: hammin_102743951sm.jpg (2613x3817, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Modules/#index65h3
bpaste.net/show/cb7f9fbcad2d
efukt.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do osdev for fun

Attached: 1546387488160.png (1024x797, 33K)

Operating system

Decent web browser would be second

I made a programming language i use for my own projects

Fizz Buzz

SO YOU'RE THE MOONRABBIT DEVELOPER!

A clone of Gaussian.

Hello world tbqh/

cool how long did it to take you to reach that point, and how much did you know before hand? I've been thinking of getting into hobby os dev. for fun but I'm not sure if I'd be fine learning along the way.

I can program your wife to automate you into raising or son.

Attached: 37CE8FA0-A9AA-4060-B642-E9DF92A36F66.jpg (424x439, 14K)

I'm trying and failing to write a shell script that switches my pulseaudio output to HDMI but when I figure that out I'll get back to you.

Hello World

>I'm trying and failing to write a shell script that switches my pulseaudio output to HDMI but when I figure that out I'll get back to you.
freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Modules/#index65h3
>Whenever a new sink or source appears, this module will switch the default sink/source to be the new sink/source, and will move all currently running streams to the new sink/source.

Based italian moonrabbit dev

Thanks dude, I'll give that a read.

I'm interested, where can i read more?

I made an efukt downloader in 15 minutes.

>automate me into [...] son
Is that a sex thing?

Attached: 1336782769175.jpg (150x150, 6K)

VCR

A NES Zelda style game/engine to play procedurally generated or user created maps. Procedurally generated worlds can be infinite in size, with an infinite depth of dungeons, depending on parameters defined. Items, enemies, and map objects are also stock or user defined. Parameters can be defined so as to not lock players out of items needed to progress. I haven't programmed anything in forever, like 9 yeara. I was taught super basic VB6 by my old brother in 7th grade and went from there. I am not a programmer, it was a hobby. This also wasn't something super sophisticated, because procedural generation of a tile based map/world is all very simple math and logic. I just really like the original Zelda.

Where can I learn more about this sort of browser automated actions kinda code?
t. Newb

I can do random number in js
Who are you? Terry davis?

I love the idea of this, feel like posting a link?

Watching Intel shillbots do damage control is pretty funny desu

Attached: fuckingshill.png (1290x900, 92K)

Tomorrow will be the 50th time I've programmed FizzBuzz, and I've become exceedingly efficient at it.

O(1) fizzbuzz

There really isn't much to learn programming-wise, Python and a few libraries such as requests and BeautifulSoup are your best friend.
Of course, you must carefully inspect the site you want to "attack" in order to see how it is structured, so that you can actually program automatic operations. "Inspect element" is also your friend here: it will allow you to see the exact tags you need to extract when parsing HTML to get the desired elements.
If the page relies on JavaScript to generate content, you can use something like Selenium to start a full blown automated browser session.

When doing this stuff, most of the work consists in inspecting the website in question rather than actually writing the program. It's quite easy once you have figured out exactly what you need to do.
Just so you know I'm not bullshitting and so that you can see a practical example, here is the actual efukt downloader: bpaste.net/show/cb7f9fbcad2d

You need to feed efukt.com as argument. I did it to hide what it actually does since I'm keeping it on a backup server at work. Also, it downloads everything in the current directory.

Thanks man, I'll look into these.

I don't have it at the moment. I do, but no computer. I'm phone posting. It's sitting in a 1tb external. My processor burned out in my tower. It's literally all written in vb6 though. Runs like shit in the runtime environment. Lots of stuttering, I'm sure because I'm not using the best APIs for what I wanted. Like I said. Not sophisticated. I was going to give a quick rundown of how I assigned all values to all tiles through variable arrays, how I decided which tiles would be displayed based on which "screen" you were on, etc... but holy shit that is a pain while phone posting.

neural nets