Are you using Deezer Jow Forums?

Are you using Deezer Jow Forums?

I moved from Spotify and haven't regretted it yet.

Attached: images.jpg (333x187, 7K)

yes
*'free' audio quality is higher than spotify
*it downloads the full track at start of playback, spotify downloads chunks of the file during playback, seems to be better performance wise with this method
*doesnt use widevine drm (for the freedoms people)

I rip FLACs from it if I can't find them elsewhere

i pirate flacs from it lmoa

le flac

>streaming music
downloading FLACs or 320k MP3s and playing them locally has been how I do it for as long as I've been listening to music digitally.

I use streaming music because I have no hard drives (secure work policies).

I see

So you don't have your own machine?

Yes but workstations don't have any hard drives, we load a custom image at boot over the network

smloadr with aux. works great.

anybody miss grooveshark?

soulseek -> flac -> opus 192kbps -> sansa clip rockbox -> my ears

guys, where the hell to get free music from. serious question, nowadays i just bandcamp, soundcloud, and youtube. never had my own mp3/ipod-type.

More like deez nutz

Attached: 1546110778723.jpg (225x225, 6K)

88nsm

literally what I name my deezloader folder
Have you guys noticed that the last 1-2s of some tracks is missing from rips?

Why not host your own remote music server?

rutracker

thepiratebay

>2k19
>not create your own custom music

>2k19
>not tuning your brainwaves to the resonance of the cosmos

>not just using newpipe

If I'm home I just use local files, when I'm not at home I just stream from the same machine with things like sshfs DLNA, and HTTP epending on the device I'm using and where I'm located.
Next time I go out of town I'm going to try experimenting with IPFS.
Relying on someone else for music never seemed like a good idea to me. Services shut down all the time and have all kinds of stupid restrictions.
I'm not jumping through hoops and paying money just to listen to 18 year old Japanese girls shriek into a microphone while traveling. I can do it better myself for free.

I thought newpipe was just a youtube frontend?

deezloader/smloadr

How is Deezer different from pic related outside of using FLAC?

Attached: unnamed.png (376x390, 5K)

>unnamed.png
>some generic looking music icon
i wonder what it could be

> shit-tier file sharing app is greater than flac
what a dumb cunt.

this, move your spotify playlists to a throwaway deezer account and then use deezloader. most deezloader projects on github don't have releases, however, bc yunno, legal stuff. so just git clone and npm build one, it's not that hard, user.

The only thing Deezer is missing, is being able to control the desktop app with my phone.
If/when they implement that i will switch from Spotify.

gr8b8

uhhhh....

im not really up on the arab and international music scene..

anhagami??

>free audio quality is better than Spotify
Source? Remember that deezer uses mp3 and Spotify uses the much better OGG Vorbis

>streaming
botnet

based and redpilled

teh highest quality on youtube is opus 160 kbps

nyaa.si

Attached: 1471036377806.png (700x800, 403K)

I switched from Spotify to Deezer a few weeks ago and I'm enjoying it but I couldn't find about 30% of the music that had on Spotify. I mainly switched because Spotify would crash my PC and the web browser of it would turn off and on my screens

opus.. opus dei... Illuminati confirmed xD

Attached: 7e3.jpg (200x250, 7K)

Same.

There are some tracks that won't download no matter what. It's rare, but occasionally albums come down with a track missing. Wise Up from the Magnolia soundtrack is one example I can think of.

I thought deezloader was dead?

deezloader + 128gb sd card = niceee

still alive

Yes.

how? Does it include all tags and is this still an issue?:

it used the deezer account of the developer to download.
deezer banned the account and the dev disappeared.
there are multiple forks of Deezloader which use your own account to abuse their horrible encryption.

>is the thing people mentioned as happening in a post literally made today "still" an issue?
What do you think, you retarded sack of cum?

this board is full of retarded mongs like you, so I don't trust them to use the currently relevant fork of deezloader or know how to use it properly.

eat a bag of dick by the way.

>Are you using Deezer Jow Forums?

I have a local ~100GB FLAC collection from Deezer which I also mirror on my seedbox for streaming to my android (madsonic + dsub). Deezer is like 20 eurobucks a month for FLAC baka. The only other reason I pirate is because Deezer doesn't host all of the edgy music I enjoy listening to so I have to use a combination of buy some + P2P + deezer (SMLoadr).

Attached: 031_e.jpg (917x917, 203K)

Haha, mad little bitchboi who's too dumb to even download the program trying to call others out. Enjoy your literal mental retardation, friendo.

Attached: dab.webm (540x960, 249K)

>says the retard posting a disgusting tranny fridge

I pay 2.50/month for a Spotify sub. How's the catalogue of music on Deezer compared to Spotify?

>*'free' audio quality is higher than spotify.

Attached: 160 vs 128.png (381x261, 13K)

You can rip flac from deezer so they must use flac format

>streaming audio
lmao ishygddt

Attached: IMG_20180917_220116.jpg (320x314, 17K)