AMD's Threadripper 2990WX issues solved on Windows?

AMD's Threadripper 2990WX issues solved on Windows?
youtu.be/M2LOMTpCtLA

Attached: 61CDr+CHWNL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1025, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsum.com/portfolio/coreprio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>doing Microsoft's job for free

Intel paying MS to GIMP AMD. Who knew!

Based Wendell.

Here's the app to fix it for anyone running such high core counts.
bitsum.com/portfolio/coreprio/

hmm why is wendel so based
truly /our/guys, anyone that disagrees is quite literally a zoomer

I am super fucking excited - That processor's specs look amazing.

Attached: Total-want.jpg (601x553, 35K)

Why dont we have 6ghz or 15ghz processors yet? When I was growing up we already had 3ghz on the high end and we've hardly passed that. How are these specs amazing?

I'm a Cores Whore. Parallel Computing was my favorite topic when I was working on my Master's in CS years ago.

I can't tell anymore what's trolling and what's genuine stupidity

>I too can post words that mean absolutely nothing

Pfft... I grew up on a Radio Shack Tandy 1000 SX for many many years up until Windows 95, and then it was a major upgrade up to a Packet Bell 100 Mhz Pentium 1.

That upgrade was shocking to say the least. It was like "omg, this is the future, I can't believe what I can do on a computer. everything looks so amazing and fast."

normies get out.

Normalfags please lurk or fuck off.

You're doing a good job.

My next computer ran a 475 Mhz AMD K6-2. I then a few years later got an AMD Athlon 1100 back in Fall 2000, which was $$$ but I wanted one of the first CPUs that broke the Gigahertz barrier.

>got a cpu that deliberately gimped its cache so it could >1GHz
I hoarded my pennies and jumped from a K6-2/400 to an Athlon 64.

holy fuck wendell is so based
he is truly wasted on that god awful youtube channel

Going from an AMD K6-2 475 Mhz to an 1.1 Ghz Athlon was a huge performance increase for me at the time. I kept that for four years and then upgraded to the AMD Athlon 3500+ (Winchester - 90nm) in Fall 2004.

I dont know what I had, but it ran windows 3.1 like dogshit and getting a 400mhz processor changed the fucking world for me. Growth was very fast, and things only kept getting faster. Then it settled into the "hey buy this thing every year thats 2% faster or maybe 2% slower thanks to FEATURE" I dont think they actually care about innovating anymore, just selling.

Attached: anim1502501635585.jpg (835x1024, 158K)

You two mountainfuckers wouldnt know a normalfag if you saw one. Reminder that Jow Forums is a household name and one of the most used alternative social media sites in the current internet era.

Attached: 1530559963789.jpg (324x451, 14K)

Windows btfo
Intel on suicide watch

>Have 2950X
>Wondering if it's a good idea to sell processor at 90% of original price and go for the 2990X

havin' one pic related moments lads.

Attached: 1471379747966.gif (165x115, 23K)

god damn, only 125w tdp for that kind of performance?

This. As evidenced by the mouthbreathers infesting the site.

Wait for TR3950X

>TR3950X

I'm running ASROCK Taichi X399M man, I know it's the same chipset, but damn I'll be missing out on a lot of good shit because it's the only microatx board TR4 on the market.

Test

Limits of silicone. Wait for a decade or more for bad dragon to use graphite in their products.

>it's not our fault that we don't know what's going on when running 640x480 game benches

Attached: Hardware Uncultivated.png (738x177, 30K)

Based Wendel saying 16 core chips won't be memory starved at all.