My friend is paying me to build him a gaming PC and it looks like it's just not feasible to not use 10 if you're...

My friend is paying me to build him a gaming PC and it looks like it's just not feasible to not use 10 if you're building from scratch these days. What are some reliable Windows 10 licence key sellers? One buddy of mine mentioned kinguin, but I thought I'd ask you guys for some other options. I looked in to KMSpico, but I don't think it's reasonable to expect somebody that's not very tech savvy to fix it if it breaks from Windows updates and the like.

Attached: 2000px-Windows_10_Logo.svg.png (2000x370, 48K)

There are no reliable key sellers. Anyone selling cheap keys are selling stolen/used keys that end up getting invalidated after a while. Just install windows 10 without a key. It will still work.

Just fucking install Ubuntu and let him deal with it. Less headache for you.

install 7
use daz loader ()
use windows 10 media creation tool to upgrade to 10 (still works for free in 2019)

you now have a legit activation of windows 10 with a legit license that persists across reinstalls

Attached: 1490927699562.jpg (868x1065, 327K)

Windows 10 keys are super cheap, like 5€ wtf is wrong with you guys?

a) $5 are normally shitty msdn keys that key deactivated after a while, actual oem keys are ~$30
b) you can get it for free with zero effort, why pay?

bought like 3 keys for 5€ and they're permanent, so either you're getting scammed or you live in a shitty country

>€
>tells others they live in a shitty country
OK, faggot.

seething amerimutt mad he can't get cheap keys so has to steal like a nigger

a) got license from work
b) not american

>paying for wangblows

Use the old Windows 7 key on one of your old laptops. It's werk

install gentoo

Just grab LTSC and activate with KMS38, ez.

Attached: Untitled.png (85x52, 1K)

>buy win7 key
>install win7
>upgrade to win10
>use built-in "reset" in the windows boot manager to get rid of bits left around by upgrade

Worked fine when I did this a few years ago

Or just
>buy Windows 7 key
>install Windows 10 with Windows 7 key

>activate windows 7 with daz loader
>Upgrade to 10
>format
>fresh install 10

Doing it the , and way means you get a guaranteed 100% working and legit key though.

Shit, is it really that easy? I had read somewhere that even true valid Windows 7 installs couldn't upgrade to validated 10 anymore, let alone installs activated by DAZloader.

Been possible for years user, Microsoft just don't say.

> using anything else but 10 Enterprise
its fucking crucial to use Business branch for updates if you don't want to get fucked. Win7 max edition converts to a 10 pro license witch can still fuck you by installing unstable builds. Only Enterprise can assure you that an update is at least stable

just go on MDL, they will spoonfeed you

As though it were ever feasible to not be running Windows for gaming at any point in the past? That is, since Windows 95 and on...

OP is tarded

>€
>you live in a shitty country

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 61K)

Did you miss the part where I said I was building this for a friend? I know a lot of us here could have fun getting games to run under GNU/Linux, but you have to understand that most people don't have the patience for that.

t. Jamal Ramierez

This

I use windows 7 key from the old thinkpad and activate windows 10 machines successfully all the time.
Microsoft doesn't want you to know this because they want you to spend 100$ for windows.

/thread

Op read this

Just fucking download it from the microsofts website and install it
Once it boots just google a way to make it licenced
There is a way to do it just by using cmd without downloading anything
Dont give your money to the shittiest company in tech

Yep, legit trick that still works. I thought it stopped working back in 2017 or so and then I decided to try it just a couple of weeks ago. Still works. I'm not sure why and it doesn't seem like something they couldn't just fix.

based and redpilled lstc poster

Attached: lstc.png (343x307, 9K)

What if I have an old Win 7 starter key?

Probably you'll get Windows 10 home or something like that

this

One less Win 7 PC for them to maintain