Imagine being so desperate for the Jow Forums approval as to install this to your home PC and unironically use it for...

Imagine being so desperate for the Jow Forums approval as to install this to your home PC and unironically use it for years.
That's the level of commitment to memes that Jow Forums traps should strive for. Astonishing.

Attached: file.png (1200x1414, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5ZsaavKNR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ah look your shit thread has no replies and wont get any either, except this one that I will sage

Welcome newfriend

It's the only good desktop OS. What else should I use?

2 rupees have been deposited into your account

Based meming Ranjit.

Vindoz 10 is very gud oprating system vry fast and gud service for yor busness neds

imagine being aware of a superior alternative, yet continuing to use windows anyway

I didn't spend $2000 on my Gaming Rig to get less performance. Windows collecting my data is fine as long as I can get silky smooth 60fps at Ultra settings.

>Ultra
>looks exactly like High, but way slower
youtube.com/watch?v=d5ZsaavKNR8

Gaming is for children
Get a job

>hurr hobbies are bad
Get fucked. Go to /diy/ and tell them their hobbies are for children, too.

Imagine failing to install a Linux distro and getting so angry about it that you create a thread saying how bad it is. Can you imagine that scenario, OP? I bet you can.

Attached: 1540036058777.jpg (474x632, 95K)

My hobby is painting, and that's actually a productive hobby. Someone could admire what Im doing to relax and throw me some money for it.
Start programming video games, THEN we'll talk

Get fucked, dude. Gaming is literally more profitable than art. Streamers make ten times what you do.

Imagine being an unironical shill, but doing it for free instead.

I'd kill myself if I were a Linux shill tbqh, I couldn't live with the shame

Yes because we here on Jow Forums are swimming in money from our hobbies like linux or gaymen

Bruh

i honestly believe Jow Forums is the richest board outside of maybe /o/

That's why you chose to be a Windows Shill instead?

>muh bideo bamez
Your hobby is fucking gay and you should feel bad about it. Video games are for kids and queers, and you're probably both of those things. The best part of you is probably still soaked into the strip club couch your whore mother was knocked up on. Do you know what separates your gay homo queer dogshit consumer entertainment from a hobby? Real hobbies produce something. Painters make art. Gardeners grow plants. Programmers write software. Carpenters build furniture. Auto enthusiasts can fix their own vehicles. What the fuck did you ever make? Fucking nothing. You have no reason to exist, and yet you continue to make yourself a nuisance by posting off topic trash in a board that doesn't like your kind. Kill yourself. No one will miss you, /v/toddler shithead.

Attached: your_post_discarded.png (800x800, 477K)

You fucking mad about a man's hobby, tho. That retarded as shit.

Gaming is art you retard. Everything is art.
I said I was a painter in specific. You know nothing of what you are talking about are probably underage. Stop posting.

Gaming is more like sport, tho.

Sports are art.
Taking a shit is art
Fucking everything is art.
I just said this.

You wrong.

>video games
>a man's hobby
My fucking sides

Attached: 1526602899484.gif (360x346, 170K)

Im not wrong. You know absolutely nothing and should stop talking. Fucking a camel's knees is art too.

Get fucked, nigga. Literally more popular than TV.
I'm just posting art.

I know, I never denied this, what's your point faggot

That you stupid as hell.

Shitting canned pasta onto a canvas is not art. You're just mentally deficient and the people around you don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you as much. Don't worry, I have no problems telling you that you're a fucking idiot.

>NPC mode of entertainment X is more popular than mode Y
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grow a brain you stupid nigger

Attached: 1517066816955.png (600x600, 106K)

>"that you stupid"
Today in the news: Counterproductive wigger child tries to say that video games are better than painting, ends up accidentally diagnosing himself with a learning disability. Probably autistic too.

That is art, by those who consider it art. The world isnt as static as you'd like it to be.

Things are not subjective because you say they are. Reality is not determined by your interpretation of it. The world doesn't revolve around you. Now go fuck a doorknob, you self-important little twat.

PS - No one loves you and you'll never get laid.

Attached: 01D32FEF268F4521BD6066B467A18256.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>imagine not being able to grasp different use cases
>imagine not having an htpc running on a minimal linux distribution
>imagine not having a rusty old 2008 shitbox running a linux distribution for shitposting and general internet useage
>imagine not having a windows pc for video editing and some gaymen
>imagine only owning one computer

Attached: elefinn XDD.png (960x960, 65K)

The majority of the art community agrees that art is in the eye of the beholder. You have no idea what you are talking about, fucknugget.

Trolled hard.

>XD LMAO I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
ebic

Bitch ass, keep crying.

>consensus determines reality
A large number a self-important twats huffing each others farts changes fuckall. A million morons saying that 2+2=5 doesn't make them any less wrong. There is no strength in numbers when it comes to being dumb. You're all on your own, doomed to suffer by your own stupidity. Get fucked, retard

Attached: 1472371260061.jpg (528x444, 36K)

Lick my taint, art is not static. I just shat my pants out of protest and it's more artistic than anything you've ever done because I fucking say so.

White people...

>whied peeble :DDDD
Die

ok, but winblows and fagOS is still for tech illiterate and people with shitty jobs

I use BSD, so I wouldn't know.

This faggot isn't white. I bet my bottom dollar he's a chrackhead nigger who eats paint chips.

Same. macOS is my drink of choice.

If I'm the nigger, why can't you spell 'crackhead'

faggot

Eat my ass. BSD is the best, Lincuck.

I respect macOS as BSD but I use NetBSD on my desktop

macOS != BSD, macFags can fuck off with their overpriced walled garden of an OS

>X isn't X because it hurts my feelings

fuck off with your toy

Only winjeets get this upset about mean old Apple.

>implying watching tv is a hobby

As much as listening to music or woodworking.

>he doesn't play games on his home PC
Go to sleep grandad, we're just waiting for you to pass away to split the heritage. Your opinion hasn't been valid is 50s.

imagine only getting updates when your company releases them instead of running git pull origin master && make -j16 && make install

Imagine having so few things to do at your PC that you desperately wait for updates to run a few commands and watch the terminal go unicorns.

Caring about what Jow Forums thinks is a waste of time. Half of the posters will shit on you, whatever board meme you try. I chose to install linux myself. There is nothing I do on my laptop that requires windows. Shitposting, watching anime, playing some weeb novels, listening to music are things I can do on linux too.
Windows turns my old toshiba laptop in a slow, unstable brick while a nice minimal arch install makes it perform as new.
I could spend money on a replacement but I also don't have a problem with putting in some more effort to keep the installation working and learning new things from it. I don't regret any time I've spent on linux.

Imagine feeling so inadequate for not using an operating system that Jow Forums likes.