So is Jow Forums in 2020 going to be a fanboy shit fest when Intel enters the fray of dedicated GPUs?

So is Jow Forums in 2020 going to be a fanboy shit fest when Intel enters the fray of dedicated GPUs?

Attached: intel-larrabee-graphics-card-gpu.jpg (1600x1094, 154K)

Why? Intel is a Jew run shitfest of backdoors. Just because they have FOSS drivers doesn't mean their hardware is any good.

never mind I figured it out

Well we don't know what the GPU's going to be like in comparison to Nvidia and AMD but I think a 3-way would be neat.

The thought of running an AMD CPU with an Intel GPU is hilarious to me.

INTEL GPU SUPERPOWER 2020

Attached: 1521476385592.jpg (1500x1164, 337K)

Imagine a botnet army of Intel IoT toilets.

With the guy who made Vega? LOL no, I'm an amd fan myself but I'm not delusional, Vega didn't perform and I'm 90% sure this inshill gpu won't aswell.

The 2020 rumor is wrong low end a mainstream stuff might come out then but their titain quadro and 2080ti level stuff is coming out in weeks not years

but can I run cuDNN on it

>Well we don't know what the GPU's going to be like in comparison to Nvidia and AMD but I think a 3-way would be neat.
We already know because Raja called it Navi.

Where's my nvidia cpus?

They tried for a bit in mobile but it denver was a sad shitty little thing and they didn't bother with it again after a short revist in automotive

In Nintendo switches

Intel isn't a GPU company

Even if they copied Vega 64 by the time 2020 hits its already way obsolete

Intel has a much better chance and history of whacking AMD again on the CPU side than actually competing in the low-mid end GPUs against AMD and Nvidia

Will Intel GPUs use Freesync?

Well yes, just not by that name

If they'll *sync, they'll use Freesync. Nvidia is the odd one out.

>intel literally went down the shitter

you think raja made vega? vega was on the pipeline a long time ago lol

the only addition was the cube and the hbcc thats it
his true child was suppose to be navi or the navi we use to hear about in the start we dont know if the navi we hear today is the same thing at all..

I'd shit bricks but that's exactly what they want

Attached: 1544052778646.jpg (960x953, 127K)

Jow Forums is already a fanboy shit fest. the only thing that would change is the troll shitposters will start larping as intel gpu shills to piss off both the nvidia and amd shills

Between Intel and nVidia overcharging, we might enter an era of duopoly whose sole job is to keep the prices up.

AMD/Intel duopoly is one that fights to bring prices down. AMD/Nvidia is similar at bringing prices down.

But Intel/Nvidia? Both are price uppers and have no reason to wanting to lower the prices. Premium prices from both brands should be expected. So 2010 will decide which is stronger. Intel fanboys or nVidia fanboys in buying up their $5000 GPU.