OooOOOOOH *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oooOOOOOH *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: LEL.png (1263x565, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

androidauthority.com/5g-speedtest-att-938865/
fiercewireless.com/5g/at-t-to-begin-upgrading-existing-lte-phones-to-5g-e
speedtest.net/global-index#fixed
zdnet.com/article/nbn-fixed-wireless-designed-for-512kbps-committed-rate-then-streaming-happened/
speedtest.net/global-index#mobile
android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/ /dad385ae29e13a04500fd698e585f933cd352e53^!/#F9
youtube.com/watch?v=eN7UPXYX7ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

androidauthority.com/5g-speedtest-att-938865/

Article BTW

NO THIS CAN'T BE 5G WAS SUPPOSED TO CHANGE THE WORLD

Attached: 1521545741478.jpg (633x758, 68K)

It will.

It will fry your neurons

The world is not anymore the way it used to be, mm mm no no no

That's the "LHC will create a black hole" of waves

>OP is always a faggot
now try both of those with 20,000 people on the same tower

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS DOWNLOAD SPEED
LOOK AT HIS PING

is it using the same modem chipset?

>twice the upload speed

>Netgear Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot
>Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X16 LTE ModemNot a real 5g Hotspot. It can access 5g evolution, but not at real 5g speeds.
Qualcomm's x50 modem was the first "5g" modem btw.

>implying upload speed matters on mobile

Attached: 1258303344968.jpg (530x492, 105K)

Bullshit

> be op
> retarded
> thinks first generation of 5g modems would be good enough to reach top speeds
the article is even more comical:
> the current theoretical peak speed of AT&T’s 5G network is 625Mbps, much slower than theoretical peak speeds of 4G LTE (1.2Gbps).
embarrassing. how many billion did this network cost again?

And yet faggots will still shit on Apple for skipping 5G for now.

They just haven't gotten around to throttling 4G yet.

Attached: lain melt.jpg (595x585, 283K)

all the marketing propaganda about 5g has it billed as being low latency, the future of automation etc. the upload speed matters on 5g a lot, but most important of all is the latency, another massive promise telco industries have made.. 5g will be low latency! yet nobody has seen any real world proof that this is even possible on a network being hammered by users.

How badly is 5g going to fuck with our brains?
As far as i'm aware, it's a shorter wavelength so they have to put mini cell towers on corner streets.

it's not harmful unless you're standing directly in front of a cell tower antenna.

LOL american mobile speeds are shit.

My carrier gets up to 500Mbps via 4CA 4G LTE, rolling out 5G this year.

Attached: cht-4g.jpg (960x420, 90K)

Is this really 5G or just
>AT&T confirmed to FierceWireless that it will soon begin changing the “LTE” indicator on some of its current Android phones to “5G E” in markets where the company now offers 4x4 MIMO, 256 QAM and other advanced LTE network technologies.
>fiercewireless.com/5g/at-t-to-begin-upgrading-existing-lte-phones-to-5g-e

but its not 5g is it, infact its barely 4g

It's not harmful whatsoever.

What brand of tinfoil do you recommend for hat making?

Attached: 1356946627897.png (950x1847, 540K)

>Basestation site is deserved by a single fiber or a minilink.
WHY WONT I GET 10 GIGA???

>gives you 10Mbps more plus cancer in next 5-10 years
Truly deal of a lifetime.

Attached: 564342323.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>twice the pepe posting
reeeeeeee

>Nutgear
8:::::::::::Э

It's just a rebranding of 4g at this point.

I seriously hope 5G ends up bombing.

The 5g shilling has been astronomical, unfortunatly people will jump on the bandwagon at a higher cost for speeds they don't need or utilise

>implying anyone needs over 100 mbps download speed on mobile
>what are mobile streamers

bacofoil works extremely well user

dumb ass. 5G radiation has much shorter wavelengths

It's dangerous AF, have fun with your brain cancer niglet

It does. 5g lets your phone get datamined twice as fast.

because that's slow shitty american 5g, the chinese one is faster but gives cancer

>double the upload speed
>Not a major improvement
4g is already fast enough in most aspects, this is plenty good enough.

Meanwhile in Australia

Attached: telstra-5g-speedtest.jpg (738x410, 30K)

Are you dumb? These waves don't have the kind of energy to make popcorn

And yet we still don't have 25mbit miniispeed for broadband most cunts are stuck on way less or fucking 3g adsl or cable for christ sake

lol is this really US LTE speeds?

I've been on 100mbps for like 3 years now, don't speak for everyone. Phone still faster, 170mbps on Optus 4G. Telstra pushing 1gbps in CBDs now

It's a standard. And you probably don't even understand what it means if you look at a speed test and see that as a complaint.

Yeah meanwhile 99% of the country is stuck on fttn shit.
Our average speeds are terrible speedtest.net/global-index#fixed
Barely 32mbit and 55th on the list and that's bullshit because peak speeds are way lower.

i'm on FTTN....get a decent ISP

AT&T is only showing a 5G logo for their LTE. There is no 5G involved.

Your provider can tell your phone what it should display there. They can also do that with the bars. And yes they are lying with both.

zdnet.com/article/nbn-fixed-wireless-designed-for-512kbps-committed-rate-then-streaming-happened/
Fucknut each tower gets 1.5gbit to share between 150-300+ 25/50mbit connections run the fucking math

>links fixed wireless

Is that what you think FTTN is?

Maybe in areas with good 4G roll out... we had ATT place an m-cell to improve our connection here....

Attached: 02F99CC0-3C95-41E6-8C8E-4D2516C9B389.png (750x1334, 1.53M)

33mbit average from speed tests own website is fucking trash mate we are 55th in the world
We where meant to have gigabit fiber but we all got dumped onto fttn fw shit
speedtest.net/global-index#mobile
Mobile is almost 2x faster then fixed like shits fucked
This I've noticed telstra saying I have 4/4 bars and full 3g 4g+ yet can't even get data or make calls

Just think, with double the upload rate they can use your limited bandwidth to seed p2p updates to all their other users!

>5G will fry your brain
>Vaccinations cause autism
>(((they))) are controlling the world

It's like people that post baseless shit are retarded (read: American)

I think there's something in the water that makes Americans loud and stupid.

Tbqh high uploads are pretty useless on mobile connections
It's all about that burst download speed
When will unlimited 4g/5g data be a thing the biggest caps we can get here in aus are piddly 200gb a month for like $100aud+

Definitely some next level paranoia

Anecdotal story:

>Chinese friend gets a visitor from America
>Outside the airport
>An exhaust pipe pops
>American immediately dives into a taxi, trying to lie down

Are they all like this? Thinking everyone I'd out to get them?

OBSESSED

>unlimited

Haha, no. They cap your data so they can sell their "excess" bandwidth to 3rd party providers that use it to fill government quotas for Obamaphone recipients. Your tax dollars are subsidizing your own bandwidth limitations.

What the fuck is Obama phone? T. Aussie

>thinking everyone is out to get them

>Dumbass rightwing American can't read again
This is 4channel sir. Please go to Jow Forums for Jow Forums discussions.

All 5G does is pump massive amounts of high frequency radiation into the surroundings and kill birbs.
It's just weaponized 4G

5g doesn't exist yet. Anyone posting about "5g" before 2020, including cell phone companies, is trying to sell you something.

all of those are true though

Shill.

>what are mobile streamers
Faggots for $200, Alex.

Obama signed some law or executive order that gave out a ton of free phones to niggers and spics.

Or so I have been told.

Do you got yo EBT?

Please be bait holy shit you cannot be so retarded as to think vaccines cause autism LMFAO

How many of us here have had vaccines, do you think?

>android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/ /dad385ae29e13a04500fd698e585f933cd352e53^!/#F9
>Make LTE signal bar thresholds customizable with carrier configuration

I fucking knew it
Fuck this shit it's a pita when I leave my room and go for a drive and can't even send texts or ring mummy reeee

Meanwhile in actual Australia

Attached: ss (2018-08-10 at 04.54.49).png (482x88, 7K)

Why are you posting pictures of America?

BIT CONNE-E-E-E-E-E-E

and cook your gonads.

so? are you this tryhard? even the most dumbest radio wave shakes out molecules, maybe not strong enough to ignite them but they actually heat them up

5g only exists for chinese telecom companies to add updated backdoors on western data networks

afaik 5G will host bigger capacity to have more people with good bandwidth in a small area. Not so much increase speed on individual connections. Correct me if I'm wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=eN7UPXYX7ts
Is this bullshit Jow Forums or is this guy right?

>twice the upload speed
How do you think (((they))) will collect your personal data.

*A (((Nasal))) voice from darkness says*:
>Download speed don't matter Goyim!
>Be a Good Goyim and upload your Data.
>Goyim! spread your Anus backdoor to Large (((TechCompanies))).
> >Goy Sterilize Your nuts and become an Eunuch!

Attached: jew mutt pet.png (530x663, 51K)

So why aren't we all overheating already? There's microwave radiation everywhere

>AT&T
>5G
The first country to adopt 5G widely will likely to be Hong Kong or Korea.

can't wait to use it for a couple minutes at peak speed then get throttled out the ass.

Hamburgers getting cucked again by "self regulating" capitalism.

Will wait for some chink commie benchmark.

So basically Americans still can't into network speed and are using 4G routers for 5G. Lmao.

There already is 5G network in Finland.

Its not "4G" its 4.5G. 4.5G comes close to 5G territory but not close enough. 4G is ~50Mbps. 4.5G, also known by "LTE" speed can hit ~3-5x that speed.

Since 5G itself is very new, the infrastructure isn't completely there yet to be fully appreciated. Not only that, carriers are monopolizing on the term 5G and bandwidth limiting to charge more.

Finnish carriers were few months ahead of South Korea in opening 5G for corporate customers, but a month behind in the rollout of wider 5G networks (part of the licenses for the 5G frequencies kicked in last summer and the rest on the 1st just few days ago). Plebians in both countries however will be getting their hands on 5G consumer devices about the same time during 1H19.

I get 45Mbps upload on 4G. This literally means nothing since it's still all provider/tower/location dependent.

I get 94Mbps down and around 30Mbps up on 4G @ 28ms, its only 24€/mo with public IP so it's allright I guess. We also have 5G network in Tampere but I havent seen any 5G devices on the market yet. Are there any good 5G routers out there yet?

Remember when shills acted like 5G had less latency than ethernet lmao

some carrier shills still do, saying 5G will be enough to warrant the stop of fiber deployment.
Kek
They have no shame, as they want to stop deploying fiber considering how pricey is it.

No sane person has ever claimed that any wireless solution could perform better than it's wired equivalent.

Are you under the impression that marketers are sane?

Aren't the frequencies for 5G still used until 2020 in the whole EU?

Nope, as far as I know some frequencies were auctioned several months ago and 1.1.2019 was first 5G launch.

>the current theoretical peak speed of AT&T’s 5G network is 625Mbps, much slower than theoretical peak speeds of 4G LTE (1.2Gbps).

tldr; AT&T is shit.