Is he the most talented programmer in the world right now?

is he the most talented programmer in the world right now?

He casually creates a simultaneous localization and mapping program that can view a video and create a 3D map from it, from scratch, in Python in 10 hours
youtube.com/watch?v=7Hlb8YX2-W8

Attached: 583f2abdba6eb61c008b6dbf-750-563.jpg (750x563, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Bisqwit/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing anybody does in 10 hours can determine your worth as a programmer

he also was the first person in the world to carrier unlock an iPhone and he did it as a side project during the summer when he was 17
he has also programmed his own autonomous car

monkey cope

programs that you could write in 10 hours are exactly what monkeys are employed to do

The answer is somewhere between his intelligence and work ethic.

he seems like a cool guy though. He is no longer the CEO of Comma AI, but a top employee.

the point is that this ISN'T a program you could write in 10 hours, not for any normal human but he can do it as a fun project

that's amazing

More like he spends 10 hours making some useless prototype that doesn't really work well while learning openCV or whatever.
I don't see anything impressive here, but maybe you're all shitters.

only 9 posts and we already have our first jelly cope

Well damn, how do I even compete with this guy?
How do I get gud like him?

ITT: Delusional fanboys.

practice for like 12 hours a day for 10+ years and you might get near his level but remember he is also naturally gifted as hell

Get good at math. Also program a lot.

Confirmed shitter.

is there anything more brainlet than idolatry?

hes good but thirsty as fuck for promoting himself this way.

>he create a unusable simultaneous localization and mapping program that can view a video and create a 3D map from it, from scratch, in Python in 10 hours
ftfy

what he is doing?

why is it unusable

>look ma I uses shitty python bindings
yeah he the best

he hates python as well, but for some reason he decided to use it for this

*block your way*
nothing personal kiddo.

Attached: [email protected] (1500x1000, 351K)

its quick to write programs in

block your path

Attached: 1.jpg (289x324, 17K)

youtube.com/user/Bisqwit/videos

It takes 10 hours to run

how do i get good at math like this guy i got a D in sixth form

please tell me this is bait

his threadripper videos were too good. "hurr I'm too dumb to not fuck up socket pins. it must be the story trying to fuck me over"

that's because TF has a normie friendly python API. if you weren't jerking off to manga all day you could build cool and useless machine learning shit with TF, too
TF has been made so google's marketing drones could build fancy software to track and analyze you better.

not that user but practice what? solving problems I see on internet didn't do jackshit to me because I am expected to make some shit in swing awt what will solving puzzles do?

I wouldn't be so harsh but yea this is heavily supported by libraries

I don't know much about programming and I thought a large majority of programs out there are jumbled together scraps from different libraries that just happen to work

>heavily supported by libraries
how is that a bad thing