Archlinux is dead

archlinux is dead

long live the new king Manjaro Linux

Attached: manjaro.png (1920x1080, 502K)

>archlinux is dead

>long live the new king Arch but for retarded babies

Linux is like Europe. So much potential but so fucking divided it's basically useless. Windows is like the U.S..

are you retarded?

Attached: arch sucks manjaro cool.png (263x274, 12K)

>Windows is like the U.S..
Majorly bloated and constantly shitting itself?

>Distro that panders to retarded babies is more popular than one that has requires a double digit IQ to install
imagine my shock

It's still just Arch

And I am so done with Arch

>newest fotm distro for redditors and desktop posters

Attached: eru15.png (250x250, 57K)

Times are so bad right now that Manjaro has replaced Ubuntu's spot of the proud newfag distro. I've actually have some respect for Ubuntu users now.

Attached: 1519045842036.png (578x538, 414K)

Should I use this or kde neon

Attached: 1529249964563.jpg (270x500, 48K)

>double digit IQ
he's literally a retard folks.

Attached: 093502935092350.jpg (399x385, 29K)

ALL HAIL KING MANJARO. DILLY DILLY.

Attached: manjy.png (467x452, 139K)

>he misses the point all while making a fool of himself

Attached: brainletwoj.png (621x702, 56K)

you're in a denial lmao. there has been no other distro to reach peak popularity on distrowatch.com in such a short time like manjaro. it'll only be a matter of months before arch is obsolete.

Attached: 1523543011064.png (633x634, 629K)

KDE Neon has trash software manager. Use Kubuntu or Manjaro with KDE if you want KDE

arch is a good learning tool but if you know anything about daily driving a linux system arch is just a toy and a waste of time. manjaro is 100% better. uses the arch repos, configurable with architect, still accessible to normies, much more stable.

But Manjaro has been consistently shown to be less stable...

>Manjaro is king
nothing personel kiddo

Attached: 1546193547164.png (540x474, 425K)

How is it more stable? If you've ever used Arch, you will know that after the install, it is very simple and easy to use. I've had no issues with it so far.

Manjaro is a botnet

They're both very stable. Manjaro gets weekly to biweekly ish updates and has it's on repos. They compare manjaro testing to arch stable. It's an added layer of stability and testing. Plus you get an added community later.

Too bad Manjaro devs can't even manage a website properly.

manjaro is defective garbage

>he thinks a single digit IQ is even possible
if you've scored that low you're the first, faggot.

Attached: 45720359372509375.jpg (712x720, 34K)

>Manjaro
>Literally t. to dumb to install arch

arch is meme
hail opensuse

define stable, comrade?

Also spies on you so yeah I guess Windows is sorta like the U.S.

You're either 13 or retarded.

Manjaro is (currently) dependant on arch linux. Manjaro contributes nothing to arch. If manjaro dies out, arch will continue. If arch dies, say goodbye to manjaro too. Manjaro is literally just a fancy DE and a filter that gives you packages late (even when they're not stable!). You get all the disadvantages of rolling release and none of the benefits.

Lurk more, tard

Obsolote to whom? Manjaro still catches all the packages. If Arch went down, Manjaro would too..

Attached: SLAP.png (500x338, 179K)

wheres slackware

Attached: slackpenguinlogo.jpg (655x771, 45K)

Imagine unironically thinking a derivative of a hobbyist distro with even dumber hobbyist maintainers than the original one could to any extent be called good

>use sane distro
>update
>10 megs of updates

>use kidjaro
>update
>3gb of updates

This shit not as bad as windows since I can choose when to install it... but ffs that takes time to dl and install.

>inb4 your an idiot
yes. I am using manjaro currently.

This. If your distro has no enterprise support it isn't worth using.

>being this deep in the botnet

Get a job.

>distrowatch

Looks like Windows (Disgusting desu)

Being divided prevents it from being controlled and subverted. Kind of like these boards, providing the last bit of free thought on the internet. If there was ONE Linux distro, it would be just as bad as the opposition.

amazing isn't it - all you need is IQ of 10 and Jow Forums still cries how hard it is

Good bait I guess you rustled alot of Jimmy's

Are you one of the single digit IQ Manjaro users he's referring to? Are you literally too retarded to understand the joke he was making?

>2020
>freetards can't get all the icons to have the same size yet

Windows 10 looks (and feels) much better ootb.

Are you one of those Americans who think Europe is a country?

Jokes on you, manjaro it's the only distro I've tried that doesn't fuck around with my thinkpads trackpad and trackpoint.
That alone renders other distros useless for me.

Attached: 275575.png (764x1292, 1.25M)

So is any other os.

you contrarians are never happy. use windows? winbabby. use mac? macfaggot. use a linux distro that i don't like? retard

fucking embarrassing.

the only thing new here is you.

I also enjoy Manjaro

Attached: 1029px-Linux_Mint_logo_without_wordmark.svg.png (1029x1024, 134K)

All is botnet.

Why are there STILL so many faggots that don't know how DIstroWatch ranks things?

If youre gonna use manjaro, please learn to use timeshift, itll save your ass.

>archlinux is dead
>long live the new king Manjaro Linux

>water is dead
>long live the new king washing machine

manjaro is just arch for people who can't into editing configs themselves. It has it's place but new users should really be using a distro with more community support instead of relying on asshole arch users who can barely use linux themselves.
this is kinda true. I guess it makes sense when we look at obesity rates and unemployment (ie nonfunctional bloatware). Doesn't make europe any less cucked though
just use kubuntu or fedora w/ KDE
>implying that it doesn't take more than a double digit iq to copy and paste from the arch wiki
yast kinda sucks my guy, but at leas it's got RPMs
slackware users are gurus. They don't care about distrowatch ratings because they mean nothing in relation to market share

is there any good reason to use linux on a desktop?
it seems like Windows but less compatible with everything

Unix has better/more development tools. Windows shell fucking sucks.

>frog posting
>doesn't get the joke
Cringe

I'm a developer of 20+ years and this distro with i3wm is the comfiest Linux distro I've used.

Arch and its derivatives are all garbage.

Attached: 1539391810858.png (820x1172, 26K)

Right 'ere a wee cont

Attached: 1528516107513.jpg (703x685, 151K)

Ok, the website says
>Manjaro considers privacy very important, we do not sell your data.
But that doesn't mean they don't collect it, or give it away for free to companies who donate to the org.

???

kek
like all archtards, another clueless weeaboo.

Slackware's great, but it's close to Gentoo in terms of mass appeal.