Apple is gonna die

No one cares to buy a fancy expensive phone anymore. It's just an appliance. You might as well buy a $1000 microwave because it would be equally retarded

Attached: 990].gif (633x332, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jsnell/status/1080582094089216000
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apple.android.music
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only retards own mobile phones.

Thats why apple will be releasing "budget" phones

>checks nasdaq:aapl

KEK

Apple's idea of budget probably is some $800 shit.

apple has no debt and cash reserves greater than most countries, I don't think they're at risk of death

It is, 750$ for the base iPhone XR.

you are the one who's gonna die from diabetes you fat neckbear looser, corps like apple ms and google aint going anywhere.

they also have owners with ($1t) ($750b) make that nearly $700b invested. And they are not all going to stand by and watch *their* cash reserves get frittered to fuck. Either apple is a tech company, designing, producing and selling products in sufficient quantities to increase value or pay dividends, or, they get wound up and the cash redistributed to its rightful owners, its Stockholders. Not even being overly drama queen, the absolute state of these cunts is beyond belief. They focused entirely on consumer trinket trash, forgetting entirely they'd need to keep coming with new shiny iGarbage, or ways to justify the premium on their old shit. That they did neither, the collapse and fallout is going to be spectacular, and this shit will become The Bible on how not to run a tech firm for fucking ever after. They have FUCKING JACKSHIT for new product up their sleeve, fucking JUST'ed beyond belief.

Don't forget that they're also 30~80% more expensive outside US

I got a $750 iphone 8 (paid over 30 mo no interest).

Not really happy about it, but I want a home button, and I want imessage.

spoken like a typical apple hatter, but you are out of touch, go spill out your hatred some where else.

have you, eh, maybe watched a news channel or anything today?
>all dem appul hataz
yes, and theres a whole damn lot of us around all of a sudden, no?

nope. iphones 8 and 7 are still for sale.

This

Attached: helap.png (657x527, 440K)

does not matter what news sad, apple will be around even after your dead rotten corpse, all you losers can do is cry and moan on literally who board from your mamas basement and post "LMAO ITODDLERS BTFO BASED SATANIA LMAO LMAO XDDD"

you are probably jumping the gun

still the second largest quarter ever for apple, after re-issuing revenue guidance

mobile.twitter.com/jsnell/status/1080582094089216000

Despite iphones costing way more their revenue is just 2nd best ever? Pretty bad

maybe - but show me the product user, I'm seeing (and hearing) Zip in the pipeline. |And thats not healthy for a tech trinket bauble emporium.
lol
again, where is the revenue, where is the growth next 2, 35, 10 years? MS have core business products, Google have search and the web, AMZ have reatil and hosting. Apple? got Beats and fucking Carpool. G'night Cupertino.

best quarter ever was the same quarter last year, i.e. when iphone x was released.
growth?
- services, i.e. music, cloud storage, magazines, tv in the future.
- wearables, i.e. watches and headphones currently, augmented reality in the future.

>SATANIA

Attached: 1522212701875.gif (500x491, 376K)

>services
its an argument, but its all too fuXored into their 'eco system' - no fucker in their right mind would install garbage like iTunes unless forced too, and, other companies can and will make ppls access to their shit easier, whether subscription or download.
>wearables
yes, were back to the 'headphones and watches' emporium again. The absolute fucking state, and you know it.

sadly too big too fail

Reminder Apple nearly fucking died in the 90's due to years of pushing beige boxes running a shit OS nobody cared about anymore.

The reason Windows Phone died is because the concept of a poor mans iphone was repugnant to society.

services is one of the big growth areas because it’s subscription revenue from iOS users.

apple dominate the smart watch market, despite requiring users to have an iOS device to get started.

>service
- dependent upon iOS users
>wearables
- dependent upon iOS users
While this is all (admittedly) by design, can you perhaps see the fatal flaw in relying upon this setup for your revenue? More nimble cos will come along and offer device independent services, and have their fucking lunch. Apple *was* quite simply too big a concern to be run by imagination-free zones like Cook. And I say was, because hes slowly downsizing it to match his ambition. What surprises tho is the amount of iFaggots who apparently have no issue with this, patently obvious to everyone else, fucked up way apple is being turned into trash

apple's core product is iphone and they'll make another iphone. maybe they'll take advantage of their dropping stock price and finally go private.

It won't die retard, the stocks are already recovering.

>reeeeee apple is gonna die because i said so from momas basement
poor seething andjeets

yeah sure that's why it died. It wasn't the dogshit UI and app support

Apple is too big to fail without titanic market shifts. The only thing that worries me is that they might look at their slumped Q4 sales and say "well I guess making the latest iOS light and easy to run backfire, back to 2 year lifespans for all our shit."

>Mac Pro is a +5 years out of date joke
>Apple more focused on producing TV shows and hawking vanity watch bands

reminder that Steve Jobs litteraly died

part of the sales decline is due to US trade war with China resulting in suppressed iPhone sales

similar effects across the board for US companies; yay maga

you mean apple doesn't have deep investment in R&D

asking seriously

Apparently they're making an upgradable Mac Pro this year. Personally I'd give anything for them to at least bring back the old Mac Pro cases.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 106K)

You can still buy those old cases on ebay.

That would be pretty surprising. Not holding my breath. Their solution to upgradeability seems to be thunderbolt ($500 external case and power supply not included)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apple.android.music

the techcrunch articles all mention ‘modular’ and talk about connecting ipad pros and external GPUs to macs, so upgradability may not be what you expect.

normie mac users like college kids are clueless, actual 'mac users' and posters on macrumors are more than aware and pissed at the current state of apple and really the last 5 plus year

>since jobs died it all died

>R&D investment?
idk user, I'm not in the know. What i do know, *results* from their R&D for the last few years, that appears to consist solely of how many colors you make a watchband before kys sets in. They were known for good design - where tf even is Chief Designer now? Their manufacturing is approaching complete shit, but, as they outsource it all to Cinks anyway (which causes more problems than it solves, sometimes), who even cares, they saf dont - 'its not fucked, thats the way we make em now' They (apparently) spent a fair chunk time and change working on a car. Maybe, Ives drove off in the prototype, and neither were ever seen again.

Apple probably do still have good people and some top-class R&D - none of which helps a shit or a bit when your being run by glorified bean counters tho. There is no leadership, no imagination, no drive from the top down - and all the R&D in the world cant fix that.

glad to see people finally waking up

>$1t
>1 terra US dollar
what

>what is 'trillion'?

Attached: chamber.jpg (1200x1600, 194K)

And yet my oppo is still going stronk
Apple has been trash since jobs died

Which model?