Job interview

>job interview
>let's talk on discord
>gg

Attached: 1420224787743.png (900x900, 281K)

>haha let's not

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 3.77M)

>job interview
>what's 25 * 25
>50
>no, I mean 750
>it's actually 625
>mfw

what does "gg" stand for? Serious replies only, I have a sick headache.

What were you interviewing for, your 3rd grade entrance exam?

It means good game some people use it to mean "it's all over just give up" or something along those lines.

Go gulag

ah, thanks. now it makes sense. I knew the "good game" part, but that second part explains OP's usage which I see a lot.

Good goy

It originally meant 'good game'. Online video game players would say 'gg' at the end of matches using the game's chat system.
'gg' has also been warped into 'git gud' a intensional misspelling of 'get good'. They used it to mock other players for their poor performance.
It is kind of hard to distinguish between the 2 meanings, the best way is to try to understand the tone of it.

What an assholes
Did you got the job though?

Attached: 1516583299290.png (556x430, 96K)

get gewed
xDD

Attached: 1522049928141.jpg (604x376, 31K)

Serious reply:
Means 'good game'
You say it when you finish a videogame match online sorta like shaking hands with the other team in sports.
Some people prematurely say gg when they are about to leave a game or think the game is over (they are not going to win). Basically like saying "i give up"

OP is saying gg right now leaving early. The mention of discord has scared him away, saying "I give up", or "I'm done"/"yeah, im out"

Dumb frogposter

Good game

Use google next time retard

>reading resumes
>no discord
>no facebook
>no linkedin
>no twitter
Into the trash it goes

Attached: trasj.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Make a throwaway account, use a VPN, and use the web"app" instead of downloading the client application

>Not making semi-private "looks good enough to me" social media profiles that you delete immediately after being hired

How will that work with our company organizational group chats and get togethers?

>gg
No reee

>Serious

fuck you then
i wouldn't want to work for a fucking communist anyway

Who the fuck puts their discord on their resume, Linkedin should be good enough for anyone.
>inb4 bait

Any company with an average age below 30 will probably require you to have a Discord account.

where does this ride end? Aren't my certs enough?

You need to be able to fit in to the work environment and be able to bond with team members.

My work environment is me sitting in a room alone and reading logs and then having to tell my boss what chinese shitter tried to do to the servers that day, implementing security and coming up with creative ways to fuck people over who enter the honeypot, I shouldn't have to link a discord to prove that I can communicate with people, google hangouts is what most people use anyway.

>reading job ads
>"team player"
>"dynamic group"
>"organic work environment"
into the trash it goes

Attached: 1477489152133.jpg (600x800, 55K)

>organic work environment
what the fuck does that even mean?

Attached: 1535792256159.gif (1280x720, 2.03M)

Ever seen those photos where RMS is typing on a thinkpad in a row boat or on a beach? That's a literal organic work environment.

sounds like a pipe dream that no real business would ever use, but I would be hopeful that there are businesses that do that.

GAMERGATE!

I'd actually really like to see what such a hiring manager would say if I replied with "I won't talk on Discord because I find their privacy policy unacceptable, I don't consent to how they use my personal information". A lot of normalfags seem to have no idea how to respond to something like that.

>Google Hangouts
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO 2012 CALLED

Serious reply, it means 'gagging goose'. It's a sex move where a person opens their mouth to the sky like a goose, opening their throat to be able to receive a large penis. In this context it can mean that OP will be required to gaggle on some cock in which case he is excited for it or that using discord makes him feel like he is gaggling cock in which case he wants to gaggle cock.

You'd be dropped and blacklisted

kek

Only valid reply

hot

>"haha how can we contact you user"
>having my cellphone number isn't enough

>CS idiots can't do math

Attached: c33.jpg (680x680, 36K)