IPhone on an airplane

My dad is an airline pilot and after the flight one of the flight attendants handed him an iPhone they found under a seat next to him and asked if if he owned the iPhone and he decided to take it because everyone already left the plane. He told me that I could have it but I don't really need it and am worried to use it. So Jow Forums should I just sell it for parts or give it back to an apple store?

Attached: 20190103215626.jpg (4032x3024, 3.93M)

Give it back Jamal.

Give it back Tyrese

nigger

Don't act coy, give it back Tyrone.

Regresalo Juan

nice expensive brick

A real flight attendant would give it to the lost and found. That's what they're for.

give it back Archibald.

Gibs zurück, Friedrich.

Vrati to, Nebojsa

sell it for drugs, you loser

What a nigger dad you have, i am surprised he didn't left your mother before she gave birth to the pile of shit that is you

>My dad is an airline pilot and after the flight one of the flight attendants handed him an iPhone they found under a seat next to him and asked if if he owned the iPhone and he decided to take it because everyone already left the plane.
This story is so obviously bullshit.

Not even larping here, my dad is quite strange but you would be surprised how often this happens with flight attendants and pilots.

Geef het terug, achmed

Even Jamal doesn't want Apple these days.

you have a nigger dad so you are a niggerguy yourself too, kys and give it back shaquaree

>dad is an airline pilot
>iPhone they found under a seat next to him

This makes no sense. This would be his co-pilots phone, unless your dad was not flying at the relevant time in which case he wouldn't have been handed the phone.

And if he was in the cockpit, flight attendants don't check under their seats.

You're full of shit Jamal.

Then they are thieves. Don't be one yourself and turn it in to the airport lost and found or the police. It's really that simple and you'll be someone's hero for it.

ramène-le, Mohammed