Youtube is chimping out again

youtube is chimping out again

how do I add this to my addblocker? pick / block element doesnt work on youtube for (((some))) reason

Attached: adblockhow.png (1661x325, 230K)

Google it, faggot

can't find anything

>(((some)))
What is this even.. Why would that be the case?

i know, it works on every page, even some youtube pages, just not the Home page where the gigantic new banner is shown...

I also sent a feedback, and the banner isnt shown in the screenshot they provide - its turned invisible as soon as you open the feedback dialog

its some serious voodoo going on here

just use youtube-dl, put the URLs for the music you want into an array and mass download it, your local storage drive uses 0 network bandwidth and won't expect you to watch adds

Attached: 1544661513161.jpg (558x695, 97K)

I'm using uBlock Origin 1.17.4 btw

Click let's go bitch and say hello to the next Spotify

its not an add inside a video, its in the subscription box and suggested videos pages

>its not an add inside a video, its in the subscription box and suggested videos pages
Can you find the location the audio files are being loaded from with F12 on your browser?
Might be able to do something with that

retarded and missread
no clue then

it doesnt play audio files, it only advertises the "youtube music" channel and videos

wat

its a huge banner on top of the page

why do you want it

i want it gone

Hit that x in the corner

am i being unclear, I want to add it to my adblocker so I dont have to click the x every time

I've never seen adblock not working, the window to select and block an item just doesnt work.

ubo is not working? if you have any of the monkeys you could maybe hide it with css or js

oh user you're using the nu material you tube right? use the classic one instead, see pic or add ?disable_polymer=1 to the url

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13 g - bluetube-or8.png (395x163, 6K)

in this scenario (if you are using a common adblock filter list, i suspect you are) you would wait a couple of hours for it to be added, force an update if you must