OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.png (766x872, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B07FMPVBQR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
theverge.com/2019/1/2/18165866/apple-iphone-sales-cheap-battery-replacement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: based_satania.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

bayst and rougepilled

There's no reason to upgrade to an XS from an X.

If you wanted a fast notched, headphone less jack phone, it has already been out of a year and a half.

>remove features everyone loves
>add meme shit no one cares about in return
>increase price to the point where your cheapest phone this gen costs 800$
>"omg why on Earth did our sales go down? There's no way we could have predicted this"
Going the way of the Dodo. They're not doing much better with their Macs, since it's the same logic - remove features, add dumb stuff, increase the price significantly. People do not want to pay 2000$ for a dual-core.

There was no reason to upgrade from a 6S to a 7, 8, X, or XS. The only people I see upgrading are those people who are instagram/emoji obsessed girls.

Apple already crashed and burned when Steve Jobs left, when he came back he revived the company and leveraged it to a level nobody would have expected.
This time he wont come back.
The bezel on the XR is an absolute joke, looks like a fucking dinghy.

>This time he wont come back.
You never know.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: another 10% share loss.png (624x503, 20K)

You have to be absolutely retarded to believe that.

This. You get less features. The only thing modern phones need for the average person is a good camera and app compatibility. From the 6 onward, the camera improvement has been negligible

Attached: 1526741566040.jpg (340x372, 69K)

You're retarded to believe that the average person gets bothered by minor stutter/lag on their phones.
They literally don't give a shit, anyone over 30 barely gives a flying fuck about this.
My brother still uses an iPhone 6, it lags like hell but he doesn't even think about it.
Only Zoomers and consumer whores really care about this shit at all.

>>increase price to the point where your cheapest phone this gen costs 800$
this is the main reason. the current pricing is insane.

Funny how that happens after they lower the price for battery replacement.

baste

Apple will be Nokia tier soon because all they really are is a phone company now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-02 Peter Brandt on Twitter.png (1562x909, 401K)

Based and redpilled.

what i'm looking at ?

This and/or when normies break their phones.
But since Apple went and made the phones thin as fuck everyone now either coddles them or has some shockproof casing - so even replacements are probably down.

Only good thing apple has made recently is the Apple TV 4K.
ITunes library dependence is going to keep them afloat longterm, but phones sales are going to lose out to android more and more.
I can see them, if they got more desperate, integrating apple TV hardware into £1000+ TVs and make their own "premium" TVs. Airplay is already sneaking into more and more audio products.

based

I got my 6 battery replaced last week right before the discount ended. Only 30 bucks or so

the phones are too fuckin big. make iphone se 2 for those of us with small effeminate hands. android phones are all big too. i hate this shitty trend.

huh weird turns out there isn't really a mass market for $1000 phones, it's like the Gay Area isn't really representative of the real world or something

Attached: r524163685.jpg (231x231, 17K)

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED

Well whaddya know? Even normies started to understand that $1K+ phone upgrades every 2 years is dumb as fuck.

I have massive but square hands.
Bring back SE design.

There is no reason to upgrade any phone then you fucking idiot.
You have to be an actual retard to think that would only apply to Apple.
And your parents musy be siblings to spawn a child retarded enough to buy the iPhone 6. He should kill himself and take your family including you along the way

Justice.

boards filled with low quality shitposting with the shillfag logo

This makes me happy. I ditched Apple after last two overpriced product cycles. I know a lot of other people that look at the XS/XS Max price tag and are thinking "fuck that".

I think you're the retarded one. Older people value their time more. I'm not gonna sit around waiting for my 4 year old phone to finally load a fucking webpage.

Based and bloodpilled.

Attached: 20190103_095842.gif (500x491, 370K)

alapult és vörös-tablettált

>no iPhone SE 2
they did this to themselves

oh my, when put like that it actually makes sense to pull out for a while

>sell shit products at extremly high prices while competiors sell the same product at 10% of the price
>wonder why your product isn't selling

Hype. When it hits $46, I'm gonna gobble up 50-100 shares and then ride that up to 180 and sell it all. Even with capital gains taxes, I'd still be walking away with like 5-6 grand in profit.

Itoddlers btfo

based

All tech companies are somewhat crashing at the moment. Perfect time to invest.
>being a fanboy for a company/trademark instead of investing in profitable companies because you don't like their product
Imagine being this low IQ

Apple finally followed the 'retarded sequel' phone meme, the 'iPhone XS Max' being the first one, they started naming their phones like the chinks do, with Max or Ultra in the name.

>Older people value their time more.
HHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

amazon.com/gp/product/B07FMPVBQR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

>not buying chinese phones

Just arrived today and already better than the latest iPhone.

How old are you?

the fuck happened to your colour management

>WOOOOW APPLE IS FINISHED LMAO
>THE STOCK GOES DOWN TO MID 2017 VALUES
>instead of a projected $89 billion to $94 billion in revenue, it expected to earn a paltry $84 billion in revenue during the previous quarter
>84 billion dolarydoos in revenue is bad lmao

For comparison Canonical make like 200 million a year, literally 0.2% of revenue Apple make in their bad year. FSF, Debian, etc are running on negatives and had to keep begging for donations.

I can't wait for you basement dwelling niggers to get BTFO again. It is just a blip in the trend. Also Gab is the main character and BTFO Satania every other episode!

Attached: Untitled.png (785x493, 27K)

A year ago when Bitcoin mania was in full swing, that guy somehow magically predicted EXACTLY what the Bitcoin market is doing right now.

>FSF, Debian, etc are running on negatives and had to keep begging for donations.
that's cuz they're non profit, my dude.

>t. mactoddler

baste

what shit phone did you buy 4 years ago
im still using my xperia z2 from q1 2014 and it works flawlessly, no stutter or slow loading web pages
replaced the battery a year ago and thats about it
i expect ill be using the z2 at least another 2 years

>tfw 64gb OPO still as fast as when it was new and 94% battery health

Does this guy understand what "parabolic" means?
I mean, he seems to be otherwise making a fair point, but I'm not sure he actually knows the words he is using.

graph on the left is in logarithmic scale... and the one on the right isn’t.

These finance "experts" are as good as astrologists

What app do you use to measure the health?
Mine reads 95% in Accubattery but my battery pretty much just dies at 15%.
Also Accubattery is a fucking battery hog, I need to charge daily when I can last 2-3 days without it.

Accubattery as well. I had the 10%-15% dying problem, but it was actually to do with the ROM I was using. It's been fine since I switched to Sultan.

My gf traded in her X for an XS max even though I told her it was retarded. She’s the literal brainwashed macfag though, thinks the brand can do no wrong and is synonymous with style or something. I think women are born to be slaves to something, be it men or fashion or other women (feminism)

oh no no no no

Crappy integrated graphics, 1.6GHz dual core in 2019, 8 GB ddr3, 128GB SSD, 1199$ USD in 2019.
I guess it is forever a mystery why their over-promised, under-delivered products aren't selling well.

Like you?

thanks for pointing it out
see

Apple has always thrived by simply upping the cost to make things "exclusive" but they finally hit the point where many people can't afford them anymore.

>They're not doing much better with their Macs
They're doing much worse. The die-hards that stuck with them when AAPL was trading at $5 pre- pre- split aren't just saying "no thanks" to the current round of Macs. Because of the bullshit they've been pulling, they're saying fuck you I'm never buying an Apple product again.

Based

6S as an iPod here, can confirm. Everything is fast and wonderful on it!

>no audio jack
>stupid fucking notch

Attached: 1510805314937.jpg (198x254, 16K)

Downward trends do happen but this appears to be an indication that Apple is far out of touch with its average user base. This is a reaction to lack of sales.
People don't want to buy expensive products that under perform, which almost every Apple product does for the price. There is a large market for resale of older Macbooks, iPhones and iMacs that serves the average joe very well compared to the cost of new products.
The main people who are buying new Apple products are either young with no debt or students who use their student loans to buy overpriced social signaling machines to Facebook on.
The US has ~1.3 trillion dollar debt load in student loans, it isn't hard to see how Apple was effectively funded by cheap government money via social manipulation.

Should I fall for the apple iphone meme? I've used android since its inception and I'm bored.

It's not hard, bitcoin is effectively worthless. It's literally a hype fueled bubble that stays inflated as long as the hype is continuously generated.

>Should I fall for the gay anal meme? I've used pussy since its inception and I'm bored.

Attached: 1546110056145.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

t. projecting

if this was true, then why do old fucks drive the slowest?

Based and redpilled

Based

based

basiert und rotgepillt

fall for the nokia banana phone meme

based Satania rapid response team
fuck Apple

based and Androidpilled

theverge.com/2019/1/2/18165866/apple-iphone-sales-cheap-battery-replacement

Attached: japanese_bird_cooking_spaghetti_on_a_mac.jpg (1600x1200, 263K)

>iphone xr
what did they mean by this?

Attached: xr.jpg (1600x900, 176K)

BASED

Based!

guys google this- realme 2 pro

costs 175 euros and is sized like xs max and has 660Snap Dragon

apple has to realize that the competition is MAD

Attached: oppo-realme-2-pro-1.jpg (661x650, 59K)

Basé et rougepillé.

Based hungarogypsy

Are you retarded that thing has a processor that’s a peice of shit.

I had a pixel 3, but then upgraded to a iPhone XS Max. I play a game called really bad chess, and the iPhone was literally instant where the pixel 3 took like 5 seconds to load a move. Over a 30 move game that adds up

B A S E D !

Based

Attached: ifaggotry.png (613x414, 229K)

based

Attached: 06-kitchen-applicances-turkey-baster.jpg (2400x1599, 70K)

Based and satanpilled.

Go ahead and invest, faggot. Do it. I dare you. It's definitely a good decision at this point. Do it. Go all in.

I still have a 6 plus and love it. I broke the screen after throwing my phone when i realized i could have graduated college a semester sooner, so the screen is a little unresponsive :(

same here i used my samsung galaxy note 3 neo atleast 4 year 4months, and it was still pretty good, no lag etc. now i bought galaxy s9+, i hope it lasts also 4 years. There is no need to buy a new phone every year or 2, if it work then it works, and people wonder WHY the hell phone prices are so high...

On Jow Forums we call it meme lines. It's meaningless, "financial blogs" and even professional publications call it "chart magic".